S4 Andarine with Nutribol Bulk

1. S4 Andarine with Nutribol Bulk

Hey All,

Iíve just been off a prep cycle and I had great success with SARMS getting down to low fat % and keeping mass. Now I am in the early stages of a Bulk and I am taking Nutribol. Iíve been on it for 7 days.

Aside from the insane hunger from the ghrelin production, and the water weight, I feel like Iím re-comping in the wrong direction. I have gained crazy weight (20 lbs in 3-4 weeks) and Iím feeling like Iím gaining too fast. My calories are about 300+ maintenance but Iím training 5 days per week and 30 min interval cardio on training days.

My question is: Do you think running S4 (or any SARMS for that matter) can assist with keeping my bulk cleaner?

Or if anyone has experience with Nutribol (MK-677), is this just water weight that I will drop? Also: does the hunger dissipate?

Thanks all

2. Have you tried S4 before?
    •   

3. I have. I ran it for my last 6 weeks of contest prep. I also ran it alongside Ostarine. Ive had the water weight drop with the S4. but Ive also raise my potassium and water intake. It has helped a bit. but Im still holding water.

4. Nice work man. Sarms only or alongside test base?

5. Just Sarms. For the first 2 months I used Ostarine - Loved it. Then went to S4, Ostarine and Cardarine - alongside Clen. Great Sarms experience.
    •   

6. Nice man. Happy for your success. Last question any post cycle therapy protocol?

7. Thanks! Nope. I have a great SARMS supplier and my bloodwork was top notch.

8. Awesome. You're the man!

9. awesome
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help with my bulking/cutting cycles please!
    By disciple76 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 12:23 PM
  2. Help with recovery/bulk
    By amt4331 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 11:14 AM
  3. Clen with a bulk...specific question...
    By adrenalinaddict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-22-2004, 02:45 AM
  4. Help me with my bulking diet (extremely hard gainer)
    By conversekidz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-04-2003, 03:12 AM