Sorry to leave everyone lost.... - AnabolicMinds.com

Sorry to leave everyone lost....

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Sorry to leave everyone lost....

I have been on vacation for some time in Mississippi. I planned on working thru this time, b/c I was told wireless internet was provided at the bed and breakfast....IT WAS NOT!!!!

So I only had internet on my phone, which is great but no practical in terms of being able to work on here....very frustrating.

Oh and BTW just to make sure none of you guys are thinking man he must have had a great LONG vacation...I have/had a stomach flu/virus...so no it was not fun. I'll spare everyone the details, but if you really want I'll tell ya. You might have nightmares for a few days, but I'll let ya know....lol

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

I'm checking HyperTrop-X logs...

any questions...post em here.
  3. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Well i'm glad your back!!! Hope stomach i feeling better.I only get sick once a year ad its allways a bad stomach virus which puts me down for a couple days ...

By the way heres my link to my HYPERTROP-X log(Hypertrop-x & The Next Level) I just finished and wanna thanks u for te opportunity.Hoping I'm in tht to 5.lol
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    I have been on vacation for some time in Mississippi. I planned on working thru this time, b/c I was told wireless internet was provided at the bed and breakfast....IT WAS NOT!!!!

So I only had internet on my phone, which is great but no practical in terms of being able to work on here....very frustrating.

Oh and BTW just to make sure none of you guys are thinking man he must have had a great LONG vacation...I have/had a stomach flu/virus...so no it was not fun. I'll spare everyone the details, but if you really want I'll tell ya. You might have nightmares for a few days, but I'll let ya know....lol
    yadda!yadda!yadda! now get your laze ass back to work!! nahh! man just kidding!! welcome back!!lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. should I leave natural due to age?
    By Ponderosa in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 02:32 PM
  2. Ill just leave this here :D
    By HereToStudy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 09:29 AM
  3. this is going to leave a mark
    By ModelMike in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3