Ageforce whats the deal with your customer service

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.34%

Ageforce whats the deal with your customer service

Yesterday I emailed Ageforce to cancel my autoship order for their nitric oxide patch. The admin there caught a attitude and said that I only used it for 2-3 days at the most and that I couldn't possibly know by then if it works and said that I was just trying to get a free supplement. I never said there product sucked I just said it did not work for me. I trully do believe that I would know if it works in 2-3 days. You know from the very first day of use if nitric oxide was really boosted by how flushed and pumped you are during your workout. I have used numerous NO products and the ones that worked the best for me was NO SHOTGUN, STANO-STIM. They then told me that i AM NOW REMOVED FROM THEIR EMAIL SYSTEM. I was interested in their Testo patch but with their crappy customer service I won't be ordering again!!

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.98%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Well, I cant speak for their customer service being negative. All of my interactions were good. However, I never did the autoship and cancel it. I am not an autoship customer. I just order what I need when I need it. That being said, I am sure they got alot of autoship orders on teh nitro patch and were hoping to keep a lot of them, and I would imagine from the way it sounds, that a lot of people are or at least more people then they thought are cancelling. I had good experiences with their HGH Powerpatches, and I am using their Creatine/Beta patch now and so far so good. I am with you on the pre/post patch, I used it for a few days and did not experience what I am used to for a preworkout. Anyway, take care..SJ
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

SJ thank you for replying on this matter.
    I have had a few other complaints as well and it seems that the problem was exactly that. They offer the free trial month as a way to show you they believe in their product, and would like to give everyone a fair chance to decide if its for them before they decide if they want to continue autoship or cancel. Only a couple days doesn't seem fair to them is basically what they are saying. On the other hand, I wouldn't sweat it too much, the message you received was automated.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.98%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Well, personaly I dont like to take anything for free, so if I got teh autoship and did not like a particular product, I would have cancelled to, but I prob would have given it the full month at least becuase ometimes products can take that long to work. Look at products like XFactor or Ursoblic, they might take a little longer to work rather then seeing results immediately. But when people are used to using preworkouts then work immediately, I can understand. Like when you used Jack3d, you feel it right away, and people would expect the same from this. But on a side note, there is no caffeine or stims so you really wont feel it right away. Anyway, take care..SJ

Similar Forum Threads

1. Customer Service
    By Leoric in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 02:11 PM
  2. NP Customer Service Rocks - New Customer
    By SnapmoneyR2 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 06:32 PM
  3. uh whats up with customer service?
    By skull in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4