Rosie's [Mini] Review of Whey Protein Isolate (Cinnamon Bun Flavour)

1. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Smile Rosie's [Mini] Review of Whey Protein Isolate (Cinnamon Bun Flavour)

Another protein powder, another review. I will be using more of THIS...

What is it?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/photo...late_large.png

For more information see All The Whey - Whey Protein Isolate.

Formula: 8/10.All The Whey is actually a pretty good formulation. It definitely suits me well re the no fat or carbohydrate content (I generally use protein with little of either, or, if it has carbohydrates in, with no simple sugars if possible). The fact that it contains ONLY whey protein isolate re protein takes away a little.

Smell: 8/10. Strong, thick smell of cinnamon donuts. One of the more pleasant smelling protein powders.

Taste: 9/10. Like apple cinnamon donuts; they got that taste down perfectly!

Mixability: 10/10. I had my scoop of All The Whey with half a cup of oats (as I do all my protein powders post-gym). I only use enough water to mix the powder and the oats together. There were no clumps of powder at all, and it mixed well with the oats...I will be using it as a protein shake with water as well later on...

Texture: 8/10. All They Whey when mixed with oats has a thick texture, but smooth, and not unpleasant.

Overall: 8.6/10. I really like the Cinnamon Bun Flavour. The fact that All The Whey does not contain other protein is a little disappointing, but it is a good product whey protein isolate product.

Would I use it again? Yes (and there is about half a tub left).

Would I recommend? Yes, if one prefers to use only whey protein isolate, because it is a solid formula and definitely has a place in the supplement regime.

This review is also available in my training/supplementation journal (post #798) in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: The Female Terminator Chronicles, and as a separate review in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: Rosie's [Mini] Review of All The Whey's Whey Protein Isolate (Cinnamon Bun Flavour).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.24%

Wow thanks for the great review, Cinnamon Bun has become a huge favorite. Wait until you try the Peanut Butter flavor, it is amazing. Its is available on the site now.
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus ATW View Post
    Wow thanks for the great review, Cinnamon Bun has become a huge favorite. Wait until you try the Peanut Butter flavor, it is amazing. Its is available on the site now.
    No worries. Yup, was a great flavour indeed

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.67%

i like the flavor as a treat. but im getting tired of the sweet taste,
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Quote Originally Posted by NJbreed View Post
    i like the flavor as a treat. but im getting tired of the sweet taste,
    Each to their own. I did not find the taste sweet at all. I do NOT like it as a protein shake (with water), though; tastes quite different from mixing it with oats and water!

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 05:06 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 08:46 PM
  3. Rosie's Review of Lipotropic Protein (Vanilla Flavour)
    By Rosie Chee in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 07:42 AM