Ideas for New Patches

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Ideas for New Patches


    Please post up what you would like to see in a new patch from AgeForce. You can either throw out an ingredient (like 7-oxo) or a type of product (like a fat burner), or whatever you think. If there's enough interest, we can see about bringing some of the best ideas into production!


    I'll start it off with 11-oxo or 7-oxo for cortisol control. It'd be great to get a constant release of these to keep cortisol low throughout the day!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes


  2. I like the Free Patch...meaning I get free patches haha

    maybe an AI type patch...unless i missed it and you already one...maybe an ATD because it seems to have a shorter half life, the ability to have a constant low dose may be beneficial

  3. 1) Prohormone/Designer Patch
    2) Multi Vitamin Patch
    3) CoQ10 Patch
    4) Creatine patch (I know this would be hard)
    5) A PCT Patch, something similar to their new test 100 patch byt with some extra added ingrediants like Fadogia and Bulbine. As a matetr of fact, yah, Fadogia, Bulbine, DAA, and Androstentione, hah..

    SJ
    •   
       


  4. melanotan patch! Never tan again lol

  5. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    1) Prohormone/Designer Patch
    2) Multi Vitamin Patch
    3) CoQ10 Patch
    4) Creatine patch (I know this would be hard)
    5) A PCT Patch, something similar to their new test 100 patch byt with some extra added ingrediants like Fadogia and Bulbine. As a matetr of fact, yah, Fadogia, Bulbine, DAA, and Androstentione, hah..

    SJ
    A lot of great ideas SJ! Creatine could be a really cool one, along with the others!

    Quote Originally Posted by bboyflash View Post
    melotanin patch! Never tan again lol
    I wonder, I'll have to look up the MW of Melanotan 2.

    Along those lines I was thinking hcg would be cool in a patch, or maybe something with pure IGF-1.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    I like the Free Patch...meaning I get free patches haha

    maybe an AI type patch...unless i missed it and you already one...maybe an ATD because it seems to have a shorter half life, the ability to have a constant low dose may be beneficial
    Yep, it's called Testo100 and it has DAA, 6-Oxo, and Stinging Nettle among other ingredients. There's a special on it now too, 50% off. I've got to packs on their way!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  7. B-Androstenetriol patch.

  8. I know they have a pre and post w/o nitric oxide patch, but what about adding in some stims?

  9. Just the idea of patches alone interest me. I like the concept.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  10. Quote Originally Posted by sfinnera View Post
    B-Androstenetriol patch.
    For cortisol suppression and immune support? I'm guessing the non-methyl too since it would be transdermal. Cool idea!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dieselken77 View Post
    I know they have a pre and post w/o nitric oxide patch, but what about adding in some stims?
    That'd be interesting, a slow and steady dose of stims through the day? 12-14 hour energy anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Just the idea of patches alone interest me. I like the concept.
    I like the idea of patches too, I think there's good potential here. Very innovative IMO.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  12. This would sell like hot cakes IMHO

    Quote Originally Posted by bboyflash View Post
    melotanin patch! Never tan again lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I'll have to look up the MW of Melanotan 2.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    This would sell like hot cakes IMHO
    MW = 1024, so too big on it's own, it'd have to be molecularly broken down like with the hGH and that would probably cost a lot.

    Isn't there a natural ingredient that helps with tanning?
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  14. That stinks

    Coleus Forskolii aka Forskolin might be what you/we are looking for as it seems to get me slightly bronzy

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...forskolin.html

    I learned this when I began my use of LeanXtreme

    Then again.....low cortisol levels are linked with a bronzy appearance (look up Addison's Disease) so it may have occurred because of the lowered cortisol levels?

    Beats me....but I DEF get bronzy while on LeanXtreme.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  15. That was it, Forskolin was what I was thinking of. It has some other good benefits too. That'd be a cool one.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  16. Ramps up cAMP so some potential fat loss
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  17. Yah Milas, IGF-1 and HCG. These would be great patches as well..SJ

  18. Second these awesome ideas they would sell out in no time.

    Igf-1
    Furazadrol
    1-ad/ primordial 1-T replacement.
    4-ad
    Bold would have been awesome too
    Melonotan
    Forskolii
    Creatine
    Ecdy patch
    Multi vit patch
    CoQ10
    B12
    Glutathione
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  19. Oh yeah and hcg too
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  20. Follistatin or some kind of myostatin inhibitor
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  21. ^^^^yes

  22. Keep em comin gents, LOTS of good ideas here!! I definitely like the idea of the IGF-1 patch.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  23. magnesium chloride
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    That stinks

    Coleus Forskolii aka Forskolin might be what you/we are looking for as it seems to get me slightly bronzy

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...forskolin.html

    I learned this when I began my use of LeanXtreme

    Then again.....low cortisol levels are linked with a bronzy appearance (look up Addison's Disease) so it may have occurred because of the lowered cortisol levels?

    Beats me....but I DEF get bronzy while on LeanXtreme.
    Yes, quite a bit of info here on AM about transdermal Forskolin. Now the question is would the forskolin only increase melanin where the patch is applied or would it go systemic?

