My AGEFORCE HGH POWERPATCH EXPERIENCE

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I am not posting this in the Log section because I am not training at the moment. For those that dont know me, I have been in the game for a long time, over 20 plus years of weight-training and supplementation. I have tried bodybuilding, powerlifting, and lately before I hit a bump in the road, I was training for my first strongman competition. As far as supplements go, I am what I consider All Natural or should I say All LEGAL, LOL., ie, I only use legal supplements. In the past 20 years, I have tried just about every supp out there, from the proteins to the creatines, preworkouts, postworkouts, Prohormones, designers, etc and some in between. I have always been interested in a legal GH supplement, one that actually worked. I have tried several, and I have to say, I noticed the most from Anabolic Innovations HGHup until now. Now before I get into the Ageforce Powerpatch, I just want to give a quick little history so you can see what my purpose is with these patches right now.

Almost a year ago, I got a nasty food blockage in my intestines. I was hospitalized, etc, and everything worked out, ie, I did not need surgery, although I was very close to it. Well over time, I developed scar tissue as a result of the damage and I had problems for months following the initial incident. After seeing several doctors, I learned that I needed to have surgery or I would continue to have problems with pain etc. So a few months ago I had the surgery to fix my stomach/intestines and all was well. I felt great. Now what happened was I kind of got bad advice from my surgeon as far as when I could start training again. Now I will say, he is an excellent surgeon and well known in my area. Anyway, he gave me a green light to start training two months after the surgery and I did. Well, that was to soon and I wound up getting an incisional hernia about a month after I started hitting the weights. The hernia was small which I thought would be good for me and actually it made this worse. ie, there was more of a chance of my intestine getting stuck in the tear and not coming out, causing all sorts of problems like gang green and emergency surgery etc. So I got the surgery done asap and had it done. All went well. After speaking with some docs, I was advised no heavy weight training for four to six months after this surgery. I was told this is how long I should have waited after the first surgery and most docs could not beleive I was lifting the weight I was just two months post surgery, ie, they rolled their eyes that I was told this would be ok. I can start cardio this week and will be using a recumbant bike and a treadmill. I will also be swimming and biking. In another couple weeks I can start some light toning exercises, but to a powerlifter/strongman trainer, that is a joke, I would rather stick with the cardio and hold off with the weights until I can pound it the way I want.

So in the meantime, I was looking for a supplement that would promote healing and hence started researching. I came across the peptides etc, but I want nothing to do with needles, even if the peptides are "legal." When I came across the patches, it was right up my alley, a legal REAL Growth Hormone Supplement. After listening to the Super Human Radio special about the patches, I decided to give it a go. I have been on the patches (Powerpatch) for a month now and just bought another three months worth.

So far in the past month, this is what I have noticed. Improved Sleep (deeper sleep, I can sleep less hours and feel just as good if not better), enhanced mood, better dreams (long dreams at night, crazy), and increased appetite the past couple of days. I am not really taking any other supps for the exception of protein, CoQ10, and fish oil. I have always taken these so I know its not from that. Only negative I have seen is pins and needles in my hands (mostely left) related to carpel tunnel. Now I spoke to Darkhalf, another member here who actually turned me on to Ageforce, and he was or is experiencing the same thing and from the research I have done on GH, this is a potential side effect.

SO far I would compare this product to HGHup, however, it is working better. No telling what another three months will do, and better yet, whati t will do for me once I start hitting the weights. Take care guys and check in every now and then as I will add a little more feedback here..

and once more thing, I notice that I am getting much more leaner, my pants are getting looser, but remember, I had to stop training so that could just be from losing some muscle, but we will see down the road. Thank you..

