PowerPatch Log

djdancypants

Awards
ok just got my powerpatch in today. i plan on starting it tommorow because today was a rest day.

the plan:
i will apply the patch postworkout right after a shower.
i plan to cut the patch in half applying one half on each shoulder ( or arm we shall see)
the reasoning behind this is these are the spots that need the most improvement. if i place em there they get it first.
hopfully i can afford to run this 3-4 months.

what i hope to get out of it

increased muscle
increased strength
i have a little bit of tennis elbow on my right ( im not sure if its tennis or golfers. i know its on the lateral epicondyle) hopefully it will speed up healing
also im not the tallest and i know my epheseal plates have not closed just yet. so this review will offer something slightly different. height gains.

welp i cant wait to start tommorow.

djdancypants

Awards
stats

height: 5'5
weight: 150lbs

bp: 100kg
squat: 140kg
deadlift: 152.5kg

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed bro, those are some NICE numbers for your bw and size.

may I ask how old you are?

djdancypants

Awards
thanksman

im 19, so i should still have a couple years left of growth.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man... those are still some impressive lifts...

The log should be fun though. Intense dreams, feeling better etc. All good things :D

Blast through this man!
Also, what kind of diet/training do you follow?

djdancypants

Awards
as of tommorow i start a bench focus. i do alot of powerlifting. ( hence the numbers i guess)
diet wise, i try to keep it as clean as possible. high protien, good carbs, stay away from sugars.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
as of tommorow i start a bench focus. i do alot of powerlifting. ( hence the numbers i guess)
diet wise, i try to keep it as clean as possible. high protien, good carbs, stay away from sugars.
Sweet! What are you lifting goals? My bench 1RM is stupid high compared to my other lifts. Any tips on lifting for a strong squat etc? Programs you have used that helped you get those mean strength gains? I mean at 19... you can't have been training for THAT long lol. (Ive been in the gym 10 years... and I have yet to break 200kgs on squat or deads..)

djdancypants

Awards
when i started squating i was lucky enough to have a coach teach me all the proper form. for me squatting a deads were naturally easy for me i guess. ive had to bust my ass all the time to up my bench. i do alot of extensification programs. on of the most killer programs was the bulgarian squat. essentially bench and squat 3 times a week. and change up the type of squats( front squats, slow squats, different stances) or check out any westside programs, those'll get you strong, fast.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when i started squating i was lucky enough to have a coach teach me all the proper form. for me squatting a deads were naturally easy for me i guess. ive had to bust my ass all the time to up my bench. i do alot of extensification programs. on of the most killer programs was the bulgarian squat. essentially bench and squat 3 times a week. and change up the type of squats( front squats, slow squats, different stances) or check out any westside programs, those'll get you strong, fast.
Yea my squat 1RM is same as my Bench atm... it's saddening.. At least my DL is higher lol. WS is good, but it's too much bench work I feel. I don't like to push that much. Thanks though, i'll check out the bulgarian program.

djdancypants

Awards
i just finished it maybe a month ago, and it was one of the hardest programs i have ever done

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question...did you order one month supply? Three months? Autoship? To make it more affordable, there may be a discount code with your name on it...just sayin ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In to see how this patch deal goes

djdancypants

Awards
Hey flex I'm currently in autoship. But swing as I'm probs gonna run this 3 months + a discount would be amazing!

djdancypants

Awards
Ok first workout out o the way. Light chest and tris. Pressing felt a little weird. Anyways I decided to go with the wrists. An am wearing wrist wraps to keep the patch safe. So far so good

djdancypants

Awards
Ok first thing I'm the mornin I'm noticing major doms in the chest. But their than that I feel good

djdancypants

Awards
Ok just bought 6months worth . In this for the long run. I'm gonna do a patch every 4 days instead of 5. Gonna do some benchin today and apply a patch afterwards

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok just bought 6months worth . In this for the long run. I'm gonna do a patch every 4 days instead of 5. Gonna do some benchin today and apply a patch afterwards
wow nice purchase bro! Hopefully you see all the age reversing and strength benefits there are from HGH usage!

