AgeForce Fat Burner Patch Side Effects

1. AgeForce Fat Burner Patch Side Effects

Hey all. My gf just started on the fat burner patch a little over a week ago and is experiencing fairly pronounced feelings of nausea throughout the day. She only wears the patch for about 7 hours while she sleeps. Anyone else experience similar symptoms and/or have heard of users having this side effect? Oh, and before anyone asks, no, she isn't pregnant.

2. ive used them and never had any sides, just a little irritation from the sticky.
    •   

3. I'm using the fat loss patch now.. No sides like that whatsoever. Has she added anything else or changes diet?

4. Hasn't changed anything else. She's gonna try 1 day on 2 days off to see if she still experiences the nausea.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Hasn't changed anything else. She's gonna try 1 day on 2 days off to see if she still experiences the nausea.
    Would wager its the yohimbine, although I'm not sure if or how well its absorbed transdermally...
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Hey all. My gf just started on the fat burner patch a little over a week ago and is experiencing fairly pronounced feelings of nausea throughout the day. She only wears the patch for about 7 hours while she sleeps. Anyone else experience similar symptoms and/or have heard of users having this side effect? Oh, and before anyone asks, no, she isn't pregnant.
    We have never had any issues like this from any of our patches. Has your wife ever used any oral product with yohimbine in it?

7. How are things going in here?

8. How are things going?
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

9. As a female I'd just like to report I have zero feelings of nausea and I'm using the patch every night. Love these patches!
    @Eat_Lift_Inspire on Instagram and Twitter

10. Thanks for your input

11. I haven't had any sides.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

12. Thats why I like ageforce . No sides !
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AgeForce Fat Burner Patch
    By AdamFiddler in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2015, 11:00 PM
  2. AgeForce: The Final Cut! (Fat Burner Patch, Sponsored)
    By drewsicle3210 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 05-09-2013, 03:43 PM
  3. Rreppert1 Tackles the AgeForce Fat Loss Patch *SPONSORED*
    By rreppert1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 05-08-2013, 01:04 AM
  4. MRoss65 AgeForce Fat Burner Log New Formula
    By Mross65 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-28-2013, 09:30 PM
  5. Replies: 0