SJ

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
How do you think this patch would work out for strength gains?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review. Interesting to see what it could do in the realms of muscle and recovery enhancement as well.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, I started month #2 last night as I put on another patch right after showering before bed. This time I placed the patch between my belly button and the family jewels. I wanted to see if it would stay on there and if I continued to get the same results, ie, dreams, hunger, pins and needles, etc which I have gotton them all. I will put the patch in this area for teh next few times and see if the results are the same. Again, I am doing this more for healing properties, hence the hernia surgery I had at my belly button..I will continue to post every few days..Thank you..SJ

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey SJ, sorry to kinda change the subject but what caused your stomach/intestinal problems? I have a really fickle digestive track and was wondering if there was anything I could do to prevent something as severe as your problem from happening.

Thanks!

BTW, I to am interested in this product.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
It was just one of those things bro. It was as simple as a piece of chicken with a small bone in it that got stuck in my intestines. I must have ate to fast and did not chew properly and realize there was a bone in it. Well it damaged my intestine and over time I began havuing issues with pain etc..It Suked.. I really never got a affirmative answer of exactly how everything happened, but I was just told that "sometimes it happens."
So just make sure you chew properly and make sure that your chicken breast has no small bones etc, LOL..

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I just want to add that I have been updating the thread in the Super Human Radio section here as well as on some other forums. The last patch I put on was on Saturday night, and if you have been following the Ageforce SHR thread, I put it on my lower stomach between my belly button and my groin area. I have been experimenting with putting it closer to my surgery incisions, kind of trying to speed up the healing process. So far everything has been great. Better mood, better sleep, awesome dreams, more of an appetite etc. Now keeping in mind that I really have not trained in the past four months do to surgeries, people are still commmenting on my having muscle etc.. The only change i have added is these patches, nothing else, that is it. So I am in for the long run..take care guys and let me add that anyone thinking about trying the HGH patches should get in on them before the half off coupon expires if it hasn't already. Once I start training, I will def check out the pre/post patches.. Take care..SJ

YYZgeddylee

YYZgeddylee

Awards
Hey SJ, sorry to kinda change the subject but what caused your stomach/intestinal problems? I have a really fickle digestive track and was wondering if there was anything I could do to prevent something as severe as your problem from happening.
Hey Mattrag,
I recommend eliminating grains (especially wheat) and all dairy for 3 weeks and see how you feel.
Amazing how many people i've helped by getting them to quit the **** for a few weeks to give your gut a break.

The other thing i do and recommend is take Betaine HCL (includes pepsin, papain, bromelain) with every high protein meal.

My digestion is 1000% better than it used to be. (diagnosed with ulcerative colitus and crohns back inthe day)

sorry to OP for hijacking thread.. super interested in hearing about ageforce hgh (have some just waiting)

dieselken77

Awards
Supp Junkie....any update with your progress? I purchased a month supply of the powerpatch with the 50% discount just to give it a shot and go from there. I just started about 4 days ago so nothing to report now. I'm interested on whether you started noticing effects within the first month. I was under the impression it took at least a couple of months before noticing anything with straight HGH. It sounds like it didn't take you long to start noticing the effects as well as the sides. Also, any idea on how to convert the 25mg dose to an applicable IU measurement? Another question I have is why every 5 days? With normal HGH injections aren't they more like 4 or 5 shots per week? This may have to do with the time release of the patch,but I'm interested in your thoughts. Any rep for ageforce feel free to add input, or for that matter anyone with any thoughts. Thanks.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Supp Junkie....any update with your progress? I purchased a month supply of the powerpatch with the 50% discount just to give it a shot and go from there. I just started about 4 days ago so nothing to report now. I'm interested on whether you started noticing effects within the first month. I was under the impression it took at least a couple of months before noticing anything with straight HGH. It sounds like it didn't take you long to start noticing the effects as well as the sides. Also, any idea on how to convert the 25mg dose to an applicable IU measurement? Another question I have is why every 5 days? With normal HGH injections aren't they more like 4 or 5 shots per week? This may have to do with the time release of the patch,but I'm interested in your thoughts. Any rep for ageforce feel free to add input, or for that matter anyone with any thoughts. Thanks.

