AgeForce HGH Patch

ericfio

Awards
The power of AgeForce transdermal patches. I have used just about all of them and can boldly state that the HGH Power Patch is my favorite. The delivery system is second to none. I can no longer take pills and capsules when maybe your getting 3 to 5 percent delivery. The HGH POWER PATCH DOES MANY THINGS WELL. The two factors I like the most about the patch are the ability to recover from strenuous exercise and the ability to get a restful nights sleep. I highly recommend this product or any Age Force product they sell. Good Luck.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
They do make for a really great nights sleep..just wish i "really" knew what was in them causing it.

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
The power of AgeForce transdermal patches. I have used just about all of them and can boldly state that the HGH Power Patch is my favorite. The delivery system is second to none. I can no longer take pills and capsules when maybe your getting 3 to 5 percent delivery. The HGH POWER PATCH DOES MANY THINGS WELL. The two factors I like the most about the patch are the ability to recover from strenuous exercise and the ability to get a restful nights sleep. I highly recommend this product or any Age Force product they sell. Good Luck.
Thanks for you input Eric. From what I see the HGH patch really doesn't have a ***** in the market, truely a unique product. :)

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards