Initial thoughts on HGH Power Patch

data4

data4

Awards
I am on my 4th day using the HGH patch. I wanted to share my initial thoughts on the product. The first thing I noticed was the ease of use. I simply cleaned an area to the right under my navel. The patch went on easy and I wore it overnight for about 8 hours. I took it off in the morning and will use a new patch tomorrow (one patch every 4 days). The first night I did not notice anything but the second night my sleep was better than usual and last night it was even better than the night before. That is the main effect I have noticed thus far but I am pleased for only being a few days in! I will keep everyone posted as I go.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
The HGH patches are awesome. If you wanted you could go every three days between patches but thats something only you can decide if you want to do. I also found the stomach area to be the best when I wear one to bed. It just seems to stick better there.

data4

data4

Awards
The HGH patches are awesome. If you wanted you could go every three days between patches but thats something only you can decide if you want to do. I also found the stomach area to be the best when I wear one to bed. It just seems to stick better there.
I am looking forward to the results! I have a new patch going on tonight so hopefully there is more good things to come. My sleep has been better, that's for sure.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good to see sleep is improving.....i've heard that the hgh patches work real well to improve sleep

data4

data4

Awards
good to see sleep is improving.....i've heard that the hgh patches work real well to improve sleep
They certainly are helping because after about two days every night of sleep has been better. I will be going on my third patch tonight so I am hoping to start noticing some additional effects soon. I will say it seems like recover is getting a little better.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been using my power patch for few years now. Can't complain.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They certainly are helping because after about two days every night of sleep has been better. I will be going on my third patch tonight so I am hoping to start noticing some additional effects soon. I will say it seems like recover is getting a little better.
curious if ur useing it with any other sleep products

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not and I get deep sleep from it!

data4

data4

Awards
curious if ur useing it with any other sleep products
I have been using it on its own. I take nothing else at bedtime for sleep. I bet stacked with the melatonin patch you would sleep very well though. I am now on my 4th patch and I must say that along with the better sleep I am also recovering better from my workouts. I have not changed anything supplement or training wise and my calories are the same as well so the patches seem to be helping!

data4

data4

Awards
Update: Still using the patches and my sleep continues to be solid. I am pretty certain that the product is helping me with recovery now as well. My recovery time has been much quicker!

barlush23

Awards
Update: Still using the patches and my sleep continues to be solid. I am pretty certain that the product is helping me with recovery now as well. My recovery time has been much quicker!
Better sleep = better recovery. Are you noticing anything else? So far it seems some cheap melatonin would do the same thing.

Streckman

Awards
Better sleep = better recovery. Are you noticing anything else? So far it seems some cheap melatonin would do the same thing.[/QUOTE
I agree. A great stack is melatonin and GABA powder.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love my power patch dreams. Gets me deep sleep and I fly lol.

data4

data4

Awards
Better sleep = better recovery. Are you noticing anything else? So far it seems some cheap melatonin would do the same thing.
Better sleep = better recovery. Are you noticing anything else? So far it seems some cheap melatonin would do the same thing.[/QUOTE
I agree. A great stack is melatonin and GABA powder.
I have never gotten anything from GABA or Melatonin that's why the effects on my sleep caught my eye. I have been making great progression and seem to be staying leaner even will cals get bumped higher. This may or may not be from extra Growth Hormone but its worth mentioning.

shealym

Awards
I am 61 band have been using hgh for sometime and swear by it!! I sleep like a rock and recovery uis enhanced. The NO is also very good. I dont suck wind near as long and am ready for another set very quickly.

HaroutA

HaroutA

Awards
I like this stuff too just not the price :( not a bad deal with the buy 2 get 1*

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I get them when I get the 2 for 1 or buy one half off and stock up.

stalto00

Awards
Interesting. Will you be coming out with any other products? I used your pre workout product before and did not feel much from it.?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We are always working on new things threw out the years but we have a very strong line up right now.

stephencraig

Awards
Shealyn, did you say you are 61? I am 60 and considering these patches. Are you still using them? Have they helped in other areas such as skin tightening and libido?

Stephen

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shealyn, did you say you are 61? I am 60 and considering these patches. Are you still using them? Have they helped in other areas such as skin tightening and libido? Stephen
I love them. Better recovery and sleep.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Thank you anyway for the opportunity. Better luck next time! ?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check out our promo going on now for a chance to try them out!

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
My feedback, slept better, but that's about it and I did powerpatch+testo+DHEA patches for 2 months. Most claims are false except better sleep.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My feedback, slept better, but that's about it and I did powerpatch+testo+DHEA patches for 2 months. Most claims are false except better sleep.
Sleep is always good. I know I recovery faster when I'm on the patches vs not on those three !

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
Might try the IGF patch too, see how that goes

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I already spoke to speak to three friends who is on day 3 and loves it so far. His recovery is off the roof one of my friends told me so I'm excited to see what I can notice from it!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 2 and feel something but not sure. Did some heavy lifting and lot of nerve over load and pump sets

image-944838769.jpg