    We could call it the "Get Tan & Lean (GTL) Patch", market it on Jersey Shore, LOL! I actually really like this idea, I think AgeForce needs a transdermal fat burner anyway!

    Here's another good link, I saw you in there Whacked.
    Forskolin transdermal for fat burning, tanning, and acne fighting.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  25. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Keep em comin gents, LOTS of good ideas here!! I definitely like the idea of the IGF-1 patch.
    IGF-1 has a MW of 7,500 daltons, so it's much too big to get through the skin alone (500 dalton max). It'd have to be molecularly engineered again, which would be expensive and time consuming. However, it'd be great because you could basically get site-specific hyperplasia with a concentrated dose that gets released over time (since IGF-1 doesn't last long in one spot). This would be really cool if we could make it happen, but it's a long putt. But, if it could be done for hGH, it's worth a shot to see!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  26. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    magnesium chloride
    What is with the magnesium? Am I missing something on this, does it do something special transdermally? Now I've got to google...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    IGF-1 has a MW of 7,500 daltons, so it's much too big to get through the skin alone (500 dalton max). It'd have to be molecularly engineered again, which would be expensive and time consuming. However, it'd be great because you could basically get site-specific hyperplasia with a concentrated dose that gets released over time (since IGF-1 doesn't last long in one spot). This would be really cool if we could make it happen, but it's a long putt. But, if it could be done for hGH, it's worth a shot to see!

    Well crap haha. Yes definitely worth a shot to see.

    Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  28. Awlays wondered if L-dopa could be put into a patch.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    What is with the magnesium? Am I missing something on this, does it do something special transdermally? Now I've got to google...
    Oral bio-availability not good. Better absorption transdermally.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  30. U'd get my cash

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Yes, quite a bit of info here on AM about transdermal Forskolin. Now the question is would the forskolin only increase melanin where the patch is applied or would it go systemic?

    We could call it the "Get Tan & Lean (GTL) Patch", market it on Jersey Shore, LOL! I actually really like this idea, I think AgeForce needs a transdermal fat burner anyway!

    Here's another good link, I saw you in there Whacked.
    Forskolin transdermal for fat burning, tanning, and acne fighting.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  31. Quote Originally Posted by bkprice View Post
    Awlays wondered if L-dopa could be put into a patch.
    Could, MW is only 197. However, why bother with that when you can get straight hGH transdermal? What purpose are you looking for?

    Also, seems like there are a lot of potential negative side effects with it.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  32. How about an energy patch that lasts 12-14 hours?

    B12
    Taurine
    Tyrosine
    Chocamine
    Sclareolide
    Phenylethylamine

    Caffeine (maybe, maybe not)
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  33. Doesn't the Age Force muscle recovery gel have creatine in it? Anyone ever try it?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by The Cold View Post
    Doesn't the Age Force muscle recovery gel have creatine in it? Anyone ever try it?
    Yes, I've used it and so has my wife (half marathon training). It provides immediate relief and has helped my shoulder heal from a nagging injury in conjunction with the hGH PowerPatch. It's also great for muscle soreness, I use it after leg day and helps a lot for soreness (stops cramps). I wouldn't use it solely for creatine content, but more for healing and recovery.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  35. Milas, a quick aside: Two orders (melatonin and testo100) of the patches arrived today and I have one of each on opposite wrists right now.

    I love the idea of an energizing transdermal patch that you can feel, but does NOT have CNS stimulants. A lot of us are suffering from adrenal fatigue, or think we do, and we would love to get off stimulants. I noticed a nice boost from Omega Sports Ultima, for example, although I wish the effect was stronger. If you can pull off a stimulant-free energy patch, you will SELL SELL SELL as Jim Cramer would say.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Cogrick2 View Post
    Milas, a quick aside: Two orders (melatonin and testo100) of the patches arrived today and I have one of each on opposite wrists right now.

    I love the idea of an energizing transdermal patch that you can feel, but does NOT have CNS stimulants. A lot of us are suffering from adrenal fatigue, or think we do, and we would love to get off stimulants. I noticed a nice boost from Omega Sports Ultima, for example, although I wish the effect was stronger. If you can pull off a stimulant-free energy patch, you will SELL SELL SELL as Jim Cramer would say.
    That's what I was thinking of with the energy patch, no caffeine necessary.

    What ingredients would you want to see?
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  37. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Second these awesome ideas they would sell out in no time.

    Igf-1
    Furazadrol
    Those would be good. Throw in there some prostanazol and androsterone as patches as well. I like the idea of the hcg patch. Triptorelin would also be a good one to look into, if and only if you verify patches that would deliver exactly 100mgs of active.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  38. I vote liver support

  39. ^^ooo, i like the liver support idea. Im putting in a vote for cortisol blocker.

    A stim free energizer patch would be pretty sweet too, Cogrick.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  40. I would also second the idea of an effective b12 patch. See how popular the injects still are, that product could really cater to more then just the bobybuilding crowd.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Testosterone Patches
    By cobain67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-27-2004, 04:20 AM
Log in
Log in