AgeForce Reviews

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Lovely bogo take advantage
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

2. I love the product only because I think it makes me want to have more sex lol
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Lovely bogo take advantage
    Link?

4. Should have gotten a email . I will look if itís still up .

5. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Should have gotten a email . I will look if it’s still up .
    Got it. Thanks
    •   

6. Perfecto.

7. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    http://www.ageforce.com/igf1-mgf-flashsale
    Get in on the super savings!!
    Nice job again from our team. I got many of you that messaged me and you got it!!!

8. When all the fake hype around other companies are gone AgeForce will still be producing the best IGF & HGH boosters!

9. Hey is anyone a rep on this thread? I can't get ahold of anyone (never had this happen before) please hit me up

10. [QUOTE=GnastyMcNasty;5909739]Hey is anyone a rep on this thread? I can't get ahold of anyone (never had this happen before) please hit me up[/QUOTE @djbombsquad
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin

11. Quote Originally Posted by GnastyMcNasty View Post
    Hey is anyone a rep on this thread? I can't get ahold of anyone (never had this happen before) please hit me up
    Whatís up ?

12. Well, I got billed for my order on December 6th and it's still not here. I've tried calling 3 days in a row and emailing and get absolutely nothing.

In the past I get a reply back the day after my email and someone almost always either answers the phone or calls back quickly.

Something similar happened to me last month on my autoship, I emailed multiple times and called but the pack eventually came after 11 days or so. So I let it lie. But even that incidence was weird. It's weird both that it's all of a sudden taking very long times to get here (I've been on autoship for 2.5 years now) and it's even weirder that it's literally like a ghost town there. No one answers phone, nor replies to email. All I want is the tracking number for my package. It's a powerpatch extreme order (double patches -12).

13. Quote Originally Posted by GnastyMcNasty View Post
    Well, I got billed for my order on December 6th and it's still not here. I've tried calling 3 days in a row and emailing and get absolutely nothing.

In the past I get a reply back the day after my email and someone almost always either answers the phone or calls back quickly.

Something similar happened to me last month on my autoship, I emailed multiple times and called but the pack eventually came after 11 days or so. So I let it lie. But even that incidence was weird. It's weird both that it's all of a sudden taking very long times to get here (I've been on autoship for 2.5 years now) and it's even weirder that it's literally like a ghost town there. No one answers phone, nor replies to email. All I want is the tracking number for my package. It's a powerpatch extreme order (double patches -12).
    It is the holiday season so mail is slower. I will see what I can do.

14. PM me your name so I can check on your order.

15. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    PM me your name so I can check on your order.
    Done. Thank you sir

16. I sent your info to AgeForce. They will contact you. If nobody does by Tuesday let me know.

17. Well he contacted me but he says he's in Europe and can't get me the tracking. Meanwhile the mail came today and it's still not here. Is the whole operation run by literally one guy?

18. Quote Originally Posted by GnastyMcNasty View Post
    Well he contacted me but he says he's in Europe and can't get me the tracking. Meanwhile the mail came today and it's still not here. Is the whole operation run by literally one guy?
    He is the head of this division(AgeForce) of Phase4Pharm.

19. Is he the only person working there or can someone in the states either send me tracking or send another order?

20. I donít know who is there now on Friday eve and close to holidays. I know the mail has been extremely slow out of Opalaca FL. My stuff from there took 9 days Priority mail. I was freakin out like you are. Iíd say chill untill next week, hopefully itís to you Sat, but you should be able to get a track # Monday.

21. We will make sure itís taken care of.

22. Thanks. Yeah still didn't come today

23. I emailed the boss so letís see what they say .

24. Thank you guys for helping to follow up. He got back to me on Monday. Apparently the package is lost somewhere in the mail. Very frustrating. He said he is sending another one, so I'm hoping it will get here soon. Glad everything has been taken care of. Annoying that USPS is so unreliable
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AgeForce FAQ
    By Milas in forum AgeForce
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-02-2018, 09:48 PM
  2. AGEFORCE.com Feedback
    By Fr0st in forum Super Human Radio
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 04:23 PM
  3. Welcome AgeForce.com To Anabolicminds.com
    By Dwight Schrute in forum AgeForce