BTW, notice anything like better nail health? Skin health?

djdancypants

Awards
Oops pressed wrong button . 6 sets at 20 20 16 16 12 12 reps with 135lbs and some accessory work. Once again put the patches on the wrists. Will report in the mornin

djdancypants

Awards
wow nice purchase bro! Hopefully you see all the age reversing and strength benefits there are from HGH usage!

BTW, notice anything like better nail health? Skin health?
Not yet as this is only my second patch

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oops pressed wrong button . 6 sets at 20 20 16 16 12 12 reps with 135lbs and some accessory work. Once again put the patches on the wrists. Will report in the mornin
Some people. including myself, like to put them on the tops of their feet. Little hair (usually, unless your name is Midwestbeast), veins nice and close to the skin, can be covered with socks or shoes.

djdancypants

Awards
Some people. including myself, like to put them on the tops of their feet. Little hair (usually, unless your name is Midwestbeast), veins nice and close to the skin, can be covered with socks or shoes.
Yeah I've heard that. I just wear like wrist wraps and I've never had a problem with them falling off. I guess my thinking is that by placing it where I want more growth it will affect it first

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Best place to put the patches are on top of your feet. The only other place I really put it is on my stomach below my navel. In the past, I tried the inside of my wrists but they would tend to fall off alot from sweating. I did the forearm as well but then it kinda sticks out when you are at the gym. On top of the foot, for the most part no one sees them. Prersently using the creatine/beta patch and have been for the past month and a half..Results have been fair. The best part is no upset stomach or anything like that that I used to get from to much mono powder..SJ

djdancypants

Awards
Put a patch on today. I personally don't like anything on my feet. Bandaids put on will inevitably fall off.

djdancypants

Awards
Nothin really to report. Put a patch on yesterday doing bench throws today

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any updates?

djdancypants

Awards
Hey sorry been sick these past couple days did a workout on the 29th put a patch on but when I got home I just felt horrible. But it went away by the time new years rolled around. Oh well throat still hurts but getting back in. I know it's only been 3 days since my last workout but to me that feels like an eternity. Today's a new workout and a new patch. Wish me luck!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey sorry been sick these past couple days did a workout on the 29th put a patch on but when I got home I just felt horrible. But it went away by the time new years rolled around. Oh well throat still hurts but getting back in. I know it's only been 3 days since my last workout but to me that feels like an eternity. Today's a new workout and a new patch. Wish me luck!
Good luck man!
Happy New year! time to hit it hard!

djdancypants

Awards
Since ageforce is already making a somatropin patch I wish you could do a cortisone patch for more local delivery. That would be amazing

djdancypants

Awards
Ok so I don't want to alarm anyone. But I just measures my height today and I'm 5 foot 5.5 umm did I just grow half an inch in less than 2 months

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I don't want to alarm anyone. But I just measures my height today and I'm 5 foot 5.5 umm did I just grow half an inch in less than 2 months
Wow. WTF. That'd be pretty mean if you actually did grow.
How's the body composition and skin looking?

djdancypants

Awards
Skin/ complexion is about the same, but It's already pretty nice

djdancypants

Awards
It's not bad have a little meet next week then it's off to nationals in april

djdancypants

Awards
Not too much to report. Been sleeping better and I no longer have tennis elbow. So that rules

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not too much to report. Been sleeping better and I no longer have tennis elbow. So that rules
Joint/ligament repair. And improved recovery. That's some good stuff to report on man.

Keep killing it! Hows the lifts?

djdancypants

Awards
hey guys long time
welp i finished the cycle and am happyto say that i went from 5foot5 to about five 6 and a little

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey guys long time
welp i finished the cycle and am happyto say that i went from 5foot5 to about five 6 and a little
Did you use the same method to measure before and after? That is pretty amazing.

KA24

Awards
Just started the HGH PowerPatch today...looking forward to results.