I just put on another patch last night. this time I put the patch on my forearm, trying to rotate things around a bit, but focusing on my navel area where my injury was. I started noticing the effects within the first couple days. I immediately started sleeping better and having crazy dreams. After a short time I began experiencing carpel tunnel like symptoms, nothing bad, just tingling in my hands. Darkhalf was reporting the same thing. Then a few weeks later, I noticed I was starting to get leaner and my appetite increased a little bit. I really dont have anything new to report. Everything is status quo. I am using these to speed up healing right now. I am about a month and a half in and will run it for about two more weeks, so total of two months. Then I will take some time off of them. I will start hitting the weights in a couple of months and will use the patches again then. I immediately compared teh results of these to how I felt when I took anaboli innovations HGHup, minus the test boosting.

I do not know how the 25mg patch breaks down into ius or anything like that. I also dont know why you only use one patch every five days but the maufacturer says no need to do more. I am sure it has to do with the time release method of the patch. Take care..SJ

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Mattrag,
I recommend eliminating grains (especially wheat) and all dairy for 3 weeks and see how you feel.
Amazing how many people i've helped by getting them to quit the **** for a few weeks to give your gut a break.

The other thing i do and recommend is take Betaine HCL (includes pepsin, papain, bromelain) with every high protein meal.

My digestion is 1000% better than it used to be. (diagnosed with ulcerative colitus and crohns back inthe day)

sorry to OP for hijacking thread.. super interested in hearing about ageforce hgh (have some just waiting)
I agree on digestive enzymes, I like a full balance of those and also probiotics help a lot. Those are great for improving digestion which is very important for overall health. I try to stay away from grains, but I'm not always 100% successful, but at least with enzymes and probiotics the issues are not as bad!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm starting my patches tonight, looking forward to seeing how it goes. I've used peptides before, so I'll be interested in comparing the 2. Effects as far as leaning out, anabolism, etc. generally take 3 months to really see on hGH; so it's not as fast as using steroids or PH/DS. However, the health benefits of hGH far outweigh steroids (i.e., it can make you healthier instead of poisoning you!).

I've heard the 25mg patch is comparable to ~4iu hGH.

Part of the reason why 1 patch every 5 days is due to the metabolism of the hGH being over the 10-12 hour period the patch is on and delivering hGH, so you don't need to inject everyday as it's broken down. I think another part of the reason not to use patches more than once every 5 days is to keep your pituitary gland producing GH naturally, but I'm not sure. It really depends on your goals and whether you're using it for anti-aging, general health, injury recovery, anabolism, or other; obviously doses of injectable hGH differ by goal and so would PowerPatches IMO. It's a good question.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks, found this to be interesting from the 3M website. Take a look if interested in their transdermal technology using specifically HGH.

http://solutions.3m.com/3MContentRetrievalAPI/BlobServlet?locale=en_WW&lmd=1290004961000&assetId=1273671680305&assetType=MMM_Image&blobAttribute=ImageFile
I've heard about these "micro needles", good find and definitely shows some of the new ways being developed to deliver macro-molecules larger than 500 daltons! Thanks for posting!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just put on another patch last night. this time I put the patch on my forearm, trying to rotate things around a bit, but focusing on my navel area where my injury was. I started noticing the effects within the first couple days. I immediately started sleeping better and having crazy dreams. After a short time I began experiencing carpel tunnel like symptoms, nothing bad, just tingling in my hands. Darkhalf was reporting the same thing. Then a few weeks later, I noticed I was starting to get leaner and my appetite increased a little bit. I really dont have anything new to report. Everything is status quo. I am using these to speed up healing right now. I am about a month and a half in and will run it for about two more weeks, so total of two months. Then I will take some time off of them. I will start hitting the weights in a couple of months and will use the patches again then. I immediately compared teh results of these to how I felt when I took anaboli innovations HGHup, minus the test boosting.

