S4 Andarine with Nutribol Bulk

Adamjames

Adamjames

Awards
Hey All,

I’ve just been off a prep cycle and I had great success with SARMS getting down to low fat % and keeping mass. Now I am in the early stages of a Bulk and I am taking Nutribol. I’ve been on it for 7 days.

Aside from the insane hunger from the ghrelin production, and the water weight, I feel like I’m re-comping in the wrong direction. I have gained crazy weight (20 lbs in 3-4 weeks) and I’m feeling like I’m gaining too fast. My calories are about 300+ maintenance but I’m training 5 days per week and 30 min interval cardio on training days.

My question is: Do you think running S4 (or any SARMS for that matter) can assist with keeping my bulk cleaner?

Or if anyone has experience with Nutribol (MK-677), is this just water weight that I will drop? Also: does the hunger dissipate?

Thanks all

Adamjames

Adamjames

Awards
I have. I ran it for my last 6 weeks of contest prep. I also ran it alongside Ostarine. Ive had the water weight drop with the S4. but Ive also raise my potassium and water intake. It has helped a bit. but Im still holding water.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Nice work man. Sarms only or alongside test base?

Adamjames

Adamjames

Awards
Just Sarms. For the first 2 months I used Ostarine - Loved it. Then went to S4, Ostarine and Cardarine - alongside Clen. Great Sarms experience.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Nice man. Happy for your success. Last question any post cycle therapy protocol?

Adamjames

Adamjames

Awards
Thanks! Nope. I have a great SARMS supplier and my bloodwork was top notch.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
care to share your supplier? I need a new one that is not a dang arm and a leg since they are still supplements i figured i could ask. sorry mods if not