Choc Mint review

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Have to say this stuff taste really good. If you like andes mints you like this protein flavor. It leaves a suttle yet sophisticated taste of mint when done:D Thumbs up for this one.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have 20 pounds on the way, I hope I like it.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the review my friend! ATW will be getting a VERY large order from me very soon!

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Yes, thanks for the review. Stupiddumballthewhey sent me an unflavored with my sample pack instead of the advertised Choco Mint. :sad:

I was so pissed:frustrate

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
LOL that's ashame because it's oh so good. I'm cutting right now and almost felt like i was cheating drinking it. I thought I was drinking the melted mint choc ice cream from the bowl. :D

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
That's really great. I'm so happy for you :mad:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL that's ashame because it's oh so good. I'm cutting right now and almost felt like i was cheating drinking it. I thought I was drinking the melted mint choc ice cream from the bowl. :D
Good news, I have been dieting. . . well forever now, so. . .

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, thanks for the review. Stupiddumballthewhey sent me an unflavored with my sample pack instead of the advertised Choco Mint. :sad:

I was so pissed:frustrate
I don't blame you - I am pissed - drop me an email - I will make it up to you - :box:

Laura - all the whey
[email protected]

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
any deals of 50lbs? :)
Guess what - there will be. We are setting a "Bulk Page" and it may actually be ready to go tomorrow. Drop me an email and I will link you when it goes up.

It will obviously lower the price - and it will take you the FEDEX shipping calculator so that you will know right away what the cost is.

LOVE YOUR QUESTIONS - I just try to stay one step ahead.

Thanks.

laura\[email protected]

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Guess what - there will be. We are setting a "Bulk Page" and it may actually be ready to go tomorrow. Drop me an email and I will link you when it goes up.

It will obviously lower the price - and it will take you the FEDEX shipping calculator so that you will know right away what the cost is.

LOVE YOUR QUESTIONS - I just try to stay one step ahead.

Thanks.

laura\[email protected]
bulk protein deals sound good. may have to start protein shopping here after all. :thumbsup:

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Never mind about the sampler pack...I found them. :think:

So now I'll give them a test drive.
I've tried the chocolate concentrate but none of the others. I have to say that currently, I'm a BSL flavor lover....so we'll see if I'm swayed by the lower pricing of the bulk.

Also, do you sell the flavorings separately?

oh-honey

Awards
Have to say this stuff taste really good. If you like andes mints you like this protein flavor. It leaves a suttle yet sophisticated taste of mint when done:D Thumbs up for this one.
do you mix it with water or milk? :sad:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
do you mix it with water or milk? :sad:
I first add powder to shaker then add about 6-8oz of water and shake to help dissolve then add another 12 oz of skim milk and shake again, works like a charm for no clumps. I actually enjoy it more and more as the days go bye. I can't wait to drink my shakes. lol

oh-honey

Awards
lol well if you like mint choc chip ice cream you should like this.
ooo that sounds good. i ordered some today jminis :p

i've also read good reviews about the orange flavor one...

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
lol well if you like mint choc chip ice cream you should like this.
Well, after reading your positive experience with the mint-chocolate, I placed an order for some. I think I'll enjoy this one as well considering I've enjoyed the other All-the-Whey flavors. I'm looking forward to the chocolate-mint goodness!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Well, after reading your positive experience with the mint-chocolate, I placed an order for some. I think I'll enjoy this one as well considering I've enjoyed the other All-the-Whey flavors. I'm looking forward to the chocolate-mint goodness!
Stuntdawg and Oh honey you guys won't be disappointed.

ATWgirlMaUrA

Awards
choc mint is def. my favorite flavor~ anyone who wants to order feel free to contact me thru email or call me!! (610-644-8710) I am the customer service girl at All the Whey

Attachments

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Hey Maura since you're in here whats the status on the 50 lbers? The site still hasn't been updated.

ATWgirlMaUrA

Awards
yea, they're still working on that now, it should be up in a few weeks, but until then you guys can call me and I can take your order. did you need any prices???

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Laura already posted the prices in another post. It'll be a few weeks before I order. Still have about 10 lbs to polish off. I was just curious. Thanks.

oh-honey

Awards
i just ordered some choc mint isolate... i also ordered a sample pack of the meal replacement drinks. i noticed you guys only have the choc mint meal replacement drinks in the sample packs... will you guys have it in 1lb or 5 lb soon? :sad:

choc mint is def. my favorite flavor~ anyone who wants to order feel free to contact me thru email or call me!! (610-644-8710) I am the customer service girl at All the Whey

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
Stuntdawg and Oh honey you guys won't be disappointed.
I received my order yesterday, and I will concur, chocolate mint is the proverbial "shiznit". Good stuff. It tastes like mint-chocolate chip ice cream, only in a powder-shake form (obviously). I've had ON's Chocolate Mint, and thankfully, ATW's is 10x better. Now, if ATW would offer a peanutbutter flavor, I'd be even happier. ;)

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I received my order yesterday, and I will concur, chocolate mint is the proverbial "shiznit". Good stuff. It tastes like mint-chocolate chip ice cream, only in a powder-shake form (obviously). I've had ON's Chocolate Mint, and thankfully, ATW's is 10x better. Now, if ATW would offer a peanutbutter flavor, I'd be even happier. ;)

I hear you - glad to hear your review of choc mint!!!!!!! Peanut Butter is a possibility - we sure have been hearing that it is what you want. I will keep you posted.

Laura
[email protected]

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i just ordered some choc mint isolate... i also ordered a sample pack of the meal replacement drinks. i noticed you guys only have the choc mint meal replacement drinks in the sample packs... will you guys have it in 1lb or 5 lb soon? :sad:
Oh - honey - I like to say that..........that is a great question. I will check and let you know.

laura:wave:

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Peanut butter would be awesome!

Oh and where is my choc mint sample!:D

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to bump what jminis has said! I just got my order yesterday and Chocolate Mint is THE BOMB!!!! :lol:

Keep up the good work ATW! :thumbsup:

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I'll be ordering some Choc Mint shortly... I want to say PLEASE OH PLEASE do a PB flavor... for love of all that is good...

(ok, shameless begging done)