I do not know how the 25mg patch breaks down into ius or anything like that. I also dont know why you only use one patch every five days but the maufacturer says no need to do more. I am sure it has to do with the time release method of the patch. Take care..SJ
Good to hear they're still treating you the same. When I've run GH peptides, I noticed similar that when I first started effects were more noticeable whereas later on (around month 2) I found the effects weren't as pronounced. I may have gotten accustomed to it, or it may have desensitized, not sure but I continued to lean out well and put on decent muscle during that time.

How's the injury doing? Healing well? You may want to try the AgeForce Muscle Recovery Gel if you haven't already, it'll increase bloodflow to the area applied, which would help with the healing too. I'm going to try it on my shoulder which has been hurt for the last couple months.

dieselken77

Awards
Milas - thanks for the feedback. I read on another board the ageforce rep mentioned the 5 mg patch was equivalent to 5 iu's of injectable HGH. It seems logical that a patch every 5 days would support natural production of HGH and not hinder the pituitary function. I put on my second patch a few days ago and have definitely been getting the good sleep, but no tingling in the hands or any other sides. I'm primarily seeking faster recovery times and the ability to eat higher calories and not accumulate fat while seeking hypertrophy/hyperplasia. However, I'm assuming I'd need to run HGH for a long period to get the hyperplasia, if possible at all with HGH alone. I look forward to your updates and progress on the patch. I'll continue to provide periodic updates.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milas - thanks for the feedback. I read on another board the ageforce rep mentioned the 5 mg patch was equivalent to 5 iu's of injectable HGH. It seems logical that a patch every 5 days would support natural production of HGH and not hinder the pituitary function. I put on my second patch a few days ago and have definitely been getting the good sleep, but no tingling in the hands or any other sides. I'm primarily seeking faster recovery times and the ability to eat higher calories and not accumulate fat while seeking hypertrophy/hyperplasia. However, I'm assuming I'd need to run HGH for a long period to get the hyperplasia, if possible at all with HGH alone. I look forward to your updates and progress on the patch. I'll continue to provide periodic updates.
Sounds good. A lot of the hyperplasia from GH will come from the conversion to IGF-1 IIRC. That does take time to accumulate and have an effect. The metabolic effects should be more near-term in the 1-2 month time IMO.

I've never gotten the tingling either, but we'll see tonight. The most I've ever gotten is head rushes and swelling type of feeling from peptides.

I think it's a 25mg patch, not a 5mg. 4-5iu would be a great dose for improving healing and anti-aging, but hyperplasia may take longer. I wonder about doing a patch every 3 days to see what the effects would be like...

dieselken77

Awards
Sounds good. A lot of the hyperplasia from GH will come from the conversion to IGF-1 IIRC. That does take time to accumulate and have an effect. The metabolic effects should be more near-term in the 1-2 month time IMO.

I've never gotten the tingling either, but we'll see tonight. The most I've ever gotten is head rushes and swelling type of feeling from peptides.

I think it's a 25mg patch, not a 5mg. 4-5iu would be a great dose for improving healing and anti-aging, but hyperplasia may take longer. I wonder about doing a patch every 3 days to see what the effects would be like...
Yes - thanks for the correction I meant the rep said the 25 mg patch (not 5 mg as I quoted in error) was equivalent to 5 iu. How were your results with the peptides you used? And which seemed the best? I've steered away from pinning and I've never actually run a legit AAS cycle that required injections (however I've done oral OTC hormones in the past), therefore I'm sticking it out with the patches to see what happens.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes - thanks for the correction I meant the rep said the 25 mg patch (not 5 mg as I quoted in error) was equivalent to 5 iu. How were your results with the peptides you used? And which seemed the best? I've steered away from pinning and I've never actually run a legit AAS cycle that required injections (however I've done oral OTC hormones in the past), therefore I'm sticking it out with the patches to see what happens.
The peptides were okay, nothing exceptional tbh. I've used GHRP-6, GHRP-2, and Ipamorelin with CJC 1295 No DAC (Mod GRF 29 1). I've used IGF-1 DES too and liked that better than GHRP/GHRH, but it all takes time and patience. It gets tedious pinning yourself 4x a day, everyday. I'm hopeful that these patches can eliminate that pin cushion feeling!

