Okay - it is not PB....but we have a new product coming.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys - we are about ready to test a new recovery product and I need testers!!!!! You may email me at [email protected] and just write TESTER in the subject field and give me full name addresses.

If I have used you already - email me again, i need a clean list and I like to use AM members......no obligation, just your thoughts.

Laura

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ARGH!

Everywhere I look, new producst I'd love to test but I don't want to jeopardize my contest prep.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Can you release ANY info on what it may be?

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not yet on a board - but the package will contain the complete nutritional information .......... no hard feelings if you find that you cannot try it....I am just feeling this one out.

Laura

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am emailing all tester confirmations RIGHT NOW - IF YOU DONT GET ONE, contact me.

laura

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
I think i got it!!! yeah baby!!!!!

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Laura, I would be interested. I sent my email. thanks!

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Laura, how do we know if we aren't choosen? If possible, I understand you are very busy, could I be notified either way? Thank you!

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If it is a recovery product... how much product will the testers get?

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Has any of the potential testers received any confirmation from Laura?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
nate, type in 'tester' not 'testes'. friggin ass pirate :D

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You somewhat deserve to be a tester.... You have been keeping this thread on top by replying to your own posts.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
nate, type in 'tester' not 'testes'. friggin ass pirate :D
:lol: That was out of left field. Do you like Drew's picture of you? Remember when I took it? Sorry, didn't think Drew would put it in his avatar.

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
You somewhat deserve to be a tester.... You have been keeping this thread on top by replying to your own posts.
I not trying to rub anyone the wrong way. Just interested to know if I will be able to be a tester or not.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
glsa17 - You did not get an email from me???????

Okay - I have enough testers BUT DAMNIT, you have spunk!!!!!! I am putting you in, anyway. Email me and put your avatar name in the comments and I am adding you!!!! ONLY YOU.

Laura
[email protected]

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
glsa17 - You did not get an email from me???????

Okay - I have enough testers BUT DAMNIT, you have spunk!!!!!! I am putting you in, anyway. Email me and put your avatar name in the comments and I am adding you!!!! ONLY YOU.

Laura
[email protected]
Laura,

Thak you very much. I appreciate it! I sent a email to you @ 9:00 CT. I hope you got it. Have a good weekend! :woohoo:

Mason

Awards
When should this product arrive? I don't mean to be impatient but I sent the email weeks ago and it still has not arrived.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not impatient at all.........I am waiting for the nutri labels to be approved and we should start sending by the end of this week.

Thanks.

Laura

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i havent gotten it yet either but im a patient man, give it time

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gentleman - they left today.....I actually had to prepare myself....look for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
that is great news!!! can not wait!!

Mason

Awards
I got a package today but I didn't get a 'recovery product' I think you just sent me 5 samples of protein powders. Maybe this was a mix-up or is this correct? I probably should e-mail you.

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i didnt get any recovery stuff either, just samples which I thank u very much. All the whey is a class act. I still look forward too trying the recovery product.

Mason

Awards
Same here, well anyways Laura thank you for the whey protien samples I must say I tried one and it was very good.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Geez......it was SUPPOSED to be new product!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I even HAND WROTE the labels......Okay - enjoy the samples and look for a second package to go out by Friday - My apologies for this mix up.

Were they new flavors, at least?

Mason

Awards
Geez......it was SUPPOSED to be new product!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I even HAND WROTE the labels......Okay - enjoy the samples and look for a second package to go out by Friday - My apologies for this mix up.

Were they new flavors, at least?
I got, Calcium Caseinate - Chocolate; Milk Protein Isolate - Chocolate Mint, Chocolate and Orange; Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate - Unflavored. I had the Calcium Caseinate today for my 5th meal of the day before I did my cardio. (I just got done.) It was thick, but it was delicious. I loved it. Once I am out of protein which will be soon I am ordering some of your products as well as my father. Can't wait to try the new recovery product the mix-up is fine. Glad I got the samples =) Thanks.