Hormone Regulation Kit - Two kits, two different bottles?

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

I´ve buy two Hormone Regulation Kit´s for two friends, on the same online store, but the bottles are different.

One kit has black/opaque bottles, the other one has transparent bottles. One the second one, the pills are white. On the black one, i don´t know, my friend didn´t open it yet.

The black/opaque kit box was opened. The sticker was cutted and it didn´t brought the QR code inside with the training/diet guide.

AMS changed the bottle colors? Maybe one of them is fake?

Black/opaque has a vality date of 11/2014, the transparent 3/2015

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Thats odd, since the transparent ones have a longer expiration date.

Theres any difference between the pills? Or the only difference are the bootles?

Another thing thats odd.. The Arom-X doesn´t have a sticker (it only says Arom-X in a small letters) and the pills are light brown.

Here´s a photo:

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's normal for Arom x. There is no difference between the 1-Andro pills iirc. They change the f-melt and shape of the tablets on occasion to improve production and dissolving quality.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, i didn´t understand what you mean..

So, are you saying the tablets of the black bottles are better the ones of the transparent?

One more thing, i´ve notice the "white tablets", especially on the 1-AD have small brown/yellow dots.. This is normal or it means they could be "bad"?

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
I suppose something´s bad here.. And they aren´t good for consuming :(

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The tablets in the black bottles will dissolve a bit quicker.

The coloration on the tabs is normal. It appears you have a perfectly viable product.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
The tablets in the black bottles will dissolve a bit quicker.

The coloration on the tabs is normal. It appears you have a perfectly viable product.
Oh thanks.. Now i´m more relaxed..

I was afraid they weren´t good for consuming.. Because some are almost 100% white, and some have a lot of these "dots". I though they were spoiled and eventually could be harmful to health..

I asked to the friend who has the black bottle and he said his tablets are 100% white, no dots.. So the "dots" are only normal on the old version?

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Well, it seems these dots are "food grade oil" from the machinery..

I´m really not much comfortable in taking this "oil", but who knows..

Does anyone, who already took AMS RDe products, got these dots in pills too?

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Well, it seems these dots are "food grade oil" from the machinery..

I´m really not much comfortable in taking this "oil", but who knows..

Does anyone, who already took AMS RDe products, got these dots in pills too?
I've used AMS 4-ad some of them had small dots i had the transparent bottle and it work as i had hoped ( to reduce lethergy from other compound)

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Well, i talked with the store and i´ll return the kit and they will change it for another.

Since my friend will only take his kit in August, i´ve started to take his kit.

Another question has came up, but i´ll open a new post for that.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
how did your cycle go
It went really nice.

I gained like 8/9lbs, most of it lean mass.

Everyone keeps saying i´m bigger, even today, almost a month after i stopped taking Arom-x.

I lost about 4lbs pounds but i´m cutting right now, so it´s normal.

About side effects, during the first week i was lethargic and on the end it seems my anxiety have got a little worse but this, i can´t relate it to the cycle because it happens on other times.

Concerning strength gains, they were good. Like for 15% on bench press for example. Today, i just didn´t loose any strength i´ve gaining during the cycle as i keep continue getting stronger.

The cycle was indeed a great jump on my evolution.