RDe Chrome pills dissolution

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Today i started to take Hormone Regulation Kit.

1-Andro and 4-AD are RDe Chrome versions.

For now, i only took 4-AD but no way it dissolves in 30s.. I bit the pill in small pieces and even this way it took about 5 minutes to dissolve.

However, during this time, i swallowed the saliva, trying to keep the small pill pieces under the tongue.

This is normal and thats the correct way?

tattoopierced1

I usually score it a bit to help it dissolve quicker, but the way you are doing it works as well.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
About to finishing my 4 weeks cycle and i like the results.

Regarding dissolution, i´ve notice a funny thing. Some pills as soon as i put them in mouth, they start to dissolve. After 2 or 3 minutes they are full dissolved. While others take a lot to start to dissolve, like 5 or 10 minutes.

i don´t know if i got some Rd/Rde´s mixed or it has to do with saliva ph in the moment.. But it´s curious.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used arom-x (rde) in the past and they took 5-10 min, even with biting them In half.

I've uses 1-ad (rde) and it took no more than a minute, they almost felt soft. In fact,they had ssome light "rust" coloring...

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
they had ssome light "rust" coloring...
I started a topic some time ago about that.. I received some like that and was afraid they weren´t good and i refused them.. It seems it´s machinery oil and its "normal".. :blink: