Adding Mass Drops to end of AGK

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
So I am currently in week 2 of the agk, and just ordered a bottle of mass drops and another bottle of 4-ad.

Was curious what your thoughts would be on adding them to the agk, extending from a 4 week to a 6 week and its effect on shutdown, gains and pct requirements.

Sample of what i was thinking;

Week 1-3: 2 tabs 1-ad,4-ad, decavol
Week 4: 2x1-ad/3x4ad/2xdec/2ml md
Week 5: 4x4ad/3ml md
Week 6:4x4ad/3ml md

Pct:
Week 1-3: 6 caps tauro test/2 caps ad3 pct
Week 4: 6 caps tauro test/1-2 caps ad3 pct

Thanks for the advice!

Looking to bulk to 200 from 188 at 5'10

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What you have lad out would be fine. I would suggest considering a serm as a personal opinion.

Also, 12lbs gain is a pretty decent goal. Be sure to eat appropriately for that goal.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice! I have been eating like a mad man and have gained about 10-12 pounds in the past few months. Hoping this can help me clean up my gains a bit.

I am trying to avoid using a serm, would extending pct by an extra 7-10 days help negate a need for one in your opinion for this stack? If not I may save the md and extra 4 ad for another short one later on.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's been done including myself and had good results. I always have a serm on hand though even when I don't plan to use it. It's just one of those things you know.

tattoopierced1

Thanks for the advice! I have been eating like a mad man and have gained about 10-12 pounds in the past few months. Hoping this can help me clean up my gains a bit.

I am trying to avoid using a serm, would extending pct by an extra 7-10 days help negate a need for one in your opinion for this stack? If not I may save the md and extra 4 ad for another short one later on.
always best to have a SERM on hand just in case.. better to have and not need, than to need and not have.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
True, I can get one easy and fast if the need arrises. Thanks for the advice. You have any luck with these products?