Pro Anabolic Kits (4AD/Decavol/AromX)

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Outta the game for awhile, had good luck with AMS products in the past so I decided on AMS Pro Anabolic Kit (4AD/Decavol/AromX)

Not really looking for many sides or gains really, just some strength increases to help me get back to where I once was prior to surgery.

I am a IF'er so would you recommend taking one tab upon waking and one an hour later and then the 4AD seperately? Just want to maximize efficiency of the product.

Thanks

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I assume by IF'r you mean intermittent fasting?

I am in no way an IF guru, but I am not sure taking 4ad/decavol would be an issue. Shouldn't be much different than taking in some electrolytes.

I would just dose per the bottles instructions in the am and pm. Spread the 4ad and decavol out by 30 or so minutes to ensure maximal absorption of each, as only so much can be absorbed via the mucosal at one time.

Hope this helps and if I am off in what you were asking just let me know.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No you answered my question perfectly, didn't know if I should take all decavol in the AM 30 minutes apart then all 4AD in the evening spaced 30 min apart, I seem to respond very well to Dermacrine which is a DHEA product

Thanks man

Last edited:

smike

Awards
What CC means is take 4ad in the am and 30 minutes later take the decavol. Do the same in the afternoon.
I would try spacing them out a litle more.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The dosing I prefer is to space them out evenly through out the whole day. Keeping levels steady and avoiding the high peaks followed by the low troughs of the hormones.

Example

4ad 8am
Decavol 12am
4ad 4am
Decavol 8pm

Can do
Deca
4ad
Deca
4ad

Etc, which ever one prefers. This also tends to allow flexibility for someone to dose one of them pre workout as many like to do.

tattoopierced1

The dosing I prefer is to space them out evenly through out the whole day. Keeping levels steady and avoiding the high peaks followed by the low troughs of the hormones.

Example

4ad 8am
Decavol 12am
4ad 4am
Decavol 8pm

Can do
Deca
4ad
Deca
4ad

Etc, which ever one prefers. This also tends to allow flexibility for someone to dose one of them pre workout as many like to do.
Have to second this.. I do something very similar and find this works out the best, as well as being convenient.