Poor Customer Service

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I placed an order over a week ago. I called to check on the status and was told someone would call me back about it. I waited and never got a call back. I called back again and still nothing. The person I talked to could not tell me about the order or send me to someone who could explain why it was taking so long.

I wanted to give a board sponsor a try but I can not deal with such poor customer service in the future.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, this is unacceptable!!! I always ask board members to go through me from beginning to end....this way, i can personally follow up for you.

If you would care to share your real name with me via email at [email protected] - I can use this information to beat the sh*& out of someone in the office..........I am completely serious, too.

laura

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I sent you a email with my information in it. I do not mean to be so harsh but I would rather pay more money for something than to get bad service.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hear you!!!!!!! I will look for your email.

AND I just decided to have an email address for AM members only.

It is [email protected] and I will use this for ANY service question from now on.......no losing emails because no one else will have this one.

Thanks.

Laura

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
good idea laura. AM ATW email should work great. might want to make it a sticky or some kinda announcement.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You know what???? Either will do, but I will PROMISE to check the AM one every 12 hours.

Laura

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
chemist; sorry to hear that and i know it's no conselation but i've been ordering ATW for over a year now with stellar customer service.

i really have to believe your incident was a fluke. bad things happen sometimes even when customer service is a priority. don't give up on them

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I got my potein powder the other day. I want to thank Laura for looking after this order once a complaint was filed. I was told that they had a flood in the place and a lot of the product was destroyed.

BTW, The Chocolate Mint is YUMMMY!!

Thanks

Laura

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
problems occur, but as stated above, ATW always comes through.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So true - But i am glad when we can ALL be assured that it does get handled.............appreciate the patience and support and keep your eyes peeled - i feel a new contest coming on this weekend.

Laura

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to push this thread to the top again???????

Thanks, thanks a lot.

Laura

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Yeah well I'm still waiting to hear from you or Bill March or anyone. Even though I was told I would hear in 24hrs. It's been 48. As always, still waiting.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Laura,

Would you please either send whoever another email or contact them in person. This is getting a little out of hand for someone to be yanked around this long.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree, completely. As I said before, I don't handle anything but domestic. But I am in the Office right now and I am PERSONALLY walked this complaint to the office of the owner and asked that he contact Salv within the next hour.

Laura
3:30 EST

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sheesh, sorry to hear about this. I can say this doesn't seem like typical ATW behaivor. I'm sure Laura and the team will make things good.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Yes he's contacted me. And may not be typical ATW behaviour, but in this case they've completely dropped the ball and prob though I'd let it slide. They expect me to buy from them again though, before they make it up to me. Unbelievable. The parcels are sitting in some post office in Devon..do you think they've bothered to go there or contact them to have them shipped quicker? Of course not, that would be the obvious thing to do.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Read your email - just sent to you from me.

Laura

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
I've replied. And Bill better reply to my email too.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
With all the problems/complaints on this forum in regards to ALLTHEWHEY, I placed a sample order a little while back and out of no where yesterday received a call from ALLTHEWHEY. Paul @ ALLTHEWHEY wanted my experience with the flavors and how likely I would consider buying from this company.

I don't know many companies that call their customers and I have to say, it made me feel much more confident with any future orders with the company.

He also stated any order placed before noon-ish (eastern time), will go out same day as long as product is stocked.

I know excuses are excuses, but knowing a roof collapse and product being held up because of home land security - as a company, you have no control.

shct
mr_min

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Laura, still wiaitng for a reply to my email from Sunday, which I sent through again yesterday. And of course, Bill never replied. Please copy in [email protected] when u reply.

xaktsaroth

Awards
Well, I also have some problems with the customer service. LOL. I ordered and paid last december 15, 2005. I ordered 20/30 10lbs, 1kg glutamine, wheyblend 5 lbs and 25lbs of whey concentrate. I'm pretty cheap so i have it shipped to japan using the cheapest (surface mail 4-6weeks). I got half the order last feb. 15, and now i am still waiting for the 25 lbs of whey concentrate. My main problem is that nobody told me that the products would be late (just an email will do).
Anyway, Thanks Laura for replying to my email last week. I am just hoping that i will receive everything i ordered.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
salv, not to sound flip but have you had problems with your email? The reason I ask is that my personal account at the house and have missed a few major emails due to them getting bounced..

VVickeD

Awards
laura, i've emailed and called and you still have not helped resolve my issue. i am only posting because i want the product that i paid for 3 months ago. i am not bashing, i just want my product. i understand that things happen that are out of your control, if you cannot provide me with my product can you please send me a refund (i would rather have the item). i just sent an email to both of your email accounts.

admin: i did not want to post this but it seems that some people actually get a response using this forum. i've been patient and tried email and calling for the last 3 months.

frank

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Frank - You, I have just responded to AND I appreciate your patience. Your items are on the way.

Xak - not sure I helped you yet....but I hope.

As for Sal, I have to say that I have offered ALL THAT I COULD DO - the merchandise is enroute you in Australia. I have apologized again and again for the delay and I have offered to refund you 25.00 of the order as well as free product on any additonal purchase. I understand that you would like free products now - but we really are a small company and i cannot send free product with free shipping to Australia. I can gladly and happily ADD free product to a paid order.

This has become a public battle and I have NEVER asked anyone to edit a post or prevent anyone from speaking.

I would like to continue to solve any problems that come up but I am unable to help salv and I can only apologize and say the same thing over and over.

