- 01-08-2009, 10:05 PM
- 01-08-2009, 10:16 PM
"The whey" is a very vague term.
What kind of Whey does he have?
EDIT: This thread might be useful to you.
Whey Protein Isolate Facts:
* 25 g protein
* 28.4 g serving size
* zero ion exchange
* zero fat * less than 1g lactose
* superior amino acid profile and BCAA's
* highest PER (protein efficiency ratio)
* highest NPU (net protein utilization)
* easily digested
* more protein by gram than any other
* supports muscle repair and recovery
* 16 servings per pound
* no trans fats* gluten free
* safe for lactose intolerants
I've purchased 105lbs of ATW Isolate, the only one I can take up to 10 servings a day and not notice any stomach problems, gotta be something else man.
- 01-09-2009, 11:22 AM
01-09-2009, 03:56 PM
01-09-2009, 04:07 PM
01-14-2009, 08:21 PM
01-14-2009, 11:10 PM
If he still thinks its the whey iso (which I highly doubt) have go down to his local health store and pick up some lactase enyzme and take it with every shake. Its very cheap ($5-7 per bottle), and I'm sure that will clear up any lactose intolerance issues, if that is the problem.
01-15-2009, 12:58 AM
01-15-2009, 01:13 AM
01-15-2009, 03:17 PM
01-15-2009, 03:30 PM
01-15-2009, 04:34 PM
01-15-2009, 05:00 PM
Isolate shouldn't be affecting him at all unless its the flavoring system?? Tell him to try it in water maybe its the mixture of whey and soy milk?
01-16-2009, 12:31 AM
I also suspected the flavoring systems were the culprit in some of the isolates that have bothered me. I guess we were on the same page brotha. Thanks for the reply
01-17-2009, 03:58 PM
I ordered some All The Whey protein from Nutraplanet and I'm having a lot of trouble with them. It's been a week since the order and the order hasn't even shipped yet. They told me All The Whey had been not cooperating... has anyone else had any issues with them?
01-20-2009, 10:36 AM
01-20-2009, 01:23 PM
01-20-2009, 03:00 PM
02-10-2009, 01:24 PM
Just to follow up, I tried the Cupcake ATW Isolate. Taste is very good (although I'm not picky usually) and it does NOT irritate my stomach at all. It's a good product and I will buy it again in the future
02-10-2009, 01:37 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By tnubs in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-11-2010, 03:17 PM
- By designgray in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 08-12-2007, 09:00 AM
- By Snuggles in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 06-21-2006, 11:53 PM