Choc PB Cup Tastes Bad

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Choc PB Cup Tastes Bad


    chocolate peanut butter is disgusting.

    Do you guys have a return policy?


  2. Have you tried emailing Marc, or ATWs customer service directly?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Have you tried emailing Marc, or ATWs customer service directly?
    He bought it from us, since PB Cup is an NP exclusive. I'm very surprised... I love this PB Cup, and have only heard great things about it. What exactly about it don't you like. Have you tried other Peanutbutter proteins?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    He bought it from us, since PB Cup is an NP exclusive. I'm very surprised... I love this PB Cup, and have only heard great things about it. What exactly about it don't you like. Have you tried other Peanutbutter proteins?
    Wow good call, I completely forgot that little detail and the ATW sub forum threw me.

    I too have heard nothing but rave reviews from the PB Cup customers. Have you tried other flavors from ATW before?

  5. Maybe you received a bad batch or something. I had a batch of CC batter that wasn't very good once. I think the PB cup is pretty tasty and I've pretty much only heard good things about it so far.

  6. im lovin PB cup atm. how could u not like it!?!??!

  7. Also, this really should not have been approached in this manner. You should have gone directly to NP customer service IMO. No need to bash ATW.

  8. you sound like my gf


    If its only five pounds, just drink it.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    He bought it from us, since PB Cup is an NP exclusive. I'm very surprised... I love this PB Cup, and have only heard great things about it. What exactly about it don't you like. Have you tried other Peanutbutter proteins?
    I did? How do you know!? You super secret ninja you.

    The taste is just so.. ewy. It's not very chocolate peanut butter like or good for that matter. I have to force it down. Which isn't a big deal, except everyone raves about how great ATW's flavors are. I have tried other PBs like Muscle Milk and it was pretty sexy.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Wow good call, I completely forgot that little detail and the ATW sub forum threw me.

    I too have heard nothing but rave reviews from the PB Cup customers. Have you tried other flavors from ATW before?
    Yes, cinnamon bun is very sexy.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by traxiz View Post
    Maybe you received a bad batch or something. I had a batch of CC batter that wasn't very good once. I think the PB cup is pretty tasty and I've pretty much only heard good things about it so far.
    Perhaps, it could be.

    Quote Originally Posted by Afrochowder View Post
    im lovin PB cup atm. how could u not like it!?!??!
    I don't know man. I just don't. *Shrug*

    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    If its only five pounds, just drink it.
    Well, it seems that's what I'm going to have to do.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    Also, this really should not have been approached in this manner. You should have gone directly to NP customer service IMO. No need to bash ATW.

    If you can show me how I bashed their company I will humbly apologize. I will concede that, perhaps, it could be perceived that I bashed one of their products. However, this isn't the point of the thread. I only wanted to know if there was a return policy.

    Besides, companies NEED to know what people think of their products. I could be the only one who didn't like it. Or, maybe there are others. In which case they can investigate how or why this happened. Customer feedback is very important to companies. Why do you think NP is so successful?

    Oh, and I would have directed this to their Customer Service, but I have been reading that people are getting ignored by that platform.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    It's not very chocolate peanut butter like
    Try mixing a scoop of oats in, tastes like chocolate/peanut butter/oatmeal cookie. Mmmmmmmmmmmm

  14. Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    Try mixing a scoop of oats in, tastes like chocolate/peanut butter/oatmeal cookie. Mmmmmmmmmmmm
    Thanks, I'll give it a shot.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    Thanks, I'll give it a shot.
    I use equal portions, I literally use the powder scooper to measure an over flowing scoop of oats. Best of luck.

  16. Haha, ohh man. I PROMISE you it's not worse than the 10lbs of Lipotrophic protein i've been pushing down the last 2 months!

    Just drink it, and be happy it's not LG protein!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    Haha, ohh man. I PROMISE you it's not worse than the 10lbs of Lipotrophic protein i've been pushing down the last 2 months!

