AgeForce Reviews - AnabolicMinds.com

AgeForce Reviews

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

AgeForce Reviews

Please post your experience with AgeForce products here, positive or negative.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

2. New Member

I'm into day 4 of the testo100 patch. I don't know if its placebo or not, but starting the second day I've been waking up a lot easier and more refreshed than ever before. Also, I seem to have more energy during the day, for example, I used to always have to reach for a coffee in the late afternoon to finish my 3pm-11pm shift, but now I can get thru without being too fatigued....and this includes training hard during the morning hours prior to starting my shift. I know its early, but its what I've noticed.
  3. New Member

I am a master lifter 60 yrs old 5'8" at 230. I am a 5 time world champion and holder of numerous state, national, and world records. I have tried age force hgh patch, test patch, and NO patch. They work!!. I have noticed better and deeper sleep, increased o2 flow and quicker recovery allowing me to do more in my work out. The test kicked in after about 3 weeks and have noticed 2 PR's and less effort with the heavier weights. By all means try this you will not be disappointed.
    •   

4. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So far my expereince with AgeForce has been good. I have been using the HGH powerpatches for three and a half months and have had good results. Just as good as the results I had with HGHup (minus the testboost). Now I have a horrible stomach, so the fact that I just put one patch on every five days makes it worth the money for me. Its less tabs and capsules I have to take with my crappy stomach. The price I paid is reasonale to. I purchased mine with the half off coupon which made it very reasonable. I have two patches left and then I am going to take a break from them for monitary reasons. I elected to buy three months worth of the new creatine/BA patches and will log them for the next three months. Now, if I had more money, yes, I would buy another three months of the HGH powerpatches and continue to run and log about that. But money wise, I just cant afford that right now will all the other supps I use as well..take care..SJ
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie
    So far my expereince with AgeForce has been good. I have been using the HGH powerpatches for three and a half months and have had good results. Just as good as the results I had with HGHup (minus the testboost). Now I have a horrible stomach, so the fact that I just put one patch on every five days makes it worth the money for me. Its less tabs and capsules I have to take with my crappy stomach. The price I paid is reasonale to. I purchased mine with the half off coupon which made it very reasonable. I have two patches left and then I am going to take a break from them for monitary reasons. I elected to buy three months worth of the new creatine/BA patches and will log them for the next three months. Now, if I had more money, yes, I would buy another three months of the HGH powerpatches and continue to run and log about that. But money wise, I just cant afford that right now will all the other supps I use as well..take care..SJ
    Agreed. I wouldn't mind running it for 3-6 months lol. But the price would kill me.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chico222 View Post
    I'm into day 4 of the testo100 patch. I don't know if its placebo or not, but starting the second day I've been waking up a lot easier and more refreshed than ever before. Also, I seem to have more energy during the day, for example, I used to always have to reach for a coffee in the late afternoon to finish my 3pm-11pm shift, but now I can get thru without being too fatigued....and this includes training hard during the morning hours prior to starting my shift. I know its early, but its what I've noticed.
    That's great to hear, I know a test booster is working when I get extra energy instead of a run-down or lethargic feeling I get with low testosterone. That's awfully quick to feel results, but you may be responding fast as well as the rapid delivery transdermally. Let us know how it is going!

Quote Originally Posted by shealym View Post
    I am a master lifter 60 yrs old 5'8" at 230. I am a 5 time world champion and holder of numerous state, national, and world records. I have tried age force hgh patch, test patch, and NO patch. They work!!. I have noticed better and deeper sleep, increased o2 flow and quicker recovery allowing me to do more in my work out. The test kicked in after about 3 weeks and have noticed 2 PR's and less effort with the heavier weights. By all means try this you will not be disappointed.
    Great to see these are working so well for such an accomplished lifter. I could imagine hGH and Test increases in a 60 year old would be a big benefit!

