AMS Stack Dosing

stewpidasso87

Awards
Hello all, this is my first post. I have a question about this stack I am on right now. I am running Epi-1 Test / Mass Drops / 4-AD RDe . The way I am dosing is;

8am : Epi-1 Test - 1ml
Mass Drops - 0.5ml
4-AD - 0.5 tablet

12pm: Epi-1 Test - 1ml
Mass Drops - 0.5ml
4-AD - 0.5 tablet

4pm : Epi-1 Test - 1ml
Mass Drops - 0.5ml
4-AD - 0.5 tablet

8pm : Epi-1 Test - 1ml
Mass Drops - 0.5ml
4-AD - 0.5 tablet

The reason why I have split the pills and mass drops dose in half is and spaced it evenly throughout the day is bc i read that you cant actually absorb much more than 25ml at any given time. So to all those AMS reps out there, am I dosing this correctly? I am just trying to make the product more bioavailable ...

The bottle says to take 1ml of mass drops twice a day, 8 hrs apart. I just simply split that and dose more often. Same with the 4-AD.

Any help with this is greatly appreciated!

tattoopierced1

Should be OK with this. You should run a log to see how splitting up the doses works out for you.

stewpidasso87

Awards
Thank you for the response :) But do you think doing it this way would be more beneficial in terms of bio availability though?

tattoopierced1

It should provide more stable hormone levels throughout the day, but as far as being more bio available, I don't think so.

stewpidasso87

Awards
If I had the funds I would just dose more but unfortunately thats not the case. So would you suggest I just take the doses as suggested on the label? Im just worried that I wouldnt absorb the whole dose of each. :/

stewpidasso87

Awards
Also, I read that sublingual doses dont stay in the system for as long so I thought that splitting the doses evenly throughout the day would optimize the absorption and would make it more bioavail? Could you please explain why not?

tattoopierced1

Also, I read that sublingual doses dont stay in the system for as long so I thought that splitting the doses evenly throughout the day would optimize the absorption and would make it more bioavail? Could you please explain why not?
Where did you read this at

stewpidasso87

Awards
"Sublingual delivery

Sublingual delivery (administered under the tongue) presents an attractive alternative to traditional oral administration. Because of the limited surface area, the amount of prohormone that can be absorbed at one time appears to be 25 milligrams or less. However, when compared to oral delivery, even this amount is advantageous. One study found that a cyclodextrin complex containing 10 mg of testosterone delivered sublingually raised testosterone levels by 900% over baseline, with a 485% elevation at the two hour point. In contrast, even 200 mg of oral testosterone only raises levels by around 500% at the peak. A study comparing oral and cyclodextrin complexed 4-androstenediol also found that the sublingual version lead to a 261% greater increase in testosterone with one quarter of the dose, with the peak levels at 40 as opposed to 90 minutes. [4]

All in all, sublingual delivery is much more effective than oral for the amount used, but it does require more frequent dosing. Sublingual prohormones are usually taken 3-5 times daily."

Also :

2) Sublingual (under the tongue)

Referred to as Cyclodiol or Norcyclodiol tablets or bulk powder.

The sublingual method is much more effective then the original oral. One places a tablet or bulk powder under their tongue an allows it to slowly dissolve through the mucous membranes in the mouth. Some of it will be absorbed directly into the bloodstream thereby eliminating the first liver pass that destroys most of the oral form. Since the mucous membranes are limited, much of it will not absorb and will be swallowed and broken down by the liver anyway but the end result that more prohormone gets through for conversion to testosterone.

There has been a lot of confusion concerning dosing between oral prohormones and sublingual prohormones. Most oral capsules contain 100-200mg of Androdiol or Norandrodiol while most Cyclodiol or Norcyclodiol tablets (sublingual) contain 25mg of Androdiol or Norandrodiol. Since so much more of the sublingual version is actually absorbed into the bloodstream, this makes one 25mg Cyclodiol or Norcyclodiol table equivalent to roughly three 100mg oral capsules. So, in this particular case, 25mg is not less than 100mg.

DOSES: This method will only raise testosterone levels for 2-3 hours therefore doses must be taken again each 2-3 hours. Since much of the prohormone taken will be broken down by the liver, frequent doses are required for effectiveness. One would experience the best results by maintaining an elevated testosterone level throughout the entire day and night, therefore 4-6 tablets per day would be an adequate dose.

It wont let me post links bc i havnt posted 20 times yet ...

stewpidasso87

Awards
One is from T-Nation and the other is from ironmagazine forums ...

tattoopierced1

I'd like to see some scientific studies on the "25mg maximum absorption". However, I do agree, that splitting the doses up, as stated above in my previous post, would garner more stable target hormone in your body throughout the day.