Protect yourself with BPC-157 from AGEFORCE!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Protect yourself with BPC-157 from AGEFORCE!

Check out this great deal from the best transdermal skin patch company around!

http://www.ageforce.com/bpc157-bogo

2. How much bpc-157 does each patch contain? Do the patches deliver in a systemic form, or is it more localized to the area that you wear the patch?
    •   

3. http://www.ageforce.com/formulas/bpc-157-formula
    Here you go. It works for the whole body. Not just the area where the patch is.

4. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    http://www.ageforce.com/formulas/bpc-157-formula
    Here you go. It works for the whole body. Not just the area where the patch is.
    Awesome, I'll give this a go, fantastic deal compared to the cost of the injectable product I've been buying in Canada. Super cheap shipping too which is great.

5. Try it out. Killer price .
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
    •   

6. Sent mine back weeks ago and emailed ageforce and have not got a response. I need help from an ageforce rep.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    Sent mine back weeks ago and emailed ageforce and have not got a response. I need help from an ageforce rep.
    Okay I will follow up with the boss and see what’s up . Do you email them ?

8. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Okay I will follow up with the boss and see what’s up . Do you email them ?
    Yes - and sent them another email today. The Order id 295276723. Thank you for your help.

9. I emailed them . Any thing on your end ?

10. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I emailed them . Any thing on your end ?
    Yes ty. They took care of me...good job.

11. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    Yes ty. They took care of me...good job.
    Why did you send them back (just curious)? You dont need to answer if you dont want, Im just wondering is all...

12. Quote Originally Posted by Power-Lift View Post
    Why did you send them back (just curious)? You dont need to answer if you dont want, Im just wondering is all...
    Can't speak for him, but science e says BPC can't be delivered transdermally.
    Iconic Formulations Rep.
    APE = 25% off
    PM for help with our line.

13. I know I felt it work . The reviews are positive so not sure .
  14. Protect yourself with BPC-157 from AGEFORCE!

Video later to come. Super exhausted from being at the low carb USA 2018 sd conference. Today was chest and back and normally I get elbow pain but what ever is in the patch is working .

15. Have just started using this. Will report on its effects in a couple more weeks.

16. Quote Originally Posted by barrettv View Post
    Have just started using this. Will report on its effects in a couple more weeks.
    Lovely

17. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Can't speak for him, but science e says BPC can't be delivered transdermally.
    Injection at the site of injury is infinitely more effective.
    MA Labs 20% Off Discount Code: arnold20

18. Ok quick update. Had stopped using the patches after a week as I realised I didn't want to mix it with other products which may have skewered any noticable effects. But have now been on them for the past 4 weeks. Attempting to heal tenonitis in both forearms - one which has been holding me back from heavy bicep work for more than a year - the other paining me for about 5 months - both showing no signs of improvement at all. Have tried a cortisone injection and prescription antiinflammatories which did stuff all. Now I've read all the literature on bpc157 and molecular size etc...have seen all the good and bad reports and even the recent FDA warning on a few of their other patches and practices. But guess what folks??? My forearms finally appear to be improving! I don't expect them to really heal without at least another month of use though. I do attribute the improvement thus far though to the use of the patches. My thoughts are that perhaps some of the patches within a pack are not as potent as others (or even some that may contain no active ingredients even) but that there are enough of them in the month supply that are strong enough to elicit the desired effects. Either way they appear to be helping me which no other product has so I will keep using them. Will report back again an another few weeks.

19. Subbed to follow...

Not that my subscriptions/notifications have been working ..

20. Surprisingly still seeing improvements from the patch people!! Very surprising!

21. My concern is whether bpc157 is supposed to invoke deep sleep? Do people taking the injectable form experience the same? Because the ingredients is supposedly pure bpc and nothing else yet the deep sleep effects are so pronounced. If worn during the day it doesn't make you sleepy at all and it doesn't help you to fall asleep if your overstimmed. So it can't have a sedative in it. But only once you do fall asleep naturally then it's lights out and deep deep dreamy sleep. Very strange.

22. But then again since it's being delivered slowly over an 8hr timespan then it may very well behave differently to an injectable.

23. Actually research of experiences with injectable BPC from multiple posts on other sites has revealed the same type of improved sleep quality.

24. Have been wanting to try this peptide for my nagging shoulder.

25. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Check out this great deal from the best transdermal skin patch company around!

http://www.ageforce.com/bpc157-bogo
    How long is the BOGO going to last for?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My experince with BPC-157 and TB-500
    By procore in forum Injury / Rehab
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-08-2017, 02:34 PM
  2. Surgery Recover With BPC 157
    By rascal14 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 08-28-2016, 03:12 PM
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-05-2016, 10:57 AM
  4. HELP WITH BPC-157
    By KLAWSOSA in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2015, 05:04 PM
  5. Protect yourself with Restore! 3 loggers needed!
    By TheSwanks in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-14-2013, 04:18 PM