What happened to THE MAN!!

SJ

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.9%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Ya, Flex!! Where's your partner!?!? We demand to know!!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.99%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

He is on extended leave for a work thing; made it sound like a couple months. I don't know if he'll pop in from time-to-time in between, but he sadly won't be around to the extent that he was for a while.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
    •   

4. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    He is on extended leave for a work thing; made it sound like a couple months. I don't know if he'll pop in from time-to-time in between, but he sadly won't be around to the extent that he was for a while.
    Hope all is well.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.03%
    Achievements Activity Pro

That Sux big time..I hope he is ok..SJ
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.99%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

I'm pretty sure he is fine, guys. From what he'd told me, it sounded like he just had some traveling or something to do for work (I honestly don't know what he does, haha) and that he'd be gone for a couple months. Unless he is lying to us...lol
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I can't speak 'officially' for him on this forum as we are not a sponsor here but on another forum I am the CEO and head representative of Milas International LTD.

We would like to release the following statement:

"Milas is very well and in good health. Due to extenuating circumstances Milas has had to have a leave of absence while pursuing his other business career. He will be back and on form in the not so distant future.

He loves everyone at AM and strongly denies any allegations that he clubs baby seals."
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  8. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I can't speak 'officially' for him on this forum as we are not a sponsor here but on another forum I am the CEO and head representative of Milas International LTD.

"Milas is very well and in good health. Due to extenuating circumstances Milas has had to have a leave of absence while pursuing his other business career. He will be back and on form in the not so distant future.

He loves everyone at AM and strongly denies any allegations that he clubs baby seals."
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I'm pretty sure he is fine, guys. From what he'd told me, it sounded like he just had some traveling or something to do for work (I honestly don't know what he does, haha) and that he'd be gone for a couple months. Unless he is lying to us...lol
    Good to know.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.9%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

LIES!!! My theory is that Milas and Flex are really 1 in the same...and Flex just got tired of running 2 computers side by side as each persona/user...so he's giving some down time for 'milas', while Flex increases his stim usage over a period of time to once again to be able to keep up the pace as having dual identities...to further punk us all....sneaky Flex is sneaky!! I aint buyin it mu-chacho!
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.9%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

I just read on Yahoo news that the October incidences of baby seal clubbing has increased by 85%....seems a bit too much of a 'coicidence' that this increase mirrors Milas's lack of AM board presence over the last several weeks....something smells....fishy here...
  11. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    ....something smells....fishy here...
    Ba dum tssss
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Hey guys. I have been watching Milas through his bedroom window for weeks now and I would like to comment officially on his behind...I mean behalf...he looks healthy and has been very busy.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Hey guys sorry I was gone so long. I'm back!

Edit: CRAP! I forgot to sign in with my other account. My cover has been blown!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Never Listen to Milas about RecoverPro
    By bdcc in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18213
    Last Post: 12-04-2014, 10:04 AM
  2. Smackin' the Fat Off Milas
    By Milas in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-03-2012, 08:23 AM
  3. Replies: 766
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 03:42 PM
  4. Welcome our New Rep Milas and New Products to NeedtoBuildMuscle!
    By chocolatemilk in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 06:08 PM
  5. Smackin' the Fat off Milas (sponsored)
    By Milas in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 09:36 PM