ATW - I'VE GOT BULK - I'VE GOT BULK

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay - Guys,

I have convinced the big boys at ATW that we need to offer bulk sales -

They said yes - but I have to prove it. Here's what I have......I am not waiting for the webpage to update. I AM TAKING THE ORDERS. We can do it one of two ways.

1. You can email me your product, flavor, size and shipping address. I will IMMEDIATELY send you an email with your confirmation number and final ship costs.
2. You can CALL ME - yes, I work 24 hours a day for your people:type: and I will take the order over the phone!!!!!! 610.999.7863

ALL ORDERS PLACED THIS WEEKEND WILL SHIP ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!! AND THE BEST NEWS - I CAN GIVE YOU FIVE BUCKS OFF - I am trying to prove to them that we need to offer it on the webpage....but I cannot sit around and wait for them, can I?

I have orders forms at home and can take all the information that way or you can email me. I will send each of you an email confirming the final cost BEFORE anyone gets charged on the credit card - fair? I think so. The FIVE DOLLAR DISCOUNT IS APPLIED PRIOR TO BILLING>>>>>>>>> Am I working or what?

For those of you who have already forgotten my bulk prices -

50 lb concentrate - 139.99
25 lb concentrate - 69.99

50 lb blend flavored - 179.99
25 lb blend natural - 89.99

50 lb Isolate flavored - 299.99
50 lb Isolate natural - 279.99

25 lb Isolate flavored - 149.99
25 lb Isolate natural - 139.99

25 lb 20/30 flavored - 72.50
25 lb 20/30 natural - 69.99

THESE PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR COUPON - SO TAKE FIVE OFF!!!!!!!!!!

OKAY GENTLEMEN - START YOUR ENGINES............Laura - [email protected]

speakle

DONT F$*# WITH MY NUTS!
Awards
Laura...you are unbelieveable. You give new meaning to "customer service". How long will this deal be good for? I am waiting for my sampler pack to come so I can make a decision on which flavor I want my 50lbs of whey.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Laura...you are unbelieveable. You give new meaning to "customer service". How long will this deal be good for? I am waiting for my sampler pack to come so I can make a decision on which flavor I want my 50lbs of whey.
No prob - I am trying to show them this weekend that it is VERY NEEDED......I can get you the deal (JUST YOU, Of course) through next week.

I just think that it so much more cost effective for you guys - My next IDEA is to offer "flavor kits" for home use.....but people just don't like to change when they have worked so hard to master the "recipe" for making this stuff.....but we will try.

Laura

HEY - WAITING FOR THOSE CALLS - BUT NO DRUNKS AT 2am - that's for my family only!!!!!

speakle

DONT F$*# WITH MY NUTS!
Awards
I love the flavor kit idea. I would order 50lbs but I know I wouldget sick of the same flavor. I am almost finished with a 25lb box I got from you guys a few months ago and dont think I will ever order chocolate again.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Those are some killer prices! I wish it was the first of the month, that's when I get paid. Maybe I can talk my wife into something here.

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
pardon me for being a dumbass, I only look at this forum about once a month. What does the 20/30 in the 20/30 blend mean? Also, do you get a flavor choice with the concentrate?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Click on the banner at the top for their site. It tells all about the products.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Never mind, I spoke too soon. I can't find the 20/30 info on their site. Hmmph. I know there was a thread or something about it. I'll try to dig it up.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never mind, I spoke too soon. I can't find the 20/30 info on their site. Hmmph. I know there was a thread or something about it. I'll try to dig it up.
You guys keep me moving.....I just requested that the answer be added to our FAQ. Basically - the difference is small, but the 20/30 is a slightly diluted product. We marketed it as a more inexpensive form of whey and it does have only 20grams. It is often purchased as a meal replacer by post op bariatric patients. The serious bodybuilders prefer the higher grams of protien in the other products.

Laura

Hey - I am still awake in Pennsylvania:type:

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Those are some killer prices! I wish it was the first of the month, that's when I get paid. Maybe I can talk my wife into something here.
Of course you can - don't you leave the house every day for a job? Dude, husbands deserve a little pampering too!!!!!!!! Show me a woman who doesn't love a bargain.

Laura

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Huge savings, that's 3.60 a pound on the blend. I'm impressed. BTW, do the 50 lbs have to be the same flavor or can it be a mix of different flavors ?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Of course you can - don't you leave the house every day for a job? Dude, husbands deserve a little pampering too!!!!!!!! Show me a woman who doesn't love a bargain.

Laura
LOL...I guess with all the manicures/pedicures/hair appointments/massages/etc that she gets, I should be able to pamper myself a bit. But, she's the bread winner in my house. :D

I'm sure I can make it work. Hell, I don't drink or smoke, and can't play golf since my clubs are MIA. The gym is my hobby.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established

Ditto. I hope my sampler shows up today. If not, I'll have to risk it based on the spectacular sales job (effort) going on in here :lol:

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ditto. I hope my sampler shows up today. If not, I'll have to risk it based on the spectacular sales job (effort) going on in here :lol:
Geez - I wish I could track your sampler for you - but they usually get send regular mail, i think.

Laura

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Geez - I wish I could track your sampler for you - but they usually get send regular mail, i think.

Laura

No worries. I'll check the mail today. I'm just wanting to try the different flavors (choc mint in particular) prior to ordering. If I don't get them, I'll just go for trhe 25# WPI instead of 50. Hell, I can eat 25 pounds of anything when bulking :D

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would order too, but I just won a free ten pounds. I hope you can do this in the future.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I wanna vote for the bulk + flavor system packs to add. That would make for variety and economy (both notable considerations for those of us who consume endlessly, i.e. everyone on this board!!!)

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
If this lasts for a while, I'll buy 50 lbs of orange when I get the tax return back.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Flavor packs work great to jazz up shakes. I use the BSL flavors all the time. I'd be interested in that for sure.

Forster

Forster

Board Supporter
Awards
I got your 25 lb flavored blend!!!!!! 89.99 and then take off an additional five bucks if you order this weekend.

Laura

Thanks Laura Email sent :drunk: