Introducing the Coenzyme Q10/Omega 3 patch

  1. Introducing the Coenzyme Q10/Omega 3 patch


    Coming within the month!!!

    Our new Q10 & Omega-3 patches deliver 37.5mg of a very special blend of Omega-3 and 37.5mg of ubiquinol COq10. But again, that is not the whole story: Q10 and Omega-3 both are degraded big-time by the digestive acids in the stomach. With these to supplements, the transdermal versus oral factor is 85. So you have to multiply the patch dosage by 85 to arrive at the oral equivalent. Bottom line, each of these new patches deliver the equivalent of 3,188mg of Q10 and 3,188mg of Omega-3.

    This will be a bit easier on the wallet than some of the patches out right now. Stay tuned ladies and gentlemen!


  2. I would also like to know if there would be any interest in a promotional offer for this patch soon. Newsletter subscribers and previous customers will get an exclusive offer eventually, as they do with all the patches. What about us AM peeps?

  3. Here is the owner of AgeForce speaking on Super Human Radio during the first hour of the podcast.
    Buy 1 Get 1 free promo till Wednesday guys!

    http://superhumanradio.com/shr-971-t...ml#addcomments
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   
       


  4. So if anybody is considering buying this new patch, contact one of us reps first and we will be able to help you on the price.

  5. Got me some of this on the way. I cant wait. Finally. The reason I really need this is the omega fish oils pills give me indigestion and heartburn, no matter which brand I use and sometimes the coq10 bothers me to. These are perfect for me, and if they work, I will def autoship these..Thanks guys for bringing these out..SJ

  6. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie
    Got me some of this on the way. I cant wait. Finally. The reason I really need this is the omega fish oils pills give me indigestion and heartburn, no matter which brand I use and sometimes the coq10 bothers me to. These are perfect for me, and if they work, I will def autoship these..Thanks guys for bringing these out..SJ
    Let us know how they work for you.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  7. definitely an intriguing product. The bad part is you cannot "feel" the effects of either compound so it would be difficult to evaluate the effectiveness.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  8. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Let us know how they work for you.
    If they dont give me heartburn its a win-win for me. I will be a loyal customer..SJ

  9. Sweeeeet! Sounds awesome
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  10. Started the CoQ10 and Fish oil patches today. Applied one when I got out of the shower. Its one a day so you cant beat that. I will post more over the next couple days..SJ

    BTW, applied to the foot just like I used to apply the HGH patches

  11. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Started the CoQ10 and Fish oil patches today. Applied one when I got out of the shower. Its one a day so you cant beat that. I will post more over the next couple days..SJ

    BTW, applied to the foot just like I used to apply the HGH patches
    Right on SJ! Ill be looking forward to your feedback on these as I know it is always very thorough and detailed.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    Right on SJ! Ill be looking forward to your feedback on these as I know it is always very thorough and detailed.
    Thanks bro. I am f-in out of commision again, broke bone and tore ligaments grappling at MMA. So once again I am in recover/rehab mode. If any reps want to help me out, I am interested in running the HGH patches for the next few months to help with recovery. Right now I am takin UsPlabs Supercissus, and the coq10/fish oil patches..

    SJ

  13. Sucks man!
    I think the Powerpatch is still BOGO, check the promo section.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Thanks bro. I am f-in out of commision again, broke bone and tore ligaments grappling at MMA. So once again I am in recover/rehab mode. If any reps want to help me out, I am interested in running the HGH patches for the next few months to help with recovery. Right now I am takin UsPlabs Supercissus, and the coq10/fish oil patches..

    SJ
    Damn SJ, hurt again! I swear me and you are almost always in a similiar situation- I too am in a bit of a recovery mode after an injury to my hand/wrist at work. Been out of commission for a few weeks now and starting to get stir crazy. I haven't been training at all so I think I'm gonna start up some cardio and what not tomorrow and try and start easing my way back in. Sux being hurt.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    Damn SJ, hurt again! I swear me and you are almost always in a similiar situation- I too am in a bit of a recovery mode after an injury to my hand/wrist at work. Been out of commission for a few weeks now and starting to get stir crazy. I haven't been training at all so I think I'm gonna start up some cardio and what not tomorrow and try and start easing my way back in. Sux being hurt.
    Yah man, I have been out of training this past year more then training..SJ

    SUX bigtime

  16. Bummer. That sucks. I know how it is.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  17. Three days on the pacth and no heartburn. Awesome for me. Will have to stock up on these for a while..SJ

  18. Excellent . Great feed back
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 12:16 PM
  2. Managing High Blood Pressure with Coenzyme Q10
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 04:22 PM
  3. Coenzyme Q10
    By EatMeat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 07:37 PM
  4. Coenzyme Q10
    By size in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 06:01 PM
Log in
Log in