HyperPump Log, by BigRick

  1. New Member
    AABigRick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    234
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%

    HyperPump Log, by BigRick


    Sup all...Rick here, thanks again to AMS for the opportunity to log HyperPump. Alil about me im 190 pounds 20 years old and I train P/rr/s style. Now lets get to the log

    Day 1.

    Taste.. kind of awkward. Not bad just odd, somewhat like drinking a non frozen icee popsicle thats in those plastic things. Taste is always the least important thing anyways.

    Had a fair amount of enhanced smooth energy

    Pump. Got a decent pump in my quads, nothing spectactualr today tho but none the less an increse in a pump.

    I also got a headache not sure if it was the Hyperpump or not


    tire flip 640 lbsx 9, x8

    atlas stone 176 very very easy, 225 i couldont grip it today was cold and the stones were wet from condesation, ****ty day.

    rack deadlifts ( half reps) 515x4, 425x13

    front bbell squats 225x3, x3, x2

    HS leg press ( swing type ) unilateral 630x9, x9, x4

    dropset rev. hyper ext. 145x12+90x7, 145x9+90x7

    leg ext unilateral 80 per leg x18+70x12,

  2. New Member
    AABigRick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    234
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%

    got a decent pump today in my chest but i didnot last very long

    big pump in my biceps though( borderline cramping)

    Superset flat dbell flys 40'sx12, 35'sx10
    & incline dbell press 85'sx7, 65'sx7

    Superset incline dbell flys 35'sx7, 30'sx7
    & flat dbell press85'sx7, 65'sx7

    dropset HS incline press machine (unilateral) to clavicle ( per arm) 80x8+60x8

    decline cable crossover 50x5+30x13

    SS straight bar cable curl 80x12, 80x8
    & behind head cable curl ( on lat pulldown machine) completly forgot hte weights sorry

    dropset preacher curl machine (unilateral) per arm 30x12+20x8
  3. Board Sponsor
    LazeDragon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    959
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    65.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by AABigRick View Post
    got a decent pump today in my chest but i didnot last very long

    big pump in my biceps though( borderline cramping)

    Superset flat dbell flys 40'sx12, 35'sx10
    & incline dbell press 85'sx7, 65'sx7

    Superset incline dbell flys 35'sx7, 30'sx7
    & flat dbell press85'sx7, 65'sx7

    dropset HS incline press machine (unilateral) to clavicle ( per arm) 80x8+60x8

    decline cable crossover 50x5+30x13

    SS straight bar cable curl 80x12, 80x8
    & behind head cable curl ( on lat pulldown machine) completly forgot hte weights sorry

    dropset preacher curl machine (unilateral) per arm 30x12+20x8

    Wow should get better as it goes too. The pump must have been pretty hardcore due to almost crapping or maybe not. What did you think?

    I never experienced a headache from HP, or rather haven't yet. This is the first I have heard of it. Do me a favor and monitor that, let me know if it happens again.

    GOOD START.

    Looks good,

    LD
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    AABigRick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    234
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%

    sounds good LG ill let ya know. No headache today soo it was prolly just a random event. Yeah great pump in the biceps ill get a cramp like pump sometimes when im really squeezing, felt good.
  5. New Member
    AABigRick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    234
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%

    really nice shoulder pump today, decent tricep pump as well. Shoulders were burning up tho.

    oooo and no headache, must of been a fluke

    SS. dbell laterals 40'sx7, 35'sx7
    & arnold press 65'sx7, 55'sx7

    SS cable rear delt flys 30x10, 20x10
    & wide upright row 180x7, 135x7

    dropset HS shoulder press machine 180x8+90x8

    triceps

    SS striaght bar pushdown 200x5, 150x10
    & dips bw+100x7, bw+45x7


    SS seated tricep ext. machine unilateral (neutral grip )per arm 60x10, 50x8
    & HS seated unilateral closegrip neutral grip press 180x10, 90x8

    dropset overhead cable ext. vbar 90x8+90x7, 80x8+50x8
  6. Board Sponsor
    LazeDragon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    959
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    65.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by AABigRick View Post
    really nice shoulder pump today, decent tricep pump as well. Shoulders were burning up tho.

    oooo and no headache, must of been a fluke

    SS. dbell laterals 40'sx7, 35'sx7
    & arnold press 65'sx7, 55'sx7

    SS cable rear delt flys 30x10, 20x10
    & wide upright row 180x7, 135x7

    dropset HS shoulder press machine 180x8+90x8

    triceps

    SS striaght bar pushdown 200x5, 150x10
    & dips bw+100x7, bw+45x7


    SS seated tricep ext. machine unilateral (neutral grip )per arm 60x10, 50x8
    & HS seated unilateral closegrip neutral grip press 180x10, 90x8

    dropset overhead cable ext. vbar 90x8+90x7, 80x8+50x8

    Good Stuff!!
  7. New Member
    AABigRick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    234
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%

    thanks LD


    excellent pump in my traps and good pump in my lats ( i dont normally get pumps in my back so that was nice). Still these pumps didnto last to long so that is something to consider about this product.


