Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.06%

hgh powerpatch

to those that have used the power patches-
    1)how long was the test
    2)what was the goals
    3)what was the results.

i'm on my 4th patch. putting one on on sunday night and one thursday mornings. little bit more than "prescribed". sleeping better at night is all i have noticed. except for maybe a little less fat around the belly. is any one else a little more lethargic in the afternoon.

2. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by primal1 View Post
    1)how long was the test
    2)what was the goals
    3)what was the results.

i'm on my 4th patch. putting one on on sunday night and one thursday mornings. little bit more than "prescribed". sleeping better at night is all i have noticed. except for maybe a little less fat around the belly. is any one else a little more lethargic in the afternoon. could be
    Not me personally but a friend of mine:
    1. Still ongoing, 3+months
    2. General health and longevity... no real goals other then anti-aging
    3. 8lb weightloss with noticeable loss in abdomen/thighs and general overall leaner appearance. No change in diet or exercise patterns. Better sleep and improved sexual arousal and libido ( drive, endurance and climax ). Clearer complexion and follicle strength (less hair loss), and overall sense of well being.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by primal1
    1)how long was the test
    2)what was the goals
    3)what was the results.

i'm on my 4th patch. putting one on on sunday night and one thursday mornings. little bit more than "prescribed". sleeping better at night is all i have noticed. except for maybe a little less fat around the belly. is any one else a little more lethargic in the afternoon. could be
    I have been running them for 3 months too and seen all the same results that mr. Grimace here has written about.
    Your 4th patch isn't going to tell you much more than sleep benefits, as with real hgh, you need to let it build over the months.
    When do you apply it, what are your goals, how old are you, and do you plan on continuing use? I would highly recommend it...
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.06%

every sunday night and thursday morning. mainly want to be leaner. depending on results, i'm prepared to go 18 weeks. i was not expecting results already, i was just posting where i'm currently at and asking about the lethargy.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

every sunday night and thursday morning. mainly want to be leaner. depending on results, i'm prepared to go 18 weeks. i was not expecting results already, i was just posting where i'm currently at and asking about the lethargy.
    Yeah but are you taking them before bed or during the day?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.06%

before bed on sundays, thursday mornings. lethargy is the same if at night or otherwise.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.31%

It may just be carryover from the night...maybe try applying it sooner in the night so the sleep benefits wear off by the time you get up. It could be something completely unrelated to the patch though to be honest. I've never heard of that happening, it should be giving you more energy not less, know what I mean?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.06%

when i wake, i feel great. just there a more of a desire to take an afternoon nap.
  9. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

when i wake, i feel great. just there a more of a desire to take an afternoon nap.
    Ahhh, the beauties of HGH.

10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.06%

any issues with leaving the patch on longer thean 12-14 hours? i basically leave mine on until it falls off.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.31%

any issues with leaving the patch on longer thean 12-14 hours? i basically leave mine on until it falls off.
    Yeah I leave mine on til it falls off too. I do check the surrounding skin after 12 hours just to make sure it doesn't start getting irritated, but I have yet to have a problem like that.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.91%

hghpatch

Hello,

I have been using the ageforce patch for 3-4 months and I saw results from the first day. Until I was educated about what the patch is suppose to do I had the conception that I would be throwing the gym around in no time. Wrong answer. The goal of the hgh patch is to get you to sleep longer and deeper, thus facilitating recovery. There were many times in the past after a heavy squat day I would have to take 2 days off just to recover enough to hit another body part. Not now. That is about all I have noticed, there may be areas of improvement I have not noticed because they are internal 9in nature. I use a number of their patches and THEY WORK!! I am 60 and hit a raw pr squat yesterday of 470. This is good stuff, if you would like to know more send me an email
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.86%

Congrats on the impressive squat PR! I'll email you to hear about your experiences.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.06%

Quote Originally Posted by shealym View Post
    Hello,

I have been using the ageforce patch for 3-4 months and I saw results from the first day. Until I was educated about what the patch is suppose to do I had the conception that I would be throwing the gym around in no time. Wrong answer. The goal of the hgh patch is to get you to sleep longer and deeper, thus facilitating recovery. There were many times in the past after a heavy squat day I would have to take 2 days off just to recover enough to hit another body part. Not now. That is about all I have noticed, there may be areas of improvement I have not noticed because they are internal 9in nature. I use a number of their patches and THEY WORK!! I am 60 and hit a raw pr squat yesterday of 470. This is good stuff, if you would like to know more send me an email

are you saying that there is no gh boost, its just feeling better due to deeper sleep.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.83%

I used hgh for 3 months for burn the fat and it's get nice cuts but also get water in your mucsels too
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.36%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Could I still use fat burners or a product like erase or test boosters with this?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Could I still use fat burners or a product like erase or test boosters with this?
    yea pretty much this only will give you a boost in exogenous HGH
    RecoverBro ELITE
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.36%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

yea pretty much this only will give you a boost in exogenous HGH
    Cool. So silly question maybe.. I'm new to the idea of hgh supplementing.. Why choose hgh over test boosters? Not really happy with many of the ones (t boosters) I've used.. Domt seem to respond
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

Cool. So silly question maybe.. I'm new to the idea of hgh supplementing.. Why choose hgh over test boosters? Not really happy with many of the ones (t boosters) I've used.. Domt seem to respond
    Hmm. Many of the OTC hgh boosters enhance the body's natural rhythm to produce more gh. Aside from all that.

HGH is anti aging, makes skin, nails, joints and body comp better. HGH builds new muscle cells as well.

Testosterone will make you leaner, stronger, but it also can have a more adverse effects down stream. Also, testosterone is much faster. While results can be seen in a week of test, it might take you 3 months to notice anything off HGH.