There is no question that we make mistakes and it is my hope that we can continue to improve and I hope that everything works out for everyone all the time.

I guess what I am saying is that I am always glad that things are handled publically and will continue to answer each and every ONE - but I am the DOMESTIC service rep and can accept responsibility for those orders and those orders alone.

PS - To the customers that have publically and privately voiced their support - there are no words to describe my appreciation.

Laura

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Well what can I say except to repeat what other sponsoring companies on here have said to me, both the small and bigger ones - that I should have expected more from ATW. It is insulting that ATW should expect me to shop with them again and only THEN have them make it up to me, after service that has been below minimum standards and where I have had to repeatedly email to get answers.

And I STILL have not received my purchase receipt! Is that standard practice? I want PROOF of my purchase. Oh, and I better get my product, or else.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NOW - this is just NOT TRUE!!!!! I have supplied you with the USPS Label reciepts as well as the Customs receipts and I personally sent these to you on 2.25.06.

I understand your frustration - I do, but I have made my offer, I have shipped the merchandise and I have tried and tried to make amends........

I am sorry that we failed you and I wish you well.

Laura

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Laura, I'm talking about a purchase receipt that one gets from ANY store. That actually states my name and details and what I purchased. this is not asking for too much. And I need this in case I don't receive my product.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Salva.. not to be an ass but the lady is trying and you are not really helping things by threading things..

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Ok Matt, so I should be happy and content in not getting a purchase receipt???? That’s funny, every other store does. I made a purchase, so I want proof pf purchase. Tell me what do I do if my product never arrives if I haven’t got proof of purchase? You’d think I’m being unreasonable.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Frank - THANK YOU!!!!! You were more than patient and I was in the office this AM, so you can rest assured that it is on the way!!!!

Salv -

We have been in business for 6 years - the owner is a solid member of our Community with roots in our town and NO ONE IS TRYING TO RIP YOU OFF -

What did you use to pay? Your CC will give you the paper as will Paypal. I would gladly fax you a "bill paid - items purchased receipt". But you should have received a confirmation from your CC company.

I have emailed you and I believe that you and I have reached an equitable agreement on what your 'pain and suffering' is worth!

I look forward to hearing that your product arrived - AND I AM NOT POSTING regarding this again.

kindest regards to all AM members

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Yes with my cc. And well what can i say, it's not standard business practice not to issue receipts to customers. Strange way to run a business, and I should know because I research companies everyday for investment purposes, and I know when a company is in trouble.

Oh and for those who have on the sly given me negative reps for voicing my legitimate issue as the small guy, let me say what I have told Laura in private...Laura has been great, however it's ATW whom I have issues with and who I don't see doing too well without her ie. if she ever leaves, they're in trouble.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Salv,
You ordered protein from 10,000 miles around the globe. Maybe you should try ordering from another planet in the solar system the next time to see if you can stack the odds of success against you even further. **** happens and it happened to you. Now be a man, take it like a man and get the **** over it.

Show your appreciation for their service by never buying from them again. This incessant complaining is bordering on absurd. Let it go or at least leave it off this board.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Right so ordering from Australia I should just suck it up right? Funny, haven't had problems from ordering elsewhere. And sorry mate for expecting a friggin receipt when asking via email I haven't received one! Tell me, how else am I supposed to communicate with them except for posting on here, when I have kept this issue private for as long as i did - and when I email and then email again and get no answer???? Oh that's right, I should just put up and shut up. I expect a receipt for my purchase, that is not whining. Period.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right so ordering from Australia I should just suck it up right? Funny, haven't had problems from ordering elsewhere. And sorry mate for expecting a friggin receipt when asking via email I haven't received one! Tell me, how else am I supposed to communicate with them except for posting on here, when I have kept this issue private for as long as i did? I expect a receipt for my purchase, that is not whining. Period.
You are missing the whole point. If you were to order a product from an advertising retailer out of a M&F magazine and the retailer screws you are you going to complain to M&F. This forum is not for you to air your personal business issues with any sponsor. It has been made clear on sevaral to many occasions to you that they pay to advertise here. That is the end of the story. Their poor or excellent business and customer service is not an Anabolicminds issue. Deal with them directly in the future. If you have no direct means of dealing with them then you failed to look out for yourself and be an informed and intelligent consumer. I have sympathized with you and Laura has bent over backwards trying to make amends to you for something that she is not even responsible for. You continue to bring up further issues only further complicating the matter. You are being informed now, by me, to no longer deal with this matter on this board. All further efforts to make resolution to your matter of customer service need be taken up directly with the ATW owner or customer service rep who deals with international orders. Do not post in this thread again. Thank you.

xaktsaroth

Awards
Salv -- patience man, the lady is really trying hard to help you and don't get too angry (it is you who will suffer, man).

I should also be angry but i just channel it to my workouts LOL. I didn't receive any receipts except from paypal and from CC. And I didn't get any tracking number. My order is still there somewhere LOL, now 83 days after full payment.

Laura - dont worry i know your company is legit and next time i order, can i just contact you.

s**t happens but it would surely help ATW grow as a company

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
allthewhey would never rip anyone off. theyve gone above and beyond what most normal companies do. i wont buy my protein anywhere else

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Salva, what B5150 said was exactly what I was trying to say.. I will tell you this, so far you have been less than a productive member of this community and I don't think that it would hurt if you found another board to take your bull**** to.. because I, for one, am tired of dealing with you and your issues that does NOT concern me..