AMS Andro Lean Stack question...

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Just bought this kit. First time PH user. I am 47 years old. Been lifting 20 years plus.
Have formestane, some liver support stuff and a test booster on hand for PCT.

Is there anything else I need for PCT?
With one kit, start PCT at day 20 for two weeks / a month?

I was thinking of getting another bottle of the EPI and running that right after this kit....making it 60 day run and starting PCT at day 45.
Does this make sense? Any sides with EPI alone for this long (other than some mild joint dryness)?

Thanks for your input...

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Wow, guess I won't be buying AMS products. Terrible service...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Give it a few days big guy.... weekends, holidays, etc....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ill look into the stack here in a minute and give you some options...

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
He is an idea Google each compound and do your own research. But seeing as you can't do that 1st this is not Epi as in epistane so sides will be very mild If any. If you start feeling your joints drying just add some fish oil or a joint supp. As for length if you run it for 60 days if consider a SERM alone with a test booster. And don't start your PCT until you finish ur cycle so ur run ur cycle for 60 days day 61 start your SERM.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
He is an idea Google each compound and do your own research. But seeing as you can't do that 1st this is not Epi as in epistane so sides will be very mild If any. If you start feeling your joints drying just add some fish oil or a joint supp. As for length if you run it for 60 days if consider a SERM alone with a test booster. And don't start your PCT until you finish ur cycle so ur run ur cycle for 60 days day 61 start your SERM.
Thanks for your help. I searched quite extensively for logs and reviews of this particular product combo and found pretty much f all. And i did not feel comfortable searching and trying to put together information on the individual compounds. I want to make sure i get it right. Is it so wrong for me to ask the manufacturer to comment on their own product? And wait nicely and many weeks for a response? No its not.