Power patch log

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi I have rec'd my power patch fee trial and I have order another 3 months of power pacth, so I will comme here to update ounce in a while.

I placed my first pacth on my foot sunday night, I had one of the best night sleep I haven't had in long time. Before using power pacth I was also using 3 mg or 5 of melatonine depending of what I buy ( got the 3 mg right now ) 5 day on 2 day of for almost a year now. I am also on second months of a 3 months Ghenarate run.

After one application, better sleep, no icthing or anything adverse to report.

Alvin1

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to hear about the sleep! Hope this treats you well.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any updates on your patches? Gotta be close to finishing up the first month by now right?

YYZgeddylee

YYZgeddylee

Awards
sub'd, keep us updated

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes I am done with my first month, pretty hard to see any benefit yet, every night I put on a patch I sleep like a rock, about a weeks ago I started transaderm and 2 weeks ago started doing the P 90X workout. So I have lean out but it would be because of the power patch ? Hard to say. I had the tendon over the elbow area that have been bodering me when doing pull up and peck press movement for the fews last months. Well this tendon have been getting better for sure over the last month and a half. I read that real HGH take 6 months to show result, so I will see more in the futur, it will be hard to tell in another 3 months if the powerpacth will be that effective since I will be using other supplements during that period.

I will keep updating the best I can.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I am done with my first month, pretty hard to see any benefit yet, every night I put on a patch I sleep like a rock, about a weeks ago I started transaderm and 2 weeks ago started doing the P 90X workout. So I have lean out but it would be because of the power patch ? Hard to say. I had the tendon over the elbow area that have been bodering me when doing pull up and peck press movement for the fews last months. Well this tendon have been getting better for sure over the last month and a half. I read that real HGH take 6 months to show result, so I will see more in the futur, it will be hard to tell in another 3 months if the powerpacth will be that effective since I will be using other supplements during that period.

I will keep updating the best I can.
After just a month I would guess the majority of your leanness was from the Transaderm and your training protocol. If like me, your second month you could probably see a little bit more leaning out from the patch. And that tendon pain going away could definitely be from the patch. However, some Transaderm users noticed slight water retention, so the retention could be cushioning your tendon a little. Only way to tell is to keep marking your observations during your use.
Thanks for the update!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Second months is in the book ! Not much more to add, I always put the patch on the top of my foots, everytime I got a great night sleep wake of feeling refresh. Still loosing slowly bodyfat, but it is hard to tell if it is because of the power pacth ar other supplements I am taking of just the P 90X program I on right now. Will update later !

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Second months is in the book ! Not much more to add, I always put the patch on the top of my foots, everytime I got a great night sleep wake of feeling refresh. Still loosing slowly bodyfat, but it is hard to tell if it is because of the power pacth ar other supplements I am taking of just the P 90X program I on right now. Will update later !
Seeing any strength gains?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok here is my update, I went on age force web site and found this information regarding the benefit of HGH use:

Month 1 - General expectations in the first month include:
  • Improved stamina.
  • Better and sounder sleep, and feeling more refreshed upon awakening. Yes
  • Increase in energy.
  • Vivid dreams. Yes the first month I had increase Vivid dream each night I used the Powerpatch
  • More optimistic attitude and better sense of humor.
Month 2 - General expectations in the second month include:
  • Improved muscle tone. Yes, Iwas doing the P90X and loosing fat
  • Improvement in nail growth.
  • Better digestion. Yes, I was less bloat after big meal
  • Weight loss.
  • Enhanced sexual function. Can no tell, since I was using DAA at the same time
  • Improvement to skin tone.
  • Increase in strength.
  • Better eyesight, including night vision.
Month 3 - General expectations in the third month include:
  • Same as months 1 and 2 but probably heightened.
  • Some manifestations seem exceptional.
  • Mental processes improve, including desire to do and complete projects.
  • Faster recovery for wounds and muscle soreness.
  • Reduction in PMS symptoms.
  • Greater body flexibility.
  • Alleviation of some menopausal symptoms.
  • Muscle size increases, especially if the individual works out.
  • Hair growth. I started to use rogaine to stop loosing hair and regrow some, I now have some hair regrow ist that because of the power patch not sure, but both together + toco 8 from PP is working for sure
  • Increase in sexual desire.
  • Less pain in joints. Yes, I had a old left ankle injurie, every morning when I was weaking up I had a stiff ankle and I had difficulty to walk for a fews minute until it had warm up a bit. Now my ankle is fine as soon as I wake up ! Pretty sweat :D
  • Improved nail growth (Sign of protein, nutrient assimilation).
Month 4 - General expectations in the fourth month include:

Same as above. Generally most improvements are heightened and are more consistent. Please note again that, at times, the body may shift into "neutral" and some results seem to diminish or vanish. Your body may be suing GH to rebuild tissue or, to a degree, be resting. Experience indicates that, after a while, you should see a resumption of the benefits and even some vast improvements.

Month 5 - General expectations in the fifth month include:
  • Impressive weight loss and reduction of inches, since fat is reduced and muscle tissue is increased and toned. Yes I did loose 15 pounds in 3 months of P90X
  • Thickening of skin and greater elasticity.
  • Thickening of hair, plus a shiny and healthy appearance.
  • Improvement in skin texture and appearance (including lessening of skin discoloration).
  • Reduction of the appearance of wrinkles.
Month 6 - General expectations in the sixth month include:
Same as above, but now better and with more consistent results.
This could be the really exciting stage!

