DUDE, PB CUP

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
Anyone else notice on nutraplanet there's 5 lb tubs of all the whey going for $23.99? ALSO it says you can order a 5lb tub of PEANUT BUTTER CUP, guessing its a new flavor, for 23.99$. All of them ship in 3-4 days since theyre pre-ordered, but damn, i already bought 5lbs of cinnamon bun and pb cup

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NP has free shipping right now too...

Oddball8945

Awards
how does this pb cup taste i cant find any reviews

phantom

Awards
  • Established
PB Cup! I know they did a limited choc. pb run a while ago and it was all positive reviews.hopefully this isn't a one time run again.Maybe it will be a NP exclusive flavor?Whats the deal Marcus?

chosenone28

Awards
I only have one question for Marcus: Where did you guys get this peanut butter flavoring/etc. (hopefully not PCA lol) because if you can verify that its safe...I am in love.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna buy a 5lbs tub, but what flavor???????????

PB Cup

or

Cake Batter

So tough

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
seriously, PB Cup? Damn it, now I am going to have to order. I have been asking for this flavor for a long time

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
15 LBS of Cinnabon Blend for $70.00 shipped. Can it get any better?? :scared::scared: :D

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i love cu cake batter. I am tired of my cinnamon bun already. I usually order 5 lbs at a time.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried a private label Chocolate PeanutButter a while back; it was so-so, didn't blow me away or unthrone UP2.0 . However this sounds like it may be a different flavour ; I'll be picking up 5lbs anyways to see.

FootBallBeast

Awards
HOLY CRAP. THAT IS RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP. Will be stocking up.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I hope peanut butter cup is good becuase I just bought some from NP. That is an awesome price especially with free shipping. I have loved cinnamon bun and cake batter so I doubt I will be disappointed.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NP is going to be the death of me right now. I picked up 5 lbs of PB Cup, 5 lbs of CC Batter, and 4 lbs of ON casein.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Done. I bought a 5lbs of PB Cup

djs2000

Awards
I was thinking about getting us to carry some of ATW's Casein, not sure how the price would stack up to ON's which is pretty low already.
That would be sweet! I buy loads of their MPI, FWIW.

Jaegernaut

Jaegernaut

Awards
PB cup will be the next flavor I buy for sure just have to finsh off my current ON stock

traxiz

Awards
Does anyone know if is a Chocolate/PB mix as the name implies or just PB flavored? I love Chocolate PB muscle milk but I haven't ever tried it as whey. Then again if any company can get the flavoring right it would be ATW.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
5lb of Cin Bun and 10lbs of PB Cup! I still have about 15lbs of Cin Bun, but screw it... this is cheap!

pfafkl13

Awards
Holy Shiz! I just ordered 5lb PB Cup and 5lb vanilla for $32 each. Wow, this is amazing!

kurtphyre

kurtphyre

Awards
Just ordered a PB and CCB 5lb tubs. Once these get here I'll have over 40 lbs in my closet lol.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I couldnt resist. 20 pounds for 95 bucks. Thats a hell of a deal.

I also don't know what it is, but I seem to have some type of allergic reaction to whey. (Cheap whey like ON whey)

I don't seem to have this problem with ATW protein.

At 24 bucks for 5 pounds that's a steal.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i really wanna get the five pound PB Cup, but i need to hear some feedback, plz anyone who has used it let me know how it stacks up to other chocoPB proteins

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i really wanna get the five pound PB Cup, but i need to hear some feedback, plz anyone who has used it let me know how it stacks up to other chocoPB proteins
If you wait for feedback you may miss the sale.

MDHawk

Awards
Just got the cup cake. Awesome, gonna get another 5 lb tub. $24? Crazy cheap

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I got in on this last week... Ordered a cupcake batter blend after tasting a sample of the cupcake batter isolate last week and loving it.

I think I might like it better than cinnamon bun!

So now in my closet, I'll have:

2lb Egg Nog isolate
2lb Banana isolate
5lb Cupcake Batter Blend

Should last me a while since I only do 2 shakes a day (1 pre, one post workout)

I heard that it's better to do isolate than blend after working out..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking about getting us to carry some of ATW's Casein, not sure how the price would stack up to ON's which is pretty low already.
Please, for the love of God, jump on this!!!

