Place patches on top of feet?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.54%

Place patches on top of feet?

Can the patches be placed on top of the feet? I see prominent veins on mine.

I'll try to write more soon. I am using the HGH powerpatch, melatonin patch and test100 patches. I set a terrific personal best on the trapbar deadlift a few weeks, beating my previous best by at least 50 pounds. I've been feeling strong but still dealing with the fatigue that has been an enduring problem for me. I get a second wind at night that the melatonin patch is not quite combatting.

Also, Milas, the inner thigh is a good location? That surprises me given how much tissue I have there. Can you be more specific about where to place it? I actually believe the melatonin patches are helping me and I just have to figure out the timing. For example, last night, I placed one on my wrist about two hours before bed time along with taking a tincture with valerian root, american poppy and some other herbs [Herbs Etc. "Deep Sleep"]. I think that worked well.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Yes, the tops of feet is my preferred location for patches (I actually have a testo100 and a creatine patch on my feet right now, LOL). The only ones I like to put in different locations are the creatine and pre/post workout since I feel they have some extra localized effect, and I put them near the working muscle for the day.

Sorry to hear the melatonin isn't working too well for you. Perhaps try top of foot or inner thigh, most people get better results from the melatonin patch in those locations. I'd try it myself, but I have NO problem sleeping (more a problem staying awake)!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I don't see a problem with placing it on the foot, as it is typically a pretty lean bodypart (in my case anyways) and there are a lot of veins there. Should have pretty good delivery there. I've never considered the foot before. Maybe I should try this, as putting it on my arm before bed usually results in me waking up with only half the patch still stuck on. Congrats on the progress.

Have you tried the Nitric Oxide patches yet? They are currently running a one month free trial with them. The code used to get the month free is NOFREE at checkout.
    I just ordered mine.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.54%

I just took advantage of the offer for the nitric oxide patches. Props to whoever conceived the red ear pictures in the promotional email. That image impacted me!
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.55%

I have been using the NO patrch for awhile and I swear by it. If I happen to forget it I reallycan tell the difference!
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

no problem on the foot?

wouldnt that depend on how much a person sweats? i mean, my feetr sweat like crazy... what about the inner thighs, seems to be great spot for a lot of things.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by shealym
    I have been using the NO patrch for awhile and I swear by it. If I happen to forget it I reallycan tell the difference!
    Awesome! I have been using them even on off days and I can tell when I don't use one.

Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards
    no problem on the foot?

wouldnt that depend on how much a person sweats? i mean, my feetr sweat like crazy... what about the inner thighs, seems to be great spot for a lot of things.
    Inner thigh would be a good area too. Here's how I judge where I place my patches.
    Powerpatch: mid forearm before bed, no arm bending or excess sweating and lots of veins there, good spot.
    Testo/100: always on foot. I'm pretty active throughout the day, and the top of my foot doesn't sweat and the patch stays no problem.
    Nitric patch: training days, top of foot so the movement of my arms doesn't move it around to the point of falling off. No training days, inner bicep.
    Creatine/ba: just started these but will probably apply directly to the muscle I plan to work, a few hours before I hit the gym to get full muscle saturation.

The inner thigh would be good for absorption just so long as you're not moving around a lot at work which could chafe the patch off.

But the top of the foot is honestly a great place for most patches it seems. Props to this suggestion.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.69%
    Achievements Activity Pro

I mainly use my patches on the top of my feet, every now and then I will throw it on my abs..SJ
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

how does it effect tattoos i have them on the tops of each foot which is where id place them?
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.24%

It shouldn't affect them at all. Being a transdermal patch and not a microneedle or anything, it is simply just passing through the skin barrier into the capilaries.
    I have a tat on my inner bicep and have placed a few patches there with no problems, and just about every type of transdermal cream I have used goes under my arms as well with no fading/discoloration.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

cool, will def check it out!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ideas for New Patches
    By Milas in forum AgeForce
    Replies: 105