DHEA patches are coming.......

1. DHEA patches are coming.......

A little birdie told me that Ageforce will be releasing a DHEA patch at the end of March. Hell yeah!

2. Oh...just re-read my email. DHEA+ Pregnenolone
    They're going to have a special offer on it in their next newsletter. Get to their site and sign up!

3. This interests me!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

4. AWESOME! should compare to transaderm or androdrive.

do their hgh power patches actually give real results similar to HGH? or would the peptides be more beneficial

5. I WANT NOW!!!

RECOVERBRO

6. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    AWESOME! should compare to transaderm or androdrive.

do their hgh power patches actually give real results similar to HGH? or would the peptides be more beneficial
    The HGH Power Patches actually contain 25mg of somatropin (Pharma grade HGH). I would assume that is better than a peptide from a Chem Research company that you are gambling on.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro

7. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    I WANT NOW!!!
    Very excited about this one too. Flexxy, do we know if a PCT will be required or even just an OTC PCT?

Recoverbro

8. I am happy to see this patch coming out. Its a good direction, who knows, maybe we will see a Prohromone patch or something like that down the road..SJ

9. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    I am happy to see this patch coming out. Its a good direction, who knows, maybe we will see a Prohromone patch or something like that down the road..SJ
    Indeed!

I bet there will be some chances for logs soon. I hear it is supposed to be releasing around 2nd or 3rd week of March.

10. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Indeed!

I bet there will be some chances for logs soon. I hear it is supposed to be releasing around 2nd or 3rd week of March.
    I might be interested in logginh the dhea patch for ageforce. I have used the creatine and HGH patches already and had good results..SJ

11. I want these!!!

RECOVERBRO

12. There will be some logging opportunities. Not sure on how many yet, Fl3x or I will keep you all posted!

Recoverbro

13. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886
    There will be some logging opportunities. Not sure on how many yet, Fl3x or I will keep you all posted!
    shhhh

14. Just in case anyone is wondering, got news from the lab guys that this will be non-suppressive without the need for a pct. (not saying run it 4 months straight however).

Recoverbro

15. Interesting, yet I see how this fit's into the company profile .
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

16. In to log it 4 months straight!!!!

RECOVERBRO

17. Looks like you got your wish!

18. Anyone using these yet..I would love to hear how they are working for you..SJ

19. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Anyone using these yet..I would love to hear how they are working for you..SJ
    Ordered mine yesterday, will let you know

20. Quote Originally Posted by CZERWIEC View Post
    Cool. am curious as to how they will compare to Primordial Performance Dermacrine Topical and ****/Ruthless Supps Transaderm..SJ

21. Quote Originally Posted by CZERWIEC View Post
    Great! Look forward to hearing your thoughts. Have you used the other TD versions and what is your age?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

22. Just heard about it last week on podcast, have not had any of the other things offered. I'm 53

23. Awesome! Your use will show well for me then.

24. Used the first patch last nite seems to soon to feel anything but I just got done lifting and I have a incredible pump going

25. Quote Originally Posted by CZERWIEC View Post
    Used the first patch last nite seems to soon to feel anything but I just got done lifting and I have a incredible pump going
    Nice!

Recoverbro

Similar Forum Threads

1. Life Extension DHEA Supplements: DHEA vs. 7-Keto DHEA?
    By steve999 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 04:51 PM
  2. Difference between pharmacy compounded DHEA and online DHEA?
    By superone in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 03:01 PM
  3. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 02:02 AM
  4. SD,Transdermal DHEA/7oxo DHEA cycle plan
    By Mach .78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-12-2005, 06:19 PM