Melatonin patches

  1. Advanced Member
    Steelwolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    27
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    1016
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    22.16%

    Melatonin patches


    Just ordered a 90 day supply. Interested to see how these work. The 90 DOES NOT auto renew, correct?
    ACSM-CPT

  2. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335100
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Yup. Only the auto ship option will require you to cancel anything

    Have some good rests man!
    I love um and a friend started using um and he loves it too.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  3. Advanced Member
    Steelwolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    27
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    1016
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    22.16%

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Yup. Only the auto ship option will require you to cancel anything

    Have some good rests man!
    I love um and a friend started using um and he loves it too.
    Hoping these help make my sleep much better. With the stress of school I could really use better sleep.
    ACSM-CPT
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335100
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    Hoping these help make my sleep much better. With the stress of school I could really use better sleep.
    I really like them.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  5. Advanced Member
    Steelwolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    27
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    1016
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    22.16%

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I really like them.
    They came to the house today, but I am at my apt by school. I am heading home tomorrow to pick them up. I'll post up about them after a few days. of using them. Lets just say with my training being close 3-4 hours long a day restful sleep is needed.
    ACSM-CPT
  6. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335100
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    They came to the house today, but I am at my apt by school. I am heading home tomorrow to pick them up. I'll post up about them after a few days. of using them. Lets just say with my training being close 3-4 hours long a day restful sleep is needed.
    I noticed better rest on the first night. So did most people. Even though I used to use oral Melatonin I got a much better result using this.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Advanced Member
    Steelwolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    27
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    1016
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    22.16%

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I noticed better rest on the first night. So did most people. Even though I used to use oral Melatonin I got a much better result using this.
    Regular was causing hang overs in the morning which is why I'm trying this
    ACSM-CPT
  8. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,412
    Rep Power
    4289808
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    80.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Money well spent there!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  9. Advanced Member
    SuppJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    972
    Rep Power
    245359
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    40.45%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    These def sound like something I can use right now. I normally use Need2Sleep, but I am out right now so I am always hip to new things. Plus I have ran the creatine and HGH patches in the past. I have been def having some trouble sleeping. Anyway, I am looking forward to your results..SJ
  10. Advanced Member
    Steelwolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    27
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    1016
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    22.16%

    For me they are hit or miss. Some days they knock me out and keep me asleep, and other days not so much. When I sleep though well, it's awesome
    ACSM-CPT
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ideas for New Patches
    By Milas in forum AgeForce
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 08:07 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 12:16 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 12:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in