Great products!

Sn8ke EaTeR

Sn8ke EaTeR

Awards
Humapro is legit, been using this instead of milk based proteins for a couple years(due to stomach issues)and won't go back to milk based. This is my 3rd month back in the gym due to injury from two years ago(gash in right tricep, very ugly)strength increases, very fast recovery, no bloating....Awesome!! They also use nanotechnology which is legit science.

Diet/training/sleep all in check so in no way am I saying my gains are strictly from humapro but it is my main protein source. Also can't forget muscle memory but Highly recommend it.

Chaind out is by far the most effective bcaa Supp I've tried, berry banna is bAnging. There is rhodiola, and cordyceps(spell check?) So the longer you use it the more pronounced the effects are.

JuS tried their new pre workout ngorge nos extreme and love it. Like I mentioned been out the gym for 2 years so I'm sure there plenty of other great pres out their, but def hit this one up.

Thought I'd chime in because theres no threads here , cheers!!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I agree man!!! Humapro is soooooooooo much more than just an EAA product, its basically a great protein replacement supplement.

I actually use it as an Intra OR if I want to get a little extra protein in during the day I just drink it during a meal.

Stuff is great and NOW with the Hi Tech backing its going to be SOOOO much better!!!

Thank you for the continued support brother!!!!!

Sn8ke EaTeR

Sn8ke EaTeR

Awards
Are they updating the formula?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Are they updating the formula?
I do not know for sure. I am going to say no. Since the original formula is so solid right now. BUT if any of that changes we will make a post informing everyone. I think the only "change" was the coloring of the bottle and label. Besides that everything should be the same

Sn8ke EaTeR

Sn8ke EaTeR

Awards
Yea I did noticed the bottle change. Like you said it is already solid and don't think the formula needs to be altered.

Sn8ke EaTeR

Sn8ke EaTeR

Awards
Jus got somatomax ultra concentrate today, looking forward to see how improved it is! Let ya know my thoughts 2mar.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
My favorite part about HumaPro is getting your 25-30 grams protein with no calories....won't live without it anymore :)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you get 30g of protein and no calories when:

1g protein = 4kcal
1g cho = 4kcal
1g of fat = 9kcal

?

Sn8ke EaTeR

Sn8ke EaTeR

Awards
The utilization of 1 serving is the equivalent to 25 grams of protein because of the nanotechnology. Claims made looked like bs to me when I first read about it, but gave it a shot. Now I love this product, If u haven't tried it, I say go for it.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I love humapro, haven't gotten it in two and a half years since I've been at college though. It's a little pricey and I haven't been able to afford it

Sn8ke EaTeR

Sn8ke EaTeR

Awards
I love humapro, haven't gotten it in two and a half years since I've been at college though. It's a little pricey and I haven't been able to afford it
I just ordered 90 servings from Amazon for 41.44, hit it up!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I just ordered 90 servings from Amazon for 41.44, hit it up!
Oh damn. I hope it stays that way until Monday, gotta get that paycheck. I don't have two pennies to rub together right now.

Sn8ke EaTeR

Sn8ke EaTeR

Awards
Been there bro, hope things get better

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Been there bro, hope things get better
Gotta put my classes first, then I can worry about making extra money to spend on stuff other than groceries. Fortunately I'm on break soon and I can rack up a ton of hours $$$$

Sn8ke EaTeR

Sn8ke EaTeR

Awards
Gotta put my classes first, then I can worry about making extra money to spend on stuff other than groceries. Fortunately I'm on break soon and I can rack up a ton of hours $$$$
True

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The utilization of 1 serving is the equivalent to 25 grams of protein because of the nanotechnology. Claims made looked like bs to me when I first read about it, but gave it a shot. Now I love this product, If u haven't tried it, I say go for it.
So, nanotechnology refutes calories?

1g of protein will always = 4 kcals

Sn8ke EaTeR

Sn8ke EaTeR

Awards
I understand what your saying. It's utilized as 25 grams of protein, your only ingesting 5 grams of of essential amino acids which is 0.02 cals. So 5 grams of humapro is equivalent to 25 grams of whey because of nanotechnology.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So 5g of EAAs equal 25g protein...

Sn8ke EaTeR

Sn8ke EaTeR

Awards
No, not ordinary eaa supps. 5 grams humapro is = to 25 grams of whole protein. You have to understand what nanotechnology is to grasp what I'm saying. If you find the clinical studies alr did and listen to Author L Rea explain it, it will make sense. Sorry if it seems like I'm parroting what the tub says but I'm not a company rep, so if you need more info contact one.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Humapro has a patent pending blend of key amino acids WHICH are used in precise ratios to mimic the most effective amino acid chains necessary for maximal muscle growth. This blend has been SCIENTIFICALLY proven to outperform the anabolic effects of traditional amino acids sources (like beef, chicken or fish for example) as it is specifically tailored to maximize human muscle growth. This blend is more anabolic and less catabolic than any other amino source.