• Cellulite greatly diminishes.
  • Eye sight greatly improved.
  • Stronger resistance to colds, flu and other illnesses. Hard to tell, I am for the fisrt winter using Immuno advantage (Now food) And Coffe cep, cordycep and reshi mushrom ( Madre Labs) Normaly I always catch 2 bit cold and sinus infection. I am a 2 years old girl and a 9 months old baby. So a 8 hours straigh nigh of sleep is really rare and I am expose to a lot of runy nose. I have not been sick so far !!
  • Old wounds have healed or are healing. See above answer
  • Grayed hair begins to return to natural color. Yes I have less grey hair :D
  • Body is much more contoured.
  • Better emotional stability. Yes, I have better mood, more energy during the day, feel I can do more, I just feel younger over all
  • Some pain and soreness disappear.
  • Excellent exercise tolerance. Yes P90X, not a lot of sleep, but it is a pice of cake.
  • Medical tests show a reduction in cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides, blood pressure normalizes, heart rate improves, some conditions that have been due to disease vanish or are diminished, and immune system improves.
So I used it for 4 months and got these AMAZING result !! So i just buy 1 year worth of it. AMAZING product you now have i customer for life, I feel and performe so much better in every aspect of my life, work, training, more energy to play with my kids, better mood. Thank you so much.
My first language is french, If I was better in english I could find a better way of to descripbe how I feel. Again you gave me a better life thank you :D

Christian

Last edited:
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work man!
Now clear your PM's :)

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1. I have try to correct a couple of grammar mistake

Ok here is my update, I went on age force web site and found this information regarding the benefit of HGH use:

Month 1 - General expectations in the first month include:

o Improved stamina.
o Better and sounder sleep and feeling more refreshed upon awakening. Yes
o Increase in energy.
o Vivid dreams. Yes the first month I had increase Vivid dream each night I used the Powerpatch
o More optimistic attitude and better sense of humor. Yes, but more after 3-4 monthsMonth 2 - General expectations in the second month include:
o Improved muscle tone. Yes, I was doing the P90X and loosing fat
o Improvement in nail growth.
o Better digestion. Yes, I was less bloat after big meal
o Weight loss.
o Enhanced sexual function. Can not tell, since I was using DAA at the same time
o Improvement to skin tone.
o Increase in strength. Since I was doing P90X, I did not increase weight, but more thenumbe of reps done with the same weighto Better eyesight, including night vision.
Month 3 - General expectations in the third month include:
o Same as months 1 and 2 but probably heightened.
o Some manifestations seem exceptional.
o Mental processes improve, including desire to do and complete projects. Yes, I perfom better at work, at the end of the day, I dont feel as tired as before.o Faster recovery for wounds and muscle soreness. Yeso Reduction in PMS symptoms.
o Greater body flexibility.
o Alleviation of some menopausal symptoms.
o Muscle size increases, especially if the individual works out.
o Hair growth. I started to use Rogaine to stop loosing hair and regrow some, I now have some hair regrow, is that because of the power patch not sure, but together + toco 8 from PP,it is working for sure
o Increase in sexual desire.
o Less pain in joints. Yes, I had a old left ankle injury, every morning when I was weaking up I had a stiff ankle and I had difficulty to walk for a few minute until it had warm up a bit. Now my ankle is fine as soon as I wake up! Pretty sweat
o Improved nail growth (Sign of protein, nutrient assimilation).
Month 4 - General expectations in the fourth month include:

Same as above. Generally most improvements are heightened and are more consistent. Please note again that, at times, the body may shift into "neutral" and some results seem to diminish or vanish. Your body may be suing GH to rebuild tissue or, to a degree, be resting. Experience indicates that, after a while, you should see a resumption of the benefits and even some vast improvements.

Month 5 - General expectations in the fifth month include:

o Impressive weight loss and reduction of inches, since fat is reduced and muscle tissue is increased and toned. Yes I did loose 15 pounds in 3 months of P90Xo Thickening of skin and greater elasticity.
o Thickening of hair, plus a shiny and healthy appearance.
o Improvement in skin texture and appearance (including lessening of skin discoloration).
o Reduction of the appearance of wrinkles.
Month 6 - General expectations in the sixth month include:
Same as above, but now better and with more consistent results.
This could be the really exciting stage!

o Cellulite greatly diminishes.
o Eye sight greatly improved.
o Stronger resistance to colds, flu and other illnesses. Hard to tell, I am for the first winter using Immuno advantage (Now food) and Coffe cep, cordycep and reshi mushrom ( Madre Labs) Normally I always catch 2 big cold and or sinus infection. I have a 2 years old girl and a 9 months old baby. So a 8 hours straight nigh of sleep is really rare and I am expose to a lot of runny nose. I have not been sick so far!!
o Old wounds have healed or are healing. See above answer
o Grayed hair begins to return to natural color. Yes I have less grey hair
o Body is much more contoured.
o Better emotional stability. Yes, I have better mood, more energy during the day, feel I can do more, I just feel younger over all
o Some pain and soreness disappear.
o Excellent exercise tolerance. Yes P90X, not a lot of sleep, but it is a piece of cake.
o Medical tests show a reduction in cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides, blood pressure normalizes, heart rate improves, some conditions that have been due to disease vanish or are diminished, and immune system improves.

So I used it for 4 months and got these AMAZING results!! So I just buy 1 year worth of it. AMAZING product you now have a customer for life, I feel and perform so much better in every aspect of my life, work, training, more energy to play with my kids, better mood. Thank you so much.
My first language is French, if I was better in English I could find a better way of to describe how I feel. Again you gave me a better life thank you.

Christian

Last edited: