1-Andro testimonals!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    LazeDragon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    418
    Answers
    0

    1-Andro testimonals!!!


    As some of you guys know (espcially your Johnjessica..) we are working on a testimonal page. I was told to pull some testimonals of 1-Androsterone ONLY.

    If you guys have run a 1-Androsterone log hit me up in this thread.

    Free Supps will be given for your permission to use your name (more than likely not the last name for instance...John T. from NC, etc.)

    Johnjessica - Hyper Pump will be included later.

  2. Registered User
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,156
    Answers
    0


    I just wanted to say that I ran 1-Androsterone for 15 days and discontinued usage because it was causing my urine to burn. I later found out that this was a common side effect from a relatively pure 1-DHEA product. I wish you guys the best of luck with your line and I hope that people won't be fooled by the ongoing rumors concerning 1-Androsterone. I'll likely be holding onto the remainer of the 1-Androsterone that I have and be more careful of what I believe about the competitors' lab results.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    LazeDragon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    418
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    I just wanted to say that I ran 1-Androsterone for 15 days and discontinued usage because it was causing my urine to burn. I later found out that this was a common side effect from a relatively pure 1-DHEA product. I wish you guys the best of luck with your line and I hope that people won't be fooled by the ongoing rumors concerning 1-Androsterone. I'll likely be holding onto the remainer of the 1-Androsterone that I have and be more careful of what I believe about the competitors' lab results.

    Thanks slow-mun. Yeah I'm sure the rumors will fly....we test every batch (have the most recent on hand at all times).

    Burning while urinating is a normal side effect. I'll look more into this...there has got to be something to stop the burn...hmm.

    LD
    •   
       

  4. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,948
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    Thanks slow-mun. Yeah I'm sure the rumors will fly....we test every batch (have the most recent on hand at all times).

    Yeah odd thing about the urination. I'll look more into this...there has got to be something to stop the burn...hmm.

    LD

    This is how you know its converting to 1-test, old 1andro if you didnt drink enough water during the day or you were taking a good amount of 1andro would cause your urine to burn, this is how i knew it was the real deal! Shoulda seen me, i was like oowww it burns, ohhhh helll yeaaa this ish is for real!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  5. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Answers
    0


    Dang im sad now..... I hope there gonna do one on the Hyper pump cause let me tell u thats one solid ass product.I actually got a great deal on some and sence this hypertrop log is over I might open my old hyper-pump logo back up for another 12 days.I bought it a few weeks after I ran out of the samples and its been collecting dust sence i was logging hype.But its time to rock!! Thanks LD for thinkn about me in this post I appreciate the head up....any idea when they might do it?
  6. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    LazeDragon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    418
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Dang im sad now..... I hope there gonna do one on the Hyper pump cause let me tell u thats one solid ass product.I actually got a great deal on some and sence this hypertrop log is over I might open my old hyper-pump logo back up for another 12 days.I bought it a few weeks after I ran out of the samples and its been collecting dust sence i was logging hype.But its time to rock!! Thanks LD for thinkn about me in this post I appreciate the head up....any idea when they might do it?
    don't be sad, we are going to add hyperpump. 1-Androsterone took precedence in light of the other clones coming out.
  7. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    don't be sad, we are going to add hyperpump. 1-Androsterone took precedence in light of the other clones coming out.
    great sounds awesome!!! I cant wait to get the free Hyper Pump that stuff is un-real.Ive took alot of products like it but it holds the #1 spot.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    LazeDragon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    418
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    great sounds awesome!!! I cant wait to get the free Hyper Pump that stuff is un-real.Ive took alot of products like it but it holds the #1 spot.

    No worries. I'll get ya more brotha.
  9. Registered User
    wheels's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    No worries. I'll get ya more brotha.
    which one of your products would stack best with 1,4ad ?
  10. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    LazeDragon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    418
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    which one of your products would stack best with 1,4ad ?

    1-Androsterone, and Dienedrone would make a killer stack. Plus all non methyl.....oooh man that is a sweet mix. I'm glad you asked that question, now I got an idea for my next run..lol.

    LD
  11. Registered User
    wheels's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    1-Androsterone, and Dienedrone would make a killer stack. Plus all non methyl.....oooh man that is a sweet mix. I'm glad you asked that question, now I got an idea for my next run..lol.

    LD
    I would like to run 1,4AD for 8wks what would your killer stack look like?and can you explain how products will work in this cycle ?
  12. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    i've got 2 bottles of the 1-andro, was planning on it being september's product run that way, 2x label dosing
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  13. Registered User
    Mass_69's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,550
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    i've got 2 bottles of the 1-andro, was planning on it being september's product run that way, 2x label dosing
    You bad boy!
  14. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,279
    Answers
    0


    I'm thinking this here 1-Androsterone might be my next run, if I can ever find it for a decent price!!
  15. Registered User
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,322
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    As some of you guys know (espcially your Johnjessica..) we are working on a testimonal page. I was told to pull some testimonals of 1-Androsterone ONLY.

    If you guys have run a 1-Androsterone log hit me up in this thread.

    Free Supps will be given for your permission to use your name (more than likely not the last name for instance...John T. from NC, etc.)

    Johnjessica - Hyper Pump will be included later.
    I used 1-androsterone, for 4 weeks, just on its own, to be honest i didnt get much burning in my urine, just a little acne, i loved the fact that i felt so good on it, i didnt get lethargy as with other supps, Id say of all the stuff ive tried, its number 2 on my list, I had great gains, 7lb, an easy pct, i think i would def stack it with something wetter next time, i found it quite dry.
    All in all, i actualy prefered it to 1-test, even though you need more of this stuff, and it has to convert to 1-test, I found the gains came quicker, and i felt stronger.
    Nice product indeedee.
  16. Registered User
    tcffatm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3
    Answers
    0


    Hi can we stack 1-androsterone with Dienedrone and Decavol ? 4 caps of decavol/day.

    thanks
  17. Registered User
    wheels's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    I used 1-androsterone, for 4 weeks, just on its own, to be honest i didnt get much burning in my urine, just a little acne, i loved the fact that i felt so good on it, i didnt get lethargy as with other supps, Id say of all the stuff ive tried, its number 2 on my list, I had great gains, 7lb, an easy pct, i think i would def stack it with something wetter next time, i found it quite dry.
    All in all, i actualy prefered it to 1-test, even though you need more of this stuff, and it has to convert to 1-test, I found the gains came quicker, and i felt stronger.
    Nice product indeedee.
    How many caps a day did you use FOR YOUR CYCLE START TO FINISH ?
  18. Registered User
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,322
    Answers
    0


    I was using 4 caps a day, wich worked great for me!!! loved the stuff, can i have some more please?
  19. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    what were your results like at that? its what I plan to dose as. did you use 4ad with it?
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  20. Registered User
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,322
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    what were your results like at that? its what I plan to dose as. did you use 4ad with it?

    Well i was going to run either 4-ad or nor-diol alongside, but i ended up not being able to get hold of either at that time so i ran just the 1-androsterone at 4 caps a day for 4 weeks, i gained 7lb, lost a little fat, and generaly felt great, it was a little dry and would of stacked perfectly with something wetter, i had no sides at all with this doseage, so it goes on to the list of my top five supps at number two.
    Strength gains were not dramatic but were evident, about 25lbs on all exercises as a general rule, best thing was the increased aggresion taking 2 caps an hour before workout was what worked best for me, made me more aggresive, fired me up, and nice long lasting pumps, had a bad stomach initialy when taking it but after 2 days that passed.
    Better than 1-test, and quicker acting..This is the supp for cutting no doubt in my mind!!!
    Hope this helps easy!! Regards Russian
  21. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,422
    Answers
    0


    gave me a panic attack my second day of my cycle.
  22. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,279
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Well i was going to run either 4-ad or nor-diol alongside, but i ended up not being able to get hold of either at that time so i ran just the 1-androsterone at 4 caps a day for 4 weeks, i gained 7lb, lost a little fat, and generaly felt great, it was a little dry and would of stacked perfectly with something wetter, i had no sides at all with this doseage, so it goes on to the list of my top five supps at number two.
    Strength gains were not dramatic but were evident, about 25lbs on all exercises as a general rule, best thing was the increased aggresion taking 2 caps an hour before workout was what worked best for me, made me more aggresive, fired me up, and nice long lasting pumps, had a bad stomach initialy when taking it but after 2 days that passed.
    Better than 1-test, and quicker acting..This is the supp for cutting no doubt in my mind!!!
    Hope this helps easy!! Regards Russian
    How was pct? A breeze? How much did you keep of that 7lbs?
  23. Registered User
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,322
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    How was pct? A breeze? How much did you keep of that 7lbs?

    I kept all of it post cycle, actualy gained another 2lb, i think that it was because i didnt feel shutdown at all, my appetite was through the roof, and i followed a good protocall, 2 weeks of clomid 50mg ed, and the third week i went too 25mg ed, i ran tribulus at 1000mg every day for 3 weeks, and fenugreek at 1000mg ed. I also used some 6-bromo powder, but to be honest it wasnt needed, i didnt get any estrogen rebound, and felt good during pct, strength went down a little, but muscle mass stayed.
  24. Registered User
    dave1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    30
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    I kept all of it post cycle, actualy gained another 2lb, i think that it was because i didnt feel shutdown at all, my appetite was through the roof, and i followed a good protocall, 2 weeks of clomid 50mg ed, and the third week i went too 25mg ed, i ran tribulus at 1000mg every day for 3 weeks, and fenugreek at 1000mg ed. I also used some 6-bromo powder, but to be honest it wasnt needed, i didnt get any estrogen rebound, and felt good during pct, strength went down a little, but muscle mass stayed.

    I see Arom-X being pushed to be used post cycle (on another site). Is something more potent lik clomid necessary or can one go the legal route with pct?
  25. Registered User
    bigCountry000's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    77
    Answers
    0


    I'm currently taking DecaVol and was wondering about the 1-Androsterone and Dienedrone stack. What do you guys think?
  26. Registered User
    ersatz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,311
    Answers
    0


    Since these all require multi step conversions to their parent hormone would there be an competitive inhibition due to them relying on the same enzymes?
  27. Registered User
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,322
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dave1981 View Post
    I see Arom-X being pushed to be used post cycle (on another site). Is something more potent lik clomid necessary or can one go the legal route with pct?

    You need clomid!!!
  28. Registered User
    dave1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    30
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    You need clomid!!!
    Thanks for the confirmation. I guess deep down I just was optomisticly hoping to avoid the hassle of getting clomid. Thanks again.
  29. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,422
    Answers
    0


    definitely need a penis lifter after 2 weeks
  30. Registered User
    wheels's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    I kept all of it post cycle, actualy gained another 2lb, i think that it was because i didnt feel shutdown at all, my appetite was through the roof, and i followed a good protocall, 2 weeks of clomid 50mg ed, and the third week i went too 25mg ed, i ran tribulus at 1000mg every day for 3 weeks, and fenugreek at 1000mg ed. I also used some 6-bromo powder, but to be honest it wasnt needed, i didnt get any estrogen rebound, and felt good during pct, strength went down a little, but muscle mass stayed.
    What sides did you get from 1-AD at 4caps aday ?
  31. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    Thanks slow-mun. Yeah I'm sure the rumors will fly....we test every batch (have the most recent on hand at all times).

    Burning while urinating is a normal side effect. I'll look more into this...there has got to be something to stop the burn...hmm.

    LD
    cranberry pills and extra water should be enough.
  32. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Answers
    0


    Also, can I hear from the mouth of AMS how dos this differ from PA's new 1-AD? dont they both run through the same number of conversions and except for the starting compound (according to name, maybe just diff ways of saying the same thing?) dont they have the same intermediate compounds and target compound 1-test?

    Are the conversion rates just diff? if this has already been asked sorry Ive been out a while, anyone mind linking me?
  33. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    chemically identical from what I understand, just PA stretches the truth further
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  34. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,422
    Answers
    0


    some acne, very good aggesion, but watch out for depression and anxiety, messes with your gaba receptors big time.
  35. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    chemically identical from what I understand, just PA stretches the truth further
    ya.... I guessed just as much. I knew when he said he had something that converts in two steps to 1-test that It would almost HAVE to be the same thing.... not that inginuitive a guy as one may think these days.... I wish just one of his "breakthough" prodcts since 6-OXO werent the same as something else that has been hyped for months or the same as another existing compound already out would make for a much better situation for the consumers having more choices, not just which of severel companies they want to buy the exact same thing from.
  36. Registered User
    wheels's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    ya.... I guessed just as much. I knew when he said he had something that converts in two steps to 1-test that It would almost HAVE to be the same thing.... not that inginuitive a guy as one may think these days.... I wish just one of his "breakthough" prodcts since 6-OXO werent the same as something else that has been hyped for months or the same as another existing compound already out would make for a much better situation for the consumers having more choices, not just which of severel companies they want to buy the exact same thing from.
    BUMP
  37. Registered User
    WilliamJ's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    18
    Answers
    0


    I am currently in my 3rd week of a 4 week cycle of the new Ergopharm 1-AD. Dosed 300mg spread thru the day for the first week, then 300mg am & pm for second week, 3rd week I'm at 400mg am & pm. Ordered another bottle to finish the 4th week at 300mg am, noon, pm. Then bridge with 11-oxo followed with 6-oxo pct. This is my first prohormone experience. Ate at maintenance 2,800 first 2 weeks and went to 3,300 for the 3rd week, planning on 3,800 for the fourth week. Gained 8 lbs so far and scale is moving up, bodyfat is down. Started at 5'9, 166lbs, 12% BF - currently 174lbs and haven't tested BF but gut is shrinking and arms, chest and shoulders are filling out nicely. This stuff is the BOMB BOMB ZEE.....it's pricey but I think it's worth every penny so far. Noticed two sides; minor facial acne and super tired in the afternoons after work (I lift at 5am).
    If anyone has advice or comments, good or bad, I really need them as I am a virgin here.
  38. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Answers
    0


    you can say i popped my p.h cherry on 1-androsterone,and like how they say you never foreget your first,this product will always have a special place in my heart!i reacted really well to this product.and while on post cycle believe it or not i grew a bit more!a.m.s 1-androsterone is coming back now harder than ever.i think whoever uses this product could stack it with anything,oh! and did i mention its one,or if not thee most killer pheromone on the market.(a real pu$$y magnet!)a.m.s broke the mold with this product.
  39. Registered User
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    1-Androsterone, and Dienedrone would make a killer stack. Plus all non methyl.....oooh man that is a sweet mix. I'm glad you asked that question, now I got an idea for my next run..lol.

    LD
    What would be realistic in terms of gain vs. sides for this stack on a 4 week run (D at 100mg, 1-a at 300mg)?
  40. Registered User
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    Thanks slow-mun. Yeah I'm sure the rumors will fly....we test every batch (have the most recent on hand at all times).

    Burning while urinating is a normal side effect. I'll look more into this...there has got to be something to stop the burn...hmm.

    LD

    ergo's original 1ad had this issue also I know they tweaked something in the second batch to help with this.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. andro hard and andro mass?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 11:00 AM
  2. 1,4 andro
    By shox428 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 09:31 PM
  3. 1 andro
    By Rebel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-10-2004, 05:53 PM
  4. 1,4 andro?
    By tarbaby2000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-26-2004, 04:16 PM
  5. MT1 and 1,4 andro
    By pooh_mole in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-10-2004, 12:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in