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Hope the Creatine + BAM works well for you. I've used them in the evening before my morning workouts, and I've noticed much better endurance particularly in the area I apply the patch.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Agreed. I wouldn't mind running it for 3-6 months lol. But the price would kill me.
    How does 50% off sound?
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

About 2 months along using powerpatches now and aside from the sleep benefits which occured almost right away for me, I honestly didn't see much. Up until last week I think all I was doing was getting better sleep (which is crucial to me right now while I'm on a rather expensive bulk), and this last week I have been noticing clearer skin. Also getting questioned by the girlfriend "have you been going to the tanner?" which in my experience usually means I'm leaning up a bit, which I have noticed too. Another thing, this might sound dumb but the whiskers on my face are looking thicker. It makes me look more attractive in my opinion, but then again I am obsessed with myself lol...
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    About 2 months along using powerpatches now and aside from the sleep benefits which occured almost right away for me, I honestly didn't see much. Up until last week I think all I was doing was getting better sleep (which is crucial to me right now while I'm on a rather expensive bulk), and this last week I have been noticing clearer skin. Also getting questioned by the girlfriend "have you been going to the tanner?" which in my experience usually means I'm leaning up a bit, which I have noticed too. Another thing, this might sound dumb but the whiskers on my face are looking thicker. It makes me look more attractive in my opinion, but then again I am obsessed with myself lol...
    Great review, it does take time to notice changes from hGH, so it sounds like you're starting to get some benefits from an increase. And hey, who doesn't want to be more attractive?
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

terrible customer service if you have a complaint
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1
    terrible customer service if you have a complaint
    I'm sorry to hear this what was your complaint. Feel free to pm me and I will try my best to get it straightened out. Could you forward me the email perhaps?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

yes send your email to my screen name and I will forward you the email exchange between me and the Ageforce admin
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

I sent it to you
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  15. therealest77

Quote Originally Posted by Milas
    Please post your experience with AgeForce products here, positive or negative.
    Not going to mention the shady products; but I hope no one believes the 30 day trial crap. My brother used only two products on the 30 day free trials and canceled because he felt they didn't work (like I told him in the first place).

Well low and behold, he gets an email from that Steve Lapidus fella, telling him he couldn't take advantage of any more free trials.

What's the point in having a freaking free trial/cancel anytime offer if your going to treat your customers this way?

I blame my brother though, because I told him not to fool with this company in the first place. As soon as he showed me that Creatine patch, I knew he was lost. Not to mention that pre/post patch crap.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Its hard for a company to just give out a month worth of product to anyone that is willing to trial it and not lose some money. Sounds to me like his is simply saving himself from getting ripped off by guys that sign up and immediately cancel just so they get a free month. The whole point of the trial is to bring in future customers.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  17. therealest77

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Its hard for a company to just give out a month worth of product to anyone that is willing to trial it and not lose some money. Sounds to me like his is simply saving himself from getting ripped off by guys that sign up and immediately cancel just so they get a free month. The whole point of the trial is to bring in future customers.
    What?? Why offer the freakin program then?

Immediate cancel? My brother used the products for 3 weeks the decided to cancel because he didn't feel they worked? Then get banned from any future offers? And you agree with this shady practice?

That's it, I'm outta here...
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by therealest77

What?? Why offer the freakin program then?

Immediate cancel? My brother used the products for 3 weeks the decided to cancel because he didn't feel they worked? Then get banned from any future offers? And you agree with this shady practice?

That's it, I'm outta here...
    First case of banning I've heard.
    Thank you for your contributions to this forum.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

no I was banned originally and got the ignorant email.
  20. therealest77

no I was banned originally and got the ignorant email.
    I don't doubt it. Their practices are pretty shady... How in the hell can a company offer program, claim it's "cancel any time, no questions ask". Offer a new product with the same offer, then tell you " your exempt for our new product offer because you canceled the autoship on one or two of our other products".

****ing rediculous....
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

I don't doubt it. Their practices are pretty shady... How in the hell can a company offer program, claim it's "cancel any time, no questions ask". Offer a new product with the same offer, then tell you " your exempt for our new product offer because you canceled the autoship on one or two of our other products".

****ing rediculous....
    Thought you were outta here......
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

yea I know. When I contacted a rep they told me that the cancel reply email was just automated. Its a pretty nasty automated email. customer service needs to be addressed!
  23. therealest77

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

Thought you were outta here......
    I would have been if I wouldn't have received a pm
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yea I know. When I contacted a rep they told me that the cancel reply email was just automated. Its a pretty nasty automated email. customer service needs to be addressed!
    Hmmm ... I remember the cancel emails the first time around were kinda harsh. But I actually got another member to send me there's and the emails on later cancellations were not harsh or degrading at all

I'll let them know.

