LOOKING FOR ALL SKEPTICS TO LOG!!!

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Hey, I'm puccah!
    I'm 33 and my life revolves around work, school, the gym, and Muay Thai.

My fitness goal is to be f'n shredded aka not wear my hoodie during the summer time.

You should choose me because it's time for me to step it up. I've been draggin' a** for a while now. I think this stuff will really help me stay on track, and I just started a new diet and exercise routine today.

I would love to try the HGH pills & patch.

Thank you!
    Age force is only in patch form not pill form !! FYI not sure if you were aware .
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

2. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Age force is only in patch form not pill form !! FYI not sure if you were aware .
    Peel and stick= RESULTS!
    http://www.ageforce.com/
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Peel and stick= RESULTS!
    http://www.ageforce.com/
    Mmmmm peel and stick

4. We just had 1 of our winners back out because of prior commitments,so that means we still have log opportunities to give AgeForce a try.
    Anyone interested in getting patched up, throw your name in.

5. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    The fat burner patch is very impressive! Appetite suppression and fat burning properties are awesome.
    Can your friend join AM? I would love to have a female give this patch a run,but only if she is the one logging herself.
    unfortunately she says she doesn't think she would have the time to do it, im trying to convince her that shes getting to try a free fat burner but she's scaired of the whole logging thing I guess lol my apologies. im still willing to try the hgh or IGF-1/MGF they sound like awesome patches to run on my cycle, could use the enhanced recovery. wish you all the best!
    •   

6. Okay... I've been contemplating submitting my application for some time now and here it is, finally.

I'm a 42 year old male who has gotten back to training after a 9 year hiatus. You know the story... Marriage, work, 3 kids, my dog died, my car broke down... No more excuses. I've been back at it for 2 1/2 years now and am wiser and stronger than I ever was before.

I train 5 days a week & have my diet nailed down pretty good. If I trained and ate like this 20 years ago I'd be a friggin monster by now, but unfortunately I've come to realize at 42, the body doesn't grow the way it can at 22. So, maybe I need some help. I've never done a PH cycle, or anything more than the usual daily supplements. Only recently have I tried ArA and an OTC natural test booster. While the have been good, giving me some decent strength gains and leaning, I'm wondering if I need to consider "something more" to get the results that all this effort deserves.

I can and will log 3x+ a week with before and after photos.

I'd be interested in trying your IGF and/or HGH patches. (How great would it be to stack both of those). Maybe they could give me a little extra help in putting on the LBM I am striving for.

What do you think?
  7. LOOKING FOR ALL SKEPTICS TO LOG!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Puccah you are my girl to run the HGH patch! PM me your shipping info and we will get your goods out to you!
    Yay!!!! Awesome! Thank you!!!

Sorry, just saw the post.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

8. Quote Originally Posted by HardB0iled View Post
    Okay... I've been contemplating submitting my application for some time now and here it is, finally.

I'm a 42 year old male who has gotten back to training after a 9 year hiatus. You know the story... Marriage, work, 3 kids, my dog died, my car broke down... No more excuses. I've been back at it for 2 1/2 years now and am wiser and stronger than I ever was before.

I train 5 days a week & have my diet nailed down pretty good. If I trained and ate like this 20 years ago I'd be a friggin monster by now, but unfortunately I've come to realize at 42, the body doesn't grow the way it can at 22. So, maybe I need some help. I've never done a PH cycle, or anything more than the usual daily supplements. Only recently have I tried ArA and an OTC natural test booster. While the have been good, giving me some decent strength gains and leaning, I'm wondering if I need to consider "something more" to get the results that all this effort deserves.

I can and will log 3x+ a week with before and after photos.

I'd be interested in trying your IGF and/or HGH patches. (How great would it be to stack both of those). Maybe they could give me a little extra help in putting on the LBM I am striving for.

What do you think?
    Can you run a 3 month log?

9. Absolutely.

10. Quote Originally Posted by HardB0iled View Post
    Absolutely.
    PM ME YOU SHIPPING INFO. I'LL HOOK YOU UP WITH HGH AND THE IGF-1 + MGF PATCHES.

11. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    PM ME YOU SHIPPING INFO. I'LL HOOK YOU UP WITH HGH AND THE IGF-1 + MGF PATCHES.
    Sent! Thank you!

12. Ageforce getting a lot of skeptics a chance to log their patches. Nice one.

13. Not sure if this opportunity is closed or if it is open to Canadians, but I'd like to throw my hat in the ring

I'm 37 years old and have been lifting on and off for over 20 years.

I'd be very willing to post 3+ times per week, and would be interested in the IGF or HGH patch. I am currently running an Ostar1ne/Dermacrine stack which will end mid August. I would be eager and willing to begin logging once this cycle is done.

As for a skeptic, I have never tried patches, IGF sups or HGH sups as I have never heard them to be effective. This is my first time using a transdermal gel (Dermacrine) since in the past I had never heard of the transdermals being effective either. I have been pleasantly surprised with the transdermal gel. And I'd like the opportunity to be pleasantly surprised about IGF and/or HGH patches as well.

Thanks,

-clown
    My log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/268844-clowns-closing-40-a.html

14. Thank you to everyone who entered. We have our loggers for this round. Keep an eye open for next round!

15. Thank you for any and all considerations and oppurtunitys with your awesome products! and congratulations to all the winners and I wanna see the logs and reviews from the people that get to test them!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    Thank you for any and all considerations and oppurtunitys with your awesome products! and congratulations to all the winners and I wanna see the logs and reviews from the people that get to test them!!
    Awesome. I am looking forward to the logs

17. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Awesome. I am looking forward to the logs
    Thank you bro, me and someone else have a rather KICK ASS one in mind that should be VERY entertaining.

18. Once again, Congratulations to all the winners, I think these patches are going to turn out to be pretty damn awesome and i'm REALLY looking forward to trying them, so god bless you all and have a great week!

19. Yes, congrats! I'm super excited to start this run!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

20. When should we expect these?

21. Quote Originally Posted by HardB0iled View Post
    When should we expect these?
    They went out priority mail today. 2-3 days US AND 7-10 out of US

22. Quote Originally Posted by HardB0iled View Post
    When should we expect these?
    2-3 days like he said. This is truly a treat!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    2-3 days like he said. This is truly a treat!!
    It really is a treat! I'm sooooo excited!

24. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    They went out priority mail today. 2-3 days US AND 7-10 out of US
    Cool. Thanks! This will be interesting.

25. I just got my patches! Omg! I'm so excited! I'm going to start tonight.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gamma Labs is looking for 2 members to log Gamma-O
    By TheFugitive in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-04-2013, 03:09 PM
  2. NLA Performance looking for AM members to log/review products
    By NLAFounder in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-07-2012, 12:47 AM
  3. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 05:49 PM