It has a anabolic to catabolic ratio of 99: 1; WHILE some protein powders have a ratio of 16:84 - 17:83

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Humapro has a patent pending blend of key amino acids WHICH are used in precise ratios to mimic the most effective amino acid chains necessary for maximal muscle growth. This blend has been SCIENTIFICALLY proven to outperform the anabolic effects of traditional amino acids sources (like beef, chicken or fish for example) as it is specifically tailored to maximize human muscle growth. This blend is more anabolic and less catabolic than any other amino source.

It has a anabolic to catabolic ratio of 99: 1; WHILE some protein powders have a ratio of 16:84 - 17:83
Link please?

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
How do you get 30g of protein and no calories when:

1g protein = 4kcal
1g cho = 4kcal
1g of fat = 9kcal

?
One gram of protein = 4 calories.
One gram of HumaPro® = 0.004 calories

One serving of HumaPro® = 0.02 calories

A Net Nitrogen Utilization study has determined the percentage of Anabolized Amino Acids (UAA), also known as Net Nitrogen Utilization (NNU) and of Catabolized Amino Acids (UCA) in HumaPro® provides a 99:1 NNU:UCA ratio so caloric value, based upon a clinical study, is believed to be 0.004 calories per gram, thus 0.02 calories per 5 gm serving.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One gram of protein = 4 calories.
One gram of HumaPro = 0.004 calories

One serving of HumaPro = 0.02 calories

A Net Nitrogen Utilization study has determined the percentage of Anabolized Amino Acids (UAA), also known as Net Nitrogen Utilization (NNU) and of Catabolized Amino Acids (UCA) in HumaPro provides a 99:1 NNU:UCA ratio so caloric value, based upon a clinical study, is believed to be 0.004 calories per gram, thus 0.02 calories per 5 gm serving.
Again, link please.

Not finding this on Google scholar.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
How is the taste of HumaPro ?
I had a sample of peach mango and it was pretty good considering I'm not a big fan of either peach or mango normally.

Sn8ke EaTeR

Sn8ke EaTeR

Awards
Strawberry-kiwi n pineapple are real good. I prefer 18-20oz water with 2 sccops, smooth and delicious. Comes in tabs too.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a sample of peach mango and it was pretty good considering I'm not a big fan of either peach or mango normally.
I am veeeeery sensitive lol
Example: tried different BCAA products but I could not use them..they all had chemical/metallic taste.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Example: tried different BCAA products but I could not use them..they all had chemical/metallic taste.
I'd definitely try to get a sample to try then before buying. It's not bad, but it isn't candy either lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You ever use Xtend BCAAs? Absolute favorite supplement flavoring ever. Blue raspberry makes my mouth water just thinking about it

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You ever use Xtend BCAAs? Absolute favorite supplement flavoring ever. Blue raspberry makes my mouth water just thinking about it
IMO Xtend tasted chemical/metallic/sour. I tried all kind of BCAA and its horrible. But I do admit, I am very sensitive :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd definitely try to get a sample to try then before buying. It's not bad, but it isn't candy either lol
I wish there was a BCAA/EAA supplement tasting like OG Hemavol Lemon drop

Edit: i forgot to say, I know about iForce Compete but its underdosed

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
IMO Xtend tasted chemical/metallic/sour. I tried all kind of BCAA and its horrible. But I do admit, I am very sensitive :)
Dang. Maybe try BCAA pills/tabs then if you still want to use BCAAs!

Sn8ke EaTeR

Sn8ke EaTeR

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Apple Cider is best flavor in my opinion

Sn8ke EaTeR

Sn8ke EaTeR

Awards
I see. Maybe I should stick to the tabs then
Yea ima do tabs after this next tub, need a break from artificial sweeteners.

Sn8ke EaTeR

Sn8ke EaTeR

Awards
Apple Cider is best flavor in my opinion
That's what I have coming. 90 Servs $41.44 from Amazon, u should check it out

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish there was a BCAA/EAA supplement tasting like OG Hemavol Lemon drop

Edit: i forgot to say, I know about iForce Compete but its underdosed
Couldn't agree more on both fronts.

Compete is a great supplement at double the serving size...

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Refreshing !love the Lemon Drop taste. Like Lemon candy
Lemon drop is SO DARN GOOD! Like stupid good. Compete tubs go too fast though since I like to double-dose it.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I enjoy humapro. Haven't tried cider one but I stick with strawberry kiwi

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sn8ke EaTeR

Sn8ke EaTeR

Awards
Brb asks for scientific link and gets marketing write up as a reply with no references.
Tbh, I've seen the study and heard the audio explanation, and can no longer find it.

Sn8ke EaTeR

Sn8ke EaTeR

Awards
The best tasting bcaas I've had are berry banana Chaind out and grape flavored tri-pep by metabolic nutrition. The later has zero tart and tastes like coolade

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I am actually using the mandarin Orange for somewhat of an Intra workout and it's great. I remember the originally flavors were never the best, but it seems the past few years the flavoring is on point!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Yea ima do tabs after this next tub, need a break from artificial sweeteners.
I think the tabs are great BUT each serving for the tabs is 9 tabs. That's a lot to swallow when doing the powder is easier