ZOO Cuts with Invictus and Alpha Gainz

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. ZOO Cuts with Invictus and Alpha Gainz

Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. Rob for providing me with a bottle of Iron Legion's topical anti-cortisol product, Invictus. A little background. Been cutting for the last 8-9 weeks. Started at 266.7 lbs and am sitting at roughly 217 lbs currently. As I get deeper into my fat loss goal the need to counteract cortisol is more apparent. Especially true when considering caffeine consumption and work.

The plan!
    I am using intermittent fasting and only eat from 12:00pm-8:00pm. Calorie intake is between 2500-3000. This largely consists of chicken, beef, turkey, and brown rice. My carbohydrate intake does not exceed 120g per day. So far I love IM.

I will be applying .5ml of Invictus twice per day onto my inner forearms. Once in the morning before work and once in the evening after my post workout shower.

Additionally, I picked up 60g of Alpha Gainz (aka Alpha Powders) epiandro powder to cap. I tried to make 500mg caps but after weighing the amount of epiandro per cap it ended up closer to 400-420mg on average. I am taking 1 cap 3 times per day. Nothing like a little hardening agent.

I may add Alpha Gainz 1-Andro TD v2 product later on as well since there is a great discount coupon for 40% off (phf40).

Starting nudes from two different light sources.

The goodies!

Alpha Gainz Rep: These gainz are loyal.
    Lockoutsupplements.com anabolic05 for 5% off

2. Subbed for Gainz!
    ALPHA GAINZ REP
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Clean gene View Post
    Subbed for Gainz!
    Awesome, bro! Thanks for following.

4. Rock it out brother!
    ALPHA GAINZ REP

5. I've never personally capped anything. how long did it take to make the caps?

oh, and subbed!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    I've never personally capped anything. how long did it take to make the caps?

oh, and subbed!
    It took me too long this time around lol. Mostly because I was using straight epiandro powder with no filler and I was trying to pack them precisely. In other words I was scrounging for every last particle of it. I think total time for capping was an hour.

7. Subbed, let's get this party started!
    Original AM log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/264178-first-am-log.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by sinewave3 View Post
    Subbed, let's get this party started!
    Hey hey my boy is in the house.

9. Of course there isn't much to report two days in. I will however testify to the effectiveness of the Salvo solution used in Invictus. That **** absorbs in less than a minute. Very very fast.

Yesterday I did legs which is more of a glorified cardio session. 50 minutes on stair master followed by machine leg exercises in high rep fashion for extra burn.

Today was shoulders. More high volume. Fast pace. Keep that heart rate up. Finished with 30 minutes on stair master.

Here's me throwing up my arm balloon while rocking Alpha Gainz. This shirt is comfortable and aesthetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Nice shirt! I really do think they're incredibly comfortable, and I'm a huge fan of how they fit!

Subbed!
    Alpha Gainz Rep
    alphagainz.com
    Statements made by this account are personal opinions and thoughts, and do not reflect the opinions of Alpha Gainz.

11. Quote Originally Posted by alphagainz View Post
    Nice shirt! I really do think they're incredibly comfortable, and I'm a huge fan of how they fit!

Subbed!
    I want one of those shirts ! It would look better on me anyway. lol
    ALPHA GAINZ REP

12. You're every where buddy
    Proudly representing Lockout
    http://lockoutforums.com/

13. Quote Originally Posted by alphagainz View Post
    Nice shirt! I really do think they're incredibly comfortable, and I'm a huge fan of how they fit!

Subbed!
    You picked a good shirt to print with

14. Quote Originally Posted by Clean gene View Post
    I want one of those shirts ! It would look better on me anyway. lol
    Haha I can't argue with you there. I think the 40% off code works with the shirt too

15. Quote Originally Posted by bigbumpkin View Post
    You're every where buddy
    I'm a cheap trick lol
  16. ZOO Cuts with Invictus and Alpha Gainz

Quick update. Did back today and surprisingly I feel stronger. More endurance. Also, I should note that my sex drive has gone from zero to breaking the speedometer. It slowly been shifting since yesterday but today it hit me like a brick. I'll keep updating on this to make sure it isn't coincidental but the epiandro and Invictus are the only things I'm doing differently aside from reducing calorie intake by 300 calories.

17. Two days in a row with noticeable strength boost. Hit 315x6 and 325x4 on bench very easily despite getting leaner. I am both confused and aroused. Lol

18. Quote Originally Posted by ZOO View Post
    Two days in a row with noticeable strength boost. Hit 315x6 and 325x4 on bench very easily despite getting leaner. I am both confused and aroused. Lol
    Wow, that's great!
    Have you tried epiandro before? Just curious if it's the epi or Invictis.... I know is a bit soon to say, guess we will all have to stay tuned.
    Original AM log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/264178-first-am-log.html
  19. ZOO Cuts with Invictus and Alpha Gainz

Quote Originally Posted by sinewave3 View Post
    Wow, that's great!
    Have you tried epiandro before? Just curious if it's the epi or Invictis.... I know is a bit soon to say, guess we will all have to stay tuned.
    I've used neither product before but if I had to take a guess I'd say it's the Invictus more than the epiandro just because I've been on a calorie deficit, intermittent fasting, and ample caffeine consumption. So I'm sure that my cortisol was really creeping up. However, epiandro is definitely a big help. A boost in androgens is great for hardening and strength.

20. Couple pics. The first is just me sitting at a computer doing some work on VL stuff last night. Second is before arm workout. And before anyone asks. That's the Mark of Chaos from Warhammer 40k on my back done in scarification.

21. Srs vascularity
    Proudly representing Lockout
    http://lockoutforums.com/

22. Quote Originally Posted by bigbumpkin View Post
    Srs vascularity
    I'm just trying to keep up with ya.

23. More noodz

Getting stronger. Feeling fuller. Gradually leaner. 315x6 on flat bench.

24. Yep abs and shoulder lookin leaner already!

25. Quote Originally Posted by sinewave3 View Post
    Yep abs and shoulder lookin leaner already!
    Thanks bro. Slowly but surely. I'm looking better and feeling good. Just hangry at times haha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tomahawk's takes on a cut with Licogenix and more
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 224
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 02:04 PM
  2. End of summer recomp with Erase and Alpha-T2
    By Bolanrox in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 09:37 AM