I've never done AAS, just PH/DS in pill/transdermal form. I like to stay away from the outright illegal compounds, another reason I like the patches!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update. I am almost two months into the HGH Powerpatch. I put on another patch last night below my navel. Good sleep and good dreams. I look much leaner as far as I am concerned and my bodyweight has not changed that much. Other then that nothing else new to report. Still getting the carpel tunnel tingles, hope it goes away soon. I am going to use one more patch and then take a break until Oct and I will start them again. I am getting a bowflex delivered this week so I can start light toning exercises. I cant hit the big weights until Oct so this will have to suffice for now. I am going to order the Pre/post patch and begin using them..I will log those as well..SJ

dieselken77

Awards
Just a quick update. I am almost two months into the HGH Powerpatch. I put on another patch last night below my navel. Good sleep and good dreams. I look much leaner as far as I am concerned and my bodyweight has not changed that much. Other then that nothing else new to report. Still getting the carpel tunnel tingles, hope it goes away soon. I am going to use one more patch and then take a break until Oct and I will start them again. I am getting a bowflex delivered this week so I can start light toning exercises. I cant hit the big weights until Oct so this will have to suffice for now. I am going to order the Pre/post patch and begin using them..I will log those as well..SJ
I've gotta say, I've been getting some seriously intense dreams the last couple of nights. I also had a great workout last night (however I took 2 days off prior to last nights workout so that may have something to do with it). However, I felt extremely strong and had enough left in the tank for some HIIT after lifting. This is all without a pre W/O drink which I typically consume before every workout. Thanks for keeping us posted on your progress. I'm interested to see if I start seeing any of the leaning effects over time. I'm putting on my third patch tonight.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did my first patch last night, I got very sleepy soon after I put it on and had VERY vivid dreams (I usually don't recall them, let alone "live" them). I awoke refreshed. No tingling or anything in my arm, but I did have slight head rushes/pulsing before falling asleep. I've had these kinds of headrushes when using Ipamorelin and Mod GRF 29 1 (but this time I don't have to pin myself 3-4 times a day!).

The patch stays on well, I was able to workout this morning and shower without it coming off. I had a good quad day, got in some extra exercises, but couldn't lift as much as a couple weeks ago (just came off AnaBeta a week ago). I'm looking forward to trying out the rest of the patches. I'm going to try putting it by my shoulder where I've got an injury; I'm hoping it will help healing response.

I also tried the Fast Muscle Recovery Gel on my legs, and they're feeling MUCH better than they normally do after a workout. I tend to get cramps after squat/leg press/leg extensions (leg extensions put me over the edge every time). Evening is the worst, so we'll see if the gel helps me through the day to avoid muscle cramps.

Overall I'm happy with my purchase!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I did not experience the tingling effect until the end of the firsy week. I kind of took that as a positive to the patches working. SJ

dieselken77

Awards

Milas, when you got these head rushes and sweilling feelings did it make your arms and chest feel heavy (similar to GABA type feeling)? I actually got that last night and it was rather uncomfortable. Uncomfortable enough that it gave me a little anxiety and I removed the patch - now I'm pissed I did no. Probably an over-reaction, but I didn't notice that from the first two patches I used. Is it all in my head? Probably...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milas, when you got these head rushes and sweilling feelings did it make your arms and chest feel heavy (similar to GABA type feeling)? I actually got that last night and it was rather uncomfortable. Uncomfortable enough that it gave me a little anxiety and I removed the patch - now I'm pissed I did no. Probably an over-reaction, but I didn't notice that from the first two patches I used. Is it all in my head? Probably...
I don't really get the swelling feeling so much as the head rush. It only happened when I put on the patch. I did not get any feeling in my arms and chest, I don't get that feeling from anything really. I'm not prone to much if any sides (and unfortunately in many cases, effects). SJ mentioned that he didn't get the tingling feeling until after 2-3 applications, so perhaps it just took time to develop.

I'll check on this when I talk to AgeForce next time, and let you know what I hear.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have yet to get the tingling but.im only a week in. sleep has stayed.up and feeling refreshed in the mornings. Im not a morning person at all but ive been able to get up early prior to work n get good workouts in despite being on a low carb diet.
Ive also noted an increase in vascularity at rest. I bought these.patches with my own money as well prior to becoming a rep.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have yet to get the tingling but.im only a week in. sleep has stayed.up and feeling refreshed in the mornings. Im not a morning person at all but ive been able to get up early prior to work n get good workouts in despite being on a low carb diet.
Ive also noted an increase in vascularity at rest. I bought these.patches with my own money as well prior to becoming a rep.

One time you should try putting a patch on the top of your foot, it was quite a feeling! Great place for transdermals like these patches!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Milas, did you really put it on your foot. No sh*t, I will definately check that out. I decided that I am going to continue with the patches, at least for now. I had thought about stopping at two months but i changed my mind. I am going to do the full four months and then even might go for 3 or 3 more. I still want to get my hands on the pre/post workout patches as well as the new test 100 patch. Just a matter of time. I am finishing up some loose ends on some other projects that are taking up my supplement money right now. For example, I just bought a bowflex today for my place so I can messa round on it and do some light toning exercises until I get go back to the gym in a few months. Anyway, I continue to look forward to your logs and anyone else who posts on Ageforce. I will continue to post on the HGH patches and will make a new log on teh new patches I use in teh future..take care..SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
BTW, I want to add that the sleepy and dreams are continuing to be strong. I am also continuing to get leaner regardless of what I am eating. The tingling is still here, pretty much have it everyday, sometimes worse then others, but it does not affect anything..My next patch will be tomorrow night and I think I will try it on my foot as Milas stated..SJ

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The whole foot thing was an experience, that's for sure! I'm going to try a few different locations now that I've tried forearm and foot. Anywhere I see lots of veins I guess.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Nice bro, keep in coming. I think I am going to try the foot this time and see how it goes. I am putting it on tonight so I will update tomorrow. this will also be my two month mark. Now I am going to run the patches for another month or two. I was thinking or running double the amount of patches for one month, ie, every 3 days instead of 5, something like that to see if I notice any more of a difference. Now I am going to start some light tonining work real soon, prob later today, nothing crazy and some cardio. I have a heavy bag as well so I have to check with my doc and see if I can start doing that. he told me no MMA training for a while, but I think he meant actual sparring, so I have to clarift that as well. Take care brotha Milas..SJ

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely good feedback, im going to try my foot as well tonight.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
lets keep it coming guys, some great feedback here..SJ

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Really nice feedback...looking more and more tempting.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking forward to doing patches on Mondays and Wednesdays for my Leg and Chest days, hopefully that will give me an even better boost.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Put the patch on my foot last night and left it on for a good 13 hours. I definitely felt some tingling in my foot all night while i was awake. Had very deep sleep and vivid dreams as usual. I hadnt felt the tingling yet since i had been putting it around my naval, but definitely felt them when i put it on the foot.

Ill be putting these on every 3rd day to try this out. I will eventualy move to my wrists or opposite the elbow whenever the third day falls on a weekend.

Still noting i am more vascular at rest with these. Appetite has stayed the same, no real pickup in that yet.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Put the patch on my foot last night and left it on for a good 13 hours. I definitely felt some tingling in my foot all night while i was awake. Had very deep sleep and vivid dreams as usual. I hadnt felt the tingling yet since i had been putting it around my naval, but definitely felt them when i put it on the foot.