    shock lats and traps

    SS behind back upright row 185x7, 135x8
    & front bbell shrugs 405x7, 315x8 ( kinda ****ty)

    SS dbell pullover 70x7, 55x9
    & underhand grip unilatearl seated machine row 90 per x7, 70 perx7

    SS. band pullover x12, x8
    & unilatearl high row per arm, 90x8, 70x8

    dropset neutral grip cable row 250x8+200x8
    dropset underhand grip lat pulldown 130x9+100x7

    hang from chinups bar, 60 seconds, 30 seconds
  8. Board Sponsor
    LazeDragon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    959
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    65.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by AABigRick View Post
    thanks LD


    excellent pump in my traps and good pump in my lats ( i dont normally get pumps in my back so that was nice). Still these pumps didnto last to long so that is something to consider about this product.


    shock lats and traps

    SS behind back upright row 185x7, 135x8
    & front bbell shrugs 405x7, 315x8 ( kinda ****ty)

    SS dbell pullover 70x7, 55x9
    & underhand grip unilatearl seated machine row 90 per x7, 70 perx7

    SS. band pullover x12, x8
    & unilatearl high row per arm, 90x8, 70x8

    dropset neutral grip cable row 250x8+200x8
    dropset underhand grip lat pulldown 130x9+100x7

    hang from chinups bar, 60 seconds, 30 seconds
    Nice workout routine. Throwing some weight around there!!
  9. Senior Member
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10631
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    96.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AABigRick View Post
    Sup all...Rick here, thanks again to AMS for the opportunity to log HyperPump. Alil about me im 190 pounds 20 years old and I train P/rr/s style. Now lets get to the log

    Day 1.

    Taste.. kind of awkward. Not bad just odd, somewhat like drinking a non frozen icee popsicle thats in those plastic things. Taste is always the least important thing anyways.

    Had a fair amount of enhanced smooth energy

    Pump. Got a decent pump in my quads, nothing spectactualr today tho but none the less an increse in a pump.

    I also got a headache not sure if it was the Hyperpump or not


    tire flip 640 lbsx 9, x8

    atlas stone 176 very very easy, 225 i couldont grip it today was cold and the stones were wet from condesation, ****ty day.

    rack deadlifts ( half reps) 515x4, 425x13

    front bbell squats 225x3, x3, x2

    HS leg press ( swing type ) unilateral 630x9, x9, x4

    dropset rev. hyper ext. 145x12+90x7, 145x9+90x7

    leg ext unilateral 80 per leg x18+70x12,
    I actually really liked the flavor. I agree however, that the texture was a bit strange. Glycerine has a an "oily" feel to it, which is kinda weird to drink.

    The dosage of Glycerine in this stuff is pretty high, which is probably why its giving such wicked pumps. I honestly get a decent pump with only 2-3g of the stuff. This product has far more.
  10. New Member
    AABigRick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    234
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%

    good pump in legs today, back is sore already lol this stuff seemed to mentally help me throughout the workout today


    SHOCK WEEK LEGS LOWER BACK

    SUPERSET tire flip 640x9, 640X7
    & bbell deadlift 315x7, 315x6

    Superset 2 atlas stone front squat 175x7,x6
    & belt squat machine 140x7x7

    single leg curl dropset 75x9+55x9

    leg ext per leg unilateral 100x13+80x10
  11. New Member
    AABigRick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    234
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%

    chest power

    im noticing some increased strength which is odd since i was cutting for awhile. Good pump despite the low reps, still not a long lasting pump tho.


    incline bbell bench 285x4, 280x3, 275x4, 265x4

    HS machine unilateral incline bench 450xhalf ( only got hte bottom portion) 410x1, 360x3

    flat dbell press 120'sx4, x2
  12. Board Sponsor
    LazeDragon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    959
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    65.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by AABigRick View Post
    chest power

    im noticing some increased strength which is odd since i was cutting for awhile. Good pump despite the low reps, still not a long lasting pump tho.


    incline bbell bench 285x4, 280x3, 275x4, 265x4

    HS machine unilateral incline bench 450xhalf ( only got hte bottom portion) 410x1, 360x3

    flat dbell press 120'sx4, x2

    Nice...
  13. New Member
    AABigRick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    234
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%

    thanks LD

    good pump at the begining again i got a pump on my warmups haha. PUmpstill not lasting as long as i had hoped.

    bbell shoulder press 245x1( hit the damn pins messed me up ) 245x2, x245x1
    dbell shoulder pres 75'sx9, 80'sx7, 85'sx5
    dips bw+170x3.5, +160x3, +140x7
    closegrip bench 305x1, 295x2, 275x3 ( kinda shaky)
    overhead cable vbar ext 4 sec negatives 180x3, 170x4, x3
    wide grip upright row 225x4, x3, x2
    single arm cable rev. grip pushdown 70x5
    dbell lateral holds 30'sx11 count, 25'sx30 count
    kickbacks 25'sx
  14. New Member
    AABigRick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    234
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%

    fair pump in the traps today.