MDHawk

Awards
Iso hits your system quicker, true. I drink it as soon as I'm done lifting so I don't think it matters much.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone by now tried and liked the PB Cup yet? I'm trying to place an order tonight and I need to figure out whether or not I should buy it.

finger11

Awards
i completely slept on this. i saw the deal when it came out even and didn't know how great it was. not to mention pb cup is the flavor i've been looking for... i hate myself.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone by now tried and liked the PB Cup yet? I'm trying to place an order tonight and I need to figure out whether or not I should buy it.
OMG IT TASTE LIKE REESES PEICES!!!

I just tried it when I got the order today. I added 12 ounces of fat free milk with 2 scoops. It has the reeses peices taste to it. It's not super strong though. I always though reeses peices were way too sweet. This is perfect with milk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oddball8945

Awards
OMG IT TASTE LIKE REESES PEICES!!!

I just tried it when I got the order today. I added 12 ounces of fat free milk with 2 scoops. It has the reeses peices taste to it. It's not super strong though. I always though reeses peices were way too sweet. This is perfect with milk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok now how about with water.......which most ppl mix protein with....the worst proteins even taste good in milk

SemperFi9999

Awards
I just called customer service inquiring about my order. Evidentally they were expecting around 400 orders with their established customer base since they're a relatively small company; they received over 4000 orders since someone posted the deal on slick.net and flavors like cinnamon bun are on back order till Tuesday. Great customer service! He said that I'll receive 10% off all my orders till the end of March. Sweet!!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just called customer service inquiring about my order. Evidentally they were expecting around 400 orders with their established customer base since they're a relatively small company; they received over 4000 orders since someone posted the deal on slick.net and flavors like cinnamon bun are on back order till Tuesday. Great customer service! He said that I'll receive 10% off all my orders till the end of March. Sweet!!!
Yes, this deal literally exploded on us. Blew away all our expectations. We weren't anticipating the SlickDeals effect.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
I never would have even found out about AllTheWhey or this forum if not for slickdeals. Love that site... and they had the $23.99 nutraplanet deal up really fast. Got my 5lb of Cupcake Batter on Friday... almost wish I had jumped on some PB Cup now though, after hearing it tastes like Reese's Pieces haha. I'm pretty sure I put in my order before they added PB Cup to the list though, so it's cool.

Have more than enough protein to keep me satisfied... for now.

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
I never would have even found out about AllTheWhey or this forum if not for slickdeals. Love that site... and they had the $23.99 nutraplanet deal up really fast. Got my 5lb of Cupcake Batter on Friday... almost wish I had jumped on some PB Cup now though, after hearing it tastes like Reese's Pieces haha. I'm pretty sure I put in my order before they added PB Cup to the list though, so it's cool.

Have more than enough protein to keep me satisfied... for now.
Haha got my cinnamon bun and pb cup today. PB CUP IS BOMB. Definitely hope they keep this flavor.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
I haven't read any flavor reviews of PB cup when mixed with water. How is it? Only descriptions I've seen are that it tastes like Reeses Pieces when mixed with milk... EVERYTHING tastes incredible when mixed with milk though, and I'm usually mixing with water.

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
I haven't read any flavor reviews of PB cup when mixed with water. How is it? Only descriptions I've seen are that it tastes like Reeses Pieces when mixed with milk... EVERYTHING tastes incredible when mixed with milk though, and I'm usually mixing with water.
I mixed it with water and kwik karb after my workout yesterday. Still very good. Definitely a new flavor I'll keep ordering. Better than their chocolate in my opinion

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I got mine yesterday. I really like this stuff. Not completely spot on, but I can't imagine it being much closer with little to no fats. Pb cup, cinnamon bun and cupcake batter are all great imho. I've never had sustain to compare, but I like this a little more than the muscle milk pb chocolate.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im kicking myself for not buying this...ran out of protein yesterday and bought plain chocolate blend for 30$

im a real loser for not planning ahead before my protein ran out (still have SNAC protein left from when i worked with them so im not fully out) and for not capitalizing on the pb cup for 6 bucks off.