Ill be putting these on every 3rd day to try this out. I will eventualy move to my wrists or opposite the elbow whenever the third day falls on a weekend.

Still noting i am more vascular at rest with these. Appetite has stayed the same, no real pickup in that yet.
I think rotating is a good idea. I'm going to use on my left foot for a while though since my left leg is ~1" smaller than my right. I know the hGH goes systemic, but I'm hoping it may have some extra local effect in addition to systemic.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established

How long are you running the patches for?

I have been thinking about one every threee days as well but well see..SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Ok so here is my two month update

In the two months I have been using the HGH Patches, I have slept way better then I ever have. I sleep solid and have great dreams, alomost nightly. I used to wake up at least 3 times a night to take a wiz, but now, I am only waking up once. Thats my fault as I always drink a protein shake before bed..I am def way leaner then I was when I started these patches, but on the same account, I have not been training since the surgery, so its hard to tell, probably a mixture of both. The scale has not changed much at all, which I find weird. I look much leaner but on the same account, my pants are not much looser then what they were a few weeks ago. Overall, I just feel better since taking these patches. The affects have been very similar to Anabolic Innovations HGHup, exceopt for teh test boosting, now I mean as far as teh sleep and dreams go. I did not get lean while using HGHup, where with these patches I am. Placebo affect,. maybe a little, but these patches are definately working on my body. Also, my healing process seems to be coming along nicely. I have been rotating the patches in below the navel, close to where my surgery was. Anyway, I cant wait to see how my physicque looks once i am healed and start training again. Then I can judge the patch in additional ways, ie, recoveryl strength, etc..

I am very pleased with the results thus far and I will do another update at the 4 month and 6 month marks. I got these patches at 50% off so I feel that I got an awesome deal and I will continue to purchase more HGH patches..Take care..

SJ

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks SJ, I just used my 3rd patch on my left foot. Not as tingly/swollen feeling as before, more swollen feeling. I had vivid dreams again last night. While I don't know the full effects of these patches, I can definitely feel "something" happening and it appears to have similar side effects like hGH. I'll be updating my log with today's workout and my observations of the patches (Testo100, Pre/Post Workout, and PowerPatch).

dieselken77

Awards
sweet - I'm gonna throw one on my foot tonight this sounds interesting!! Does it stay on the foot ok while sleeping?

sfinnera

Awards
How do you store your unused patches, in the fridge?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweet - I'm gonna throw one on my foot tonight this sounds interesting!! Does it stay on the foot ok while sleeping?
Yep, stays on in the shower for me too.

How do you store your unused patches, in the fridge?
Basement in a box. As long as it's out of the light and relatively cool, it's all good.

caliboy

Awards
hey ok so ive got a couple questions and this thread seemed kind of appropriate since we're on the subject of dosing, basically ive been doing a lot of research on hgh and these patches as im really interested in them and i think they have a lot of potential, but basically what ive found is that the common daily dosage of hgh from injections seems to be at least 4iu a day with a 5 on 2 off dosing scheme so your pituitary doesn't take too much off a hit, in another thread i believe it was milas that stated that the 25mg of somatrophin in the patches is equal to about 4-6 iu's of hgh, now i know the recommended dosage is one every five days and i can understand why they would make this the base recommendation as this is probably the best bang for buck dosing schedule and theyre company is more geared towards longevity and anti aging and that dose is probably more appropriate for that goal, but do you guys think that a 5 nights on 2 off schedule would be ideal with these patches to achieve the anabolic effects on par with injectable hgh? i realize it would cost a lot more for this schedule but it would still cost far less than getting it from a doctor

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i noticed you can add more than 1 in the quantity and the coupon reduces the price to 0... are we allowed to order more than one quantity with the coupon?
No, orders placed for more than 1 item or 1 quantity will be cancelled (shipping charges refunded) and you'll be notified to order only one. Thanks for asking.