    front bbell shrugs ( 2 sec pause at top) 455x6, x5, x4

    dbell rows 180'sx5,x4, x4

    neutral grip lat pulldown 250x4, 240x5, 230x6

    bent over rev. grip bbell row 275x5, x4+rp 1 rep
  15. Board Sponsor
    LazeDragon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    959
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    65.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by AABigRick View Post
    fair pump in the traps today.


    front bbell shrugs ( 2 sec pause at top) 455x6, x5, x4

    dbell rows 180'sx5,x4, x4

    neutral grip lat pulldown 250x4, 240x5, 230x6

    bent over rev. grip bbell row 275x5, x4+rp 1 rep

    I'm going to have to steal some of your workout routine. I need to change mine up. I haven't done some of these in a while. It's been waaaay over 6 weeks since I have changed up my routine. You have given me some good options. Thanks!!
  16. New Member
    AABigRick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    234
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%

    go right ahead man, i change my workouts every week. then i do the same one again in 4 works. works like magic. a nice tweak i like on the dbell rows is i do them with a overhand grip instead ofthe normal neutral grip, i get a better stretch in my lats.
  17. New Member
    AABigRick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    234
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%

    o yeah LD, i got a bunch of my workouts typed on my computer cause i used to hand them out to my friends to follow as well. So if u need anymore idea just lemme know ill try to pm or email them to ya.
  18. Board Sponsor
    LazeDragon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    959
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    65.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by AABigRick View Post
    o yeah LD, i got a bunch of my workouts typed on my computer cause i used to hand them out to my friends to follow as well. So if u need anymore idea just lemme know ill try to pm or email them to ya.

    Hell yeah man if you don't mind. It's like I know what I need to do, but don't write it down and when I m at the gym I totally forget...lol. That would be great man!! Definitely need to change mine. I lost like 13lbs in a month due to the depression factors of my buddy dying.....haven't been this small in a while. Changing it up will assist me in the growing process.

    Many Thanks!!
  19. New Member
    AABigRick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    234
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%

    Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    Hell yeah man if you don't mind. It's like I know what I need to do, but don't write it down and when I m at the gym I totally forget...lol. That would be great man!! Definitely need to change mine. I lost like 13lbs in a month due to the depression factors of my buddy dying.....haven't been this small in a while. Changing it up will assist me in the growing process.

    Many Thanks!!
    no problem man, it get them too ya as soon as i can. No doubt change is ur friend.
  20. New Member
    AABigRick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    234
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%

    decent workout, pump in quads and lower back. good energy


    power week legs lowerback

    hexbar deadlift 515x3, 515x2, 515x1

    front squats 275x1, 295x1, 265x2, 225x3

    deadlift machine split squat lunge 180x5, 200x4, 250x2

    hyper ext./ gluteraise 220x4, 220x3
  21. New Member
    AABigRick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    234
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%

    really *****in pump today, best pump ive had in my chest in a long while.


    flat bbell bench 250x16, 245x11.5, 225x11

    HS machine unilateral incline press 290x6.5, 270x5

    dbell incline press 1 sec pause at stretch 75'sx11, x7

    cable crossover 140x9, x7
  22. New Member
    AABigRick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    234
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%

    decent pump in back today

    chinups overhand grip bwx24, x12, x10

    behind back shrugs 1 sec. pause at top 315x20, x15, x12

    underhand grip tbar seated unilateral row 120per arm x 8, x7, 110x7

    tbar seated single arm row 135x15, x14

    HS unilateral lat pulldown high row machine 1 set 15 reps

    good workout
  23. Board Sponsor
    LazeDragon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    959
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    65.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by AABigRick View Post
    really *****in pump today, best pump ive had in my chest in a long while.


    flat bbell bench 250x16, 245x11.5, 225x11

    HS machine unilateral incline press 290x6.5, 270x5

    dbell incline press 1 sec pause at stretch 75'sx11, x7

    cable crossover 140x9, x7

    Good Good!!
  24. New Member
    AABigRick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    234
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%

    excellent tricep pump today, was impresed.


    log press 12inche log 175x7, 165x5, 155x7

    HS unilateral machine shoulder press 180x15.5, 200x8

    closegrip bench 1/2 reps 225x14, 225x11, 225x9

    widegrip upright row 155x15, 11x, x8

    skulls behind head laying ( arms on a 45 degree) 1 sec pause at top contraction 85x11,x8, 65x11

    dbell lateral hold 2x

    overhead cable ext vbar 80x11, 100x9 ( 1 sec pause at stretch)

    vbar pressdown 120x16+xreps
  25. New Member
    AABigRick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    234
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%

    Heya all my log is over. Just saying thanks to LD and AMS for the opportunity. Hyperpump really produces some nice pumps and you can feel the beta alanine kicking in extremely fast. The only downfall i feel for this product is that the pumps dont last long.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HyperPump
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 07:01 AM
  2. HyperPump @ NP
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 08:55 AM
  3. A different kind of HyperPump log
    By poison in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 12:50 PM
  4. Klownh8er's HyperPump log
    By klownh8er in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 09:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in