Basically, which you prefer. Fast results with some damage to the body, or slow an steady with age reversing and health benefits.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  20. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.89%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Hmm. Many of the OTC hgh boosters enhance the body's natural rhythm to produce more gh. Aside from all that.

HGH is anti aging, makes skin, nails, joints and body comp better. HGH builds new muscle cells as well.

Testosterone will make you leaner, stronger, but it also can have a more adverse effects down stream. Also, testosterone is much faster. While results can be seen in a week of test, it might take you 3 months to notice anything off HGH.

Basically, which you prefer. Fast results with some damage to the body, or slow an steady with age reversing and health benefits.
    Simple answer would be because one is HGH and the other is a test "booster".

21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.06%

does gh cause sensitive nipples?
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%

does gh cause sensitive nipples?
    Not unless you were taking some kind of dopamine pre cursor and getting too much prolactin conversion.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.36%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

Not unless you were taking some kind of dopamine pre cursor and getting too much prolactin conversion.
    Could u elaborate? Please
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

ivee read that exogenous hgh can suppress natural hgh production. would the dose in the extra strenght hgh patch be enough to be suppressive? im talking for a 6 month run.

i will be running a dzine cycle in the middle of the 6 months of hgh supplementation. would this cause any problems. im assuming no because people run inject-able hgh on cycle.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.24%

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    ivee read that exogenous hgh can suppress natural hgh production. would the dose in the extra strenght hgh patch be enough to be suppressive? im talking for a 6 month run.

i will be running a dzine cycle in the middle of the 6 months of hgh supplementation. would this cause any problems. im assuming no because people run inject-able hgh on cycle.
    As far as I have seen, there are no hgh suppression issues from our transdermals but of course only before and after bloods could clearly show this.

As to power patch while on cycle, that is not a problem at all and may even serve to reduce joint issues if running a dry compound. Hgh does not negatively impact BP etc.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.31%

Unless you're doing some crazy high doses of GH injections there should be no suppression.
    The suppression is minimal at best and for only a couple hours a day according to studies.
    With the patch being time release, you're also not hitting your body with a full dose in a short period of time.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.1%

Just curious, how in the heck is Ageforce able to deliver HGH the transdermal route? What method are you guys using?
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.24%

Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    Just curious, how in the heck is Ageforce able to deliver HGH the transdermal route? What method are you guys using?
    This question has been posed many times and I thank you for your interest. I do not blame you for being skeptical, as it is fairly common knowledge that the molecular properties of HGH are not conducive to trandesdermal transmission. In basic terms, my understanding is that the geniuses in the ageforce labs have basically developed a process that alters the molecule in such a way to allow for passage through the skin barrier. I was told that it is similar to trying to pass a chunk of steel through a brick wall by basically making it a long, thin cylinder like a stiff piece of wire. Take that for what you feel it is worth, but that is the information that I have.

Recoverbro
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.1%

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886

This question has been posed many times and I thank you for your interest. I do not blame you for being skeptical, as it is fairly common knowledge that the molecular properties of HGH are not conducive to trandesdermal transmission. In basic terms, my understanding is that the geniuses in the ageforce labs have basically developed a process that alters the molecule in such a way to allow for passage through the skin barrier. I was told that it is similar to trying to pass a chunk of steel through a brick wall by basically making it a long, thin cylinder like a stiff piece of wire. Take that for what you feel it is worth, but that is the information that I have.
    Interesting....
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.11%

Has anyone done any blood work to confirm an increase in HGH after starting the patches ????
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.31%

Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs
    Has anyone done any blood work to confirm an increase in HGH after starting the patches ????
    Not to my knowledge. Are you volunteering?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.38%

Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    You know I haven't seen any, but I'll be doing a run of the power patches shortly and am gonna try and get some labs done, as I am very curious as to just how much of an increase will be realized using the patches.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.24%

Quote Originally Posted by daft205
    You know I haven't seen any, but I'll be doing a run of the power patches shortly and am gonna try and get some labs done, as I am very curious as to just how much of an increase will be realized using the patches.
    That would be awesome daft!

Recoverbro
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.11%

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Not to my knowledge. Are you volunteering?
    Sure, if ur willing to pay for the bloodwork...
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    How come i cant find anyone who's actually done this. Ive used a few patches and it feels like they are working, but i cant find proof on these things anywhere. Id like to order more of them, but first would like some proof that they actually contain hgh, and also proof that they indeed can be absorbed transdermally. I need to know for sure what it is that im putting into my body.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.1%

Quote Originally Posted by anabolix View Post

How come i cant find anyone who's actually done this. Ive used a few patches and it feels like they are working, but i cant find proof on these things anywhere. Id like to order more of them, but first would like some proof that they actually contain hgh, and also proof that they indeed can be absorbed transdermally. I need to know for sure what it is that im putting into my body.
    They mentioned that the HGH was from a plant source.
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

Plant source...hmmm i haven't heard that one yet lol. I guess since there doesn't seem to be a man alive who can answer the million dolar question, and they won't answer it, i guess im better off not re-ordering.
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.38%

I've never heard that.
  39. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.55%

sounds like total bull**** to me
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

How many patches per week? Are these taken every day? How many iu per day are we getting? What is the rough percentage that gets absorbed? Thank you.

Similar Forum Threads

1. hGH PowerPatch Write-Up
    By Milas in forum AgeForce
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-09-2013, 05:59 PM
  2. My AGEFORCE HGH POWERPATCH EXPERIENCE
    By SuppJunkie in forum AgeForce
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 11-30-2012, 09:55 AM
  3. PowerPatch Log
    By djdancypants in forum AgeForce
    Replies: 44