1-AD, 4-AD, Arom-x stack

  1. 1-AD, 4-AD, Arom-x stack


    I've been taking Advanced Muscle Sciences 1-AD, and 4-AD for about a month now, and am very pleased with my results. Gains in size have been good, about 6 pounds(214-220), but I am most impressed with my strength gains. My Max deadlift has gone from 425 to 455, my squat has gone from 370 to 395, and my bench has gone from 360 to 375. I will start the Arom-x soon, as I am almost done with the 1-AD and 4-AD.

  2. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    cool, are you taking them at label dose?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  3. I bought two of the stacks, and there were enough for me to go do 4 pills a day for 2 weeks and then 3 pills a day for 3 weeks. The Label said something like 5 pills a day for a couple weeks, then 4 then 3, but like I said I only bought 2 of the stacks so I just divided it up like that.
    •   
       


  4. Good to see some reviews regarding AMS products on the board. Nice gains for one month bro.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by max87 View Post
    I've been taking Advanced Muscle Sciences 1-AD, and 4-AD for about a month now, and am very pleased with my results. Gains in size have been good, about 6 pounds(214-220), but I am most impressed with my strength gains. My Max deadlift has gone from 425 to 455, my squat has gone from 370 to 395, and my bench has gone from 360 to 375. I will start the Arom-x soon, as I am almost done with the 1-AD and 4-AD.
    I recently bought the same stack. You need to run the Arom-X during cycle, not as the pct, per the AM supplement info on this stack.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by JackTheRipped View Post
    I recently bought the same stack. You need to run the Arom-X during cycle, not as the pct, per the AM supplement info on this stack.
    Arom-X can be run during the cycle and during PCT. It's designed for both.

    LD

  7. Hey thanks man, i've been trainin real hard.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by max87 View Post
    Hey thanks man, i've been trainin real hard.

    No problem. How many days a week do you work out? Do you have a set routine like arms - Monday, Legs - Wednesday, etc?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by max87 View Post
    Hey thanks man, i've been trainin real hard.

    No problem. How many days a week do you work out? Do you have a set routine like arms - Monday, Legs - Wednesday, etc?

  10. I switch my workouts up about once a month give or take, but right now my routine is MON. Chest + tris, TUES. Back
    WED. off, THURS. Shoulders + bis, FRI. Legs, SAT and SUN-off.
    I mostly train heavier with a lower rep range for my main movements ( bench, squat, deadlift) but I'll through in some reps once in a while

  11. Quote Originally Posted by max87 View Post
    I switch my workouts up about once a month give or take, but right now my routine is MON. Chest + tris, TUES. Back
    WED. off, THURS. Shoulders + bis, FRI. Legs, SAT and SUN-off.
    I mostly train heavier with a lower rep range for my main movements ( bench, squat, deadlift) but I'll through in some reps once in a while.

    Good most people do the same routine day in and day out. Then they wonder why they haven't gained or lost weight (whatever their goals are).

    LD

  12. I think it's all about being consistent and keep working hard to achieve your goals.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Arom-X
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-20-2013, 08:03 AM
  2. 1-4 ad arom-x
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 682
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 08:32 PM
  3. How to take arom-X utt
    By hgh09 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 01:49 PM
Log in
Log in