Adding Mass Drops to end of AGK

1. Adding Mass Drops to end of AGK

So I am currently in week 2 of the agk, and just ordered a bottle of mass drops and another bottle of 4-ad.

Was curious what your thoughts would be on adding them to the agk, extending from a 4 week to a 6 week and its effect on shutdown, gains and pct requirements.

Sample of what i was thinking;

Week 1-3: 2 tabs 1-ad,4-ad, decavol
    Week 4: 2x1-ad/3x4ad/2xdec/2ml md
    Week 5: 4x4ad/3ml md
    Week 6:4x4ad/3ml md

Pct:
    Week 1-3: 6 caps tauro test/2 caps ad3 pct
    Week 4: 6 caps tauro test/1-2 caps ad3 pct

Thanks for the advice!

Looking to bulk to 200 from 188 at 5'10

2. What you have lad out would be fine. I would suggest considering a serm as a personal opinion.

Also, 12lbs gain is a pretty decent goal. Be sure to eat appropriately for that goal.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

3. Thanks for the advice! I have been eating like a mad man and have gained about 10-12 pounds in the past few months. Hoping this can help me clean up my gains a bit.

I am trying to avoid using a serm, would extending pct by an extra 7-10 days help negate a need for one in your opinion for this stack? If not I may save the md and extra 4 ad for another short one later on.
    •   

4. It's been done including myself and had good results. I always have a serm on hand though even when I don't plan to use it. It's just one of those things you know.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  5. tattoopierced1

Quote Originally Posted by murman89 View Post
    Thanks for the advice! I have been eating like a mad man and have gained about 10-12 pounds in the past few months. Hoping this can help me clean up my gains a bit.

I am trying to avoid using a serm, would extending pct by an extra 7-10 days help negate a need for one in your opinion for this stack? If not I may save the md and extra 4 ad for another short one later on.
    always best to have a SERM on hand just in case.. better to have and not need, than to need and not have.

6. True, I can get one easy and fast if the need arrises. Thanks for the advice. You have any luck with these products?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 08:09 AM
  2. Help adding winni to end of cycle
    By Jameson653 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-25-2013, 12:29 AM
  3. Adding superdrol to end of test e cycle
    By Mitch5 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 11:07 PM
  4. Adding DBOL to end of Test E cycle?!?!?!
    By SWOLL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 01:58 AM
  5. adding winny at the end of cycle?
    By BOVEY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 11:41 AM