Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Orange

Votes: 7 6.0%

• Total voters
TrentATW

TrentATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey everybody....I'm trying to get an idea of everybody's favorite protein flavor here at ALL THE WHEY. Also, let me know if there are any flavors that we DON'T carry that you may be interested in. Thanks for your input!!!

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
i had the cinnamon bun blend, it was amazing. I really could make it my standard flavor. It mixed very well with other flavors as well - added peanut butter was good, banana was good, strawberry good, even blueberry good.

es soooo gooooood!

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
orange , orange/choclate , cinnamin bun , bannana ,choclate , choclate mint , pineapple they were all great but i had to gag down the peanut butter flaver and the strawberry flaver like 20 pounds of that ! i havnt tried the peachs n cream , hazlenut or grape yet !

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I coulda sworn you guys used to make coffee and peanut butter flavored.

My favorite by you guys has always been chocolate mint. You've always gotten that one so spot on, it's hard for me to want to pick a different flavor.

TrentATW

TrentATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
Waterlogged said it...I've liked every flavor I've tasted but still have to say cinnamon bun is UNTOUCHABLE!!

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
i buy cinnamon bun and the chocolate mint from you guys.

my brother sinner had it right, your chocolate mint is great as well. I just never got sick of the cinnamon goodness.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
yeah out of all the flavers it would come down to the choclate orange blend flaver as third, choclate mint as second and cinnamin bun as number one !! and when i order i'll probably get those 3 flavers 10lbs each !

TrentATW

TrentATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
yeah out of all the flavers it would come down to the choclate orange blend flaver as third, choclate mint as second and cinnamin bun as number one !! and when i order i'll probably get those 3 flavers 10lbs each !

Awesome guys, thanks for the positive feedback. Just remember when you order to use the TrentAM discount code for 10% off your order!

TrentATW

TrentATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey everyone, I want to get an idea of packages in which you can choose which flavor of protein you want.

SO....

Let me know what general supplements (protein, creatine, cassein, etc.) you use pre workout, during your workout, post workout, before bed, or at any other time during the day so they are beneficial to YOU!

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
blend pre and iso post unless i'm dieting then its all iso,and always a mix of blend/cassein b4 bed !

TrentATW

TrentATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
I just wanted to keep everyone up to date on our current flavor happenings. Our food scientist is currently working on a coffee flavor and its coming along extremely well. I tasted it for the first time the other day and its already REALLY GOOD but he wants to perfect it. It'll be a little longer but I'll keep everyone up to date.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flavor that doesn't clump, that's my favorite flavor.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ts

I coulda sworn you guys used to make coffee and peanut butter flavored.

My favorite by you guys has always been chocolate mint. You've always gotten that one so spot on, it's hard for me to want to pick a different flavor.
Actually we do for our private label line.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had to go with peaches and cream, just so it would have at least one vote :)

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I will vote when I get my samples ;)

just saw that they shipped from NJ today so it looks like I'll have them by the end of the week. Looking forward to it!

I think the first I try will be Cinnamon Bun Isolate.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
USPS changed their shipping pricing so a few were sent back :( Its all set now!! Enjoy

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i placed a 5lb order of cinnamon bun blend yesterday :)

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i placed a 5lb order of cinnamon bun blend yesterday :)
Atta boy! I always mix cinnamon and splenda into my pwo shake and it's really good... can't WAIT to try cinnamon bun.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I got 10 pounds of unflavored WPI arriving tomorrow! LOL! :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think next week or the week after, i may get 5lbs of casein in chocolate. Its more about emptying some of the protein I have here first :)

Firsttofight

Firsttofight

Awards
I normally don't complain about sh.it, but you know what Cinnamon Bun is a great flavor...if you only drink 1 shake per week. But when you drink a cinnamon bun multiple times per day, it turns into a contest to see if you can hold down the whole shake. I seriously could swear that I can taste the actual bun/dough by the middle of the shake, it is so bad. I wish that someone would have warned us all about the infamous "Cinnamon Bun" flavor. I honestly really thought that I had learned the lesson of never wandering too far from the beaten path of the chocolate protein drink.

Firsttofight

Firsttofight

Awards
I guess I am just special when it comes to protein drinks. I mean don't get me wrong, it tastes exactly like a cinnamon bun. In my opinion, 5 samples would do me good for a while instead of 5 lbs.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
I guess I am just special when it comes to protein drinks. I mean don't get me wrong, it tastes exactly like a cinnamon bun. In my opinion, 5 samples would do me good for a while instead of 5 lbs.
So you're complaining that ATW made a product that tastes exactly how advertised, and you're just sick of the flavor? :whiner: Whose problem is that now?

GeauxRilla

Awards
Banana is the best and also goes well with oats and raw eggs that I add in my shake. I've never tried mixing eggs and chocolate blends.

minman

Awards
i just ordered 10lbs of whey blend cinnamon bun. I can't wait to taste it.

mike

Stackt

Stackt

Awards
Ive only tried Vanilla ,Chocolate ,Chocolate Mint ,Cinnamon Bun ,Peaches N Cream ....out of those I like Chocolate Mint !

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
i am a sucker for cinnamon bun, just received a bunch.

Marcus hooked me up with some samples, so I will have a review thread up starting tuesday/wednesday.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
"Good eatin Clark Im not sure about the cat but i sure liked it"

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Got 5 lbs of Cinnamon Bun Isolate and 5 Lbs of Chocolate Blend arriving tomorrow. Haven't tasted either since I tried the sample packs. Can't wait!

Attachments

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
came a day early! w00t. Next meal up: oats, Cinnamon Bun, Skim Milk. mmmmmmmmmmm

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
cup cake batter could make a run at king of this poll easy.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thats what i was thinking it would be interesting.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
What does the price come out to for 5lbs Whey Protein blend with shipping and the coupon code?