Also, the reason behind not being applicable for more free trials is that ageforce doesnt want people who just take advantage of freebies, once or twice should be more than enough to decide if it is something you want to add to your supplement regime. I don't know many other supplement companies giving away free 30day supplies with no strings attached. Much less have it more than once in the company's lifetime.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

they can keep their free patches!
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

I would have been if I wouldn't have received a pm
    From?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  270 lbs.

I recently got an email from this site for ageforce telling me i could get a free month supply of a product to try i go to the site and i have to get it in an auto ship? now how would i cancel if i didnt want the product anymore
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FutureBeast
    I recently got an email from this site for ageforce telling me i could get a free month supply of a product to try i go to the site and i have to get it in an auto ship? now how would i cancel if i didnt want the product anymore
    This is correct. Your first month is free. And if within that month you are dissatisfied with the product just email them saying you would like to cancel and you will not be charged.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

How long does it take to see the results in the new fat burner patch?
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  30. New Member

Not going to mention the shady products; but I hope no one believes the 30 day trial crap. My brother used only two products on the 30 day free trials and canceled because he felt they didn't work (like I told him in the first place).

Well low and behold, he gets an email from that Steve Lapidus fella, telling him he couldn't take advantage of any more free trials.

What's the point in having a freaking free trial/cancel anytime offer if your going to treat your customers this way?

I blame my brother though, because I told him not to fool with this company in the first place. As soon as he showed me that Creatine patch, I knew he was lost. Not to mention that pre/post patch crap.
    How do cancel? I did the same thing and dont wana get charged for that auto ship crap.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  270 lbs.

Alright I got my first months pack and it was free with the promise that if I'm not satisfied i can cancel. Should I post my results here or make a new thread?
  32. New Member

Im just starting month 2 of the patches and haven't seen anything yet, gained 4 pounds but bf is slightly ower. I'm chalking up the bf decrease to AAv2 and Recompadrol.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  270 lbs.

Month two of the new formula or the old one?
  34. New Member

Old I believe. They send you both months at same time. Im guessing next batch will include it however I was taking T2 while on it anyways so I'm skeptical, yet hopeful, it will start doing something here soon.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  270 lbs.

Hmm... I only got 12 patches so I only got one month for sure however I will give it 2 weeks and check my weight again I have become a porker since i quit jiu jitsu 279.4lb 31.2 %bf so for me 2 weeks should be plenty of time to see results A.M running before breakfast a minimum of a mile then i load trucks all day at work then i go to the gym and do a specific workout build around lean mass gaining and fat loss with a strict diet fruits chicken breast rice and PLENTY of vegies
  36. New Member

I started my diet at 262, down to 222 just from diet and exercise. Original bf was 32, down to 18 currently... It's about the correct macros, a caloric deficit, and hard work in the gym. I personally do better low carb. I'm running 50p/30c/20f and it is working. I'm toying with starting Lean Gains and fasting for 16hrs at a time but I'm hesitant to change anything that is working.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  270 lbs.

I like that attitude bro i can say i will be consistant with the diet and exercise and i think my current diet is good its to much to type because I'm LAZY but i will keep things posted i took pre pics and ill take 2 week and 1 month on the one month ill post them
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FutureBeast
    Alright I got my first months pack and it was free with the promise that if I'm not satisfied i can cancel. Should I post my results here or make a new thread?
    Nice. That was fast!
    Reviews not required but of course we would appreciate it if you did one
    Just start a new thread in the reviews section.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  270 lbs.

So this is day three and I looked in the mirror and I noticed some changes unless in crazy so I got on the scale and was 6 pounds smaller is this stuff going to kill me? I know starting a diet and exercise the scale fluxuates but to look at a smaller titty and a skinnier face? Also I'm a skeptical perskn on many diet supplements but I will continue and see what happens
  40. New Member

Not sure about all of that from 3 days. Most likely water. 6 pounds in 3 days is alot.

Similar Forum Threads

1. AGEFORCE.com Feedback
    By Fr0st in forum Super Human Radio
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 03:23 PM
  2. Welcome AgeForce.com To Anabolicminds.com
    By Dwight Schrute in forum AgeForce
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 03:20 PM
  3. AgeForce FAQ
    By Milas in forum AgeForce
    Replies: 1