    Just drink it, and be happy it's not LG protein!
    That sucks. Lol, I heard their stuff was sexy as well. Wtf.

  18. Is is not sweet enough for you? I ask because you like cinnamon bun etc. Which I like as well, but feel it's a little to sweet to use for to long.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  19. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Is is not sweet enough for you? I ask because you like cinnamon bun etc. Which I like as well, but feel it's a little to sweet to use for to long.
    I don't think that's the problem. I also agree that Cinnamon bun is too sweet. I can water that down though, if need be. This choc pb cup is just not good at all. Watered down or concentrated. It is just not pleasant.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    If you can show me how I bashed their company I will humbly apologize. I will concede that, perhaps, it could be perceived that I bashed one of their products. However, this isn't the point of the thread. I only wanted to know if there was a return policy.

    Besides, companies NEED to know what people think of their products. I could be the only one who didn't like it. Or, maybe there are others. In which case they can investigate how or why this happened. Customer feedback is very important to companies. Why do you think NP is so successful?

    Oh, and I would have directed this to their Customer Service, but I have been reading that people are getting ignored by that platform.
    not getting into a war about this with you, so I will keep this short and sweet. Look at the title of your thread, and I think that speaks for itself.

  21. You know what, you are right.

    My apologies to ATW. If a mod could edit the title to "Choc PB Cup Tastes Bad" I would appreciate that a lot.

  22. It's too bad you don't like it, I happen to quite a bit.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  23. purebred
    purebred's Avatar

    the guy doesn't like the flavor. he's allowed to think something taste like horseshiet. i'm sure if it were really up to him, it would taste fantastic but his taste buds don't agree with it. simple as that lol. not trying to get at anyone in particular. you're all fantastic people. Reaper, i can see how one could get the impression that his thread was an attempted bash. fortunately, it's not and i would venture to say it was an attempt at comic relief considering i'm sure if the situation's as bad as he is, he's going through tough times trying to choke that stuff down. let the guy vent haha

    is there a way for him to get his money back? yes or no.
    if no, I'm sure there are ways to improve the taste, even if only a bit (as some have already suggested ways)

  24. I think if he just man-ed up and drank it, it would be totally "sexy"

    You can't get any sexier then that, unless you drink your eggs raw. Oh yeah! Sexy!!!


    j/k emerge-damn cali lingo is soooo ghey, but its cool if thats how you roll.

  25. or put 2 spoonfulls of almond peanut butter....

  26. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    I think if he just man-ed up and drank it, it would be totally "sexy"

    You can't get any sexier then that, unless you drink your eggs raw. Oh yeah! Sexy!!!


    j/k emerge-damn cali lingo is soooo ghey, but its cool if thats how you roll.
    Eggs raw is not sexy. And, this isn't really cali lingo. Most people I encounter here look at me funny for my vicarious use of the word "sexy."

  27. Referring to anything that has to do with nutrition or training as "sexy", well, that's just fcuking sexy

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    He bought it from us, since PB Cup is an NP exclusive. I'm very surprised... I love this PB Cup, and have only heard great things about it. What exactly about it don't you like. Have you tried other Peanutbutter proteins?
    I'm surprised too. I love it. Great stuff.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    Eggs raw is not sexy. And, this isn't really cali lingo. Most people I encounter here look at me funny for my vicarious use of the word "sexy."
    LOL...

  30. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Referring to anything that has to do with nutrition or training as "sexy", well, that's just fcuking sexy
    Jumpin on the sexy bandwagon are we...great...thats all we need is every member spouting sexy on every supplement and training topic...lol.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. This tastes horribly!
    By tallbikerguy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 02:38 AM
  2. Tastes like a dessert, but isn't...
    By Nullifidian in forum Recipes
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 12:16 PM
  3. Myoplex Tastes anyone?
    By Dare2disturB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-01-2005, 10:41 AM
  4. CEE tastes different? wazzup wit dat?
    By OmarJackson in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-30-2005, 03:43 PM
Log in
Log in