AMS Hormone Regulation Stack with Trenadol

1. AMS Hormone Regulation Stack with Trenadol

LDragon,

I am 26 years old and have been training for 11 years.
    I am currently on Day 7 of using your 1 AD/4 AD Cycle. I will be running this for 4 weeks, dosing is 5/5/4/4 respectively of the 1 AD/4 AD per week. I also have Arom X and will be using this for 4 weeks following the 1 AD/4 AD following 5/5/4/4 along with Cycle Support and possibly 6 OXO.

My question for you is this: I have a bottle of Trenadrol and was thinking of starting it week 3 of this cycle and running it through week 6, dosing it 60/90/90. Do you think that this would be overkill? It has been hard to find info on your products, that is why I ask. Thanks.

2. Quote Originally Posted by mattbalt View Post
    LDragon,

I am 26 years old and have been training for 11 years.
    I am currently on Day 7 of using your 1 AD/4 AD Cycle. I will be running this for 4 weeks, dosing is 5/5/4/4 respectively of the 1 AD/4 AD per week. I also have Arom X and will be using this for 4 weeks following the 1 AD/4 AD following 5/5/4/4 along with Cycle Support and possibly 6 OXO.

My question for you is this: I have a bottle of Trenadrol and was thinking of starting it week 3 of this cycle and running it through week 6, dosing it 60/90/90. Do you think that this would be overkill? It has been hard to find info on your products, that is why I ask. Thanks.

Trenadrol would be a great addition to this cycle and solidify the gains made. Should make your muscles very condense and hard as nails. Only thing I wouldn't recommend is dropping the 1-Andro/4-AD on week 4 and then running tren solo the last to weeks. This could seriously mess with your mood and cause lethargy (among other possible side effects as well). As you know 1-Andro/4-AD convert to test. You should always run test as a base especially when running a product like tren. It will suppress some of the harsher sides of the compound and shut down recovery will be shorten.

Actually 1-Andro and 4-AD are not liver toxic so running these compounds together with trenadrol should have no effect on adding to your possible sides.

LD

3. Thanks a lot for the reply!! That is basically what I thought, but I wanted to get your opinion as well.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hormone Regulation Kit
    By forcefan27 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 07:42 AM
  2. AMS Hormone Regulation Kit UTT - LOG
    By rayrayy in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 09:46 AM
  3. AMS hormone regulation kit Utt log!
    By Slammer17 in forum Cycle Info