Old man update

shealym

Awards
Hi all,

It has been awhile since last post and lots has happened. just a recap, 62 tr old ppowerlifter and slowly going forward. Had a massive problem with squat form and with the help of Coach Wade Johnson have been able to correct most of the problems. Eight years ago I competed in single ply gear and set a world record in nthe squat (518) and bench (352). Said all that to say this. . . In gear again and plan to compete at APF nats single ply in 2 months. Hit a 500 squat Sunday with some to spare. Hope to break my previous record. Bench is way behind hit a 320 Sat with 10-15 to spare. I would like to thank Coach Johnson and Ageforce for all their assistance!! Ageforce has some outstanding products which I do depend on. I urge everyone to look at both weather for training or supplimentation you will not be disappointed!!

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
Hi all,

It has been awhile since last post and lots has happened. just a recap, 62 tr old ppowerlifter and slowly going forward. Had a massive problem with squat form and with the help of Coach Wade Johnson have been able to correct most of the problems. Eight years ago I competed in single ply gear and set a world record in nthe squat (518) and bench (352). Said all that to say this. . . In gear again and plan to compete at APF nats single ply in 2 months. Hit a 500 squat Sunday with some to spare. Hope to break my previous record. Bench is way behind hit a 320 Sat with 10-15 to spare. I would like to thank Coach Johnson and Ageforce for all their assistance!! Ageforce has some outstanding products which I do depend on. I urge everyone to look at both weather for training or supplimentation you will not be disappointed!!
Shealym thats great to hear! Can you tell us more about which patches you use and which you liked best?

shealym

Awards
Sorry for the delay been away. I use the test, energy, hgh, no and NO. At my age I need all the help I can get! The patrches I have seen immediate results with are hgh, energy and NO. The energy patch does wonders when you just cant get started and it last 10-12 hours. HGH gets me to sleep faster ans deeper for longer, great for recovery! Yesterday I was really hurting from a hvy squat day Sat took hgh last night and woke up wi5h no pain well rested and ready to go. The NO is fantastic and notice it more when I miss it than not. Without I am sucking wind for longer and recovery between reps is much longer. With I still suck wind but for much less time and am ready to go for the next rep/set in much less time. Please contact me at [email protected] for quicker replies . Again i am sorry for the delay

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
Sorry for the delay been away. I use the test, energy, hgh, no and NO. At my age I need all the help I can get! The patrches I have seen immediate results with are hgh, energy and NO. The energy patch does wonders when you just cant get started and it last 10-12 hours. HGH gets me to sleep faster ans deeper for longer, great for recovery! Yesterday I was really hurting from a hvy squat day Sat took hgh last night and woke up wi5h no pain well rested and ready to go. The NO is fantastic and notice it more when I miss it than not. Without I am sucking wind for longer and recovery between reps is much longer. With I still suck wind but for much less time and am ready to go for the next rep/set in much less time. Please contact me at [email protected] for quicker replies . Again i am sorry for the delay

Great feedback Michael, great stuff!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good to know on the positive feed back!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
35 and Older 3
35 and Older 0
35 and Older 4
35 and Older 2
Powerlifting/Strongman 0