- 04-18-2013, 08:29 PM
Hey guys. Assuming I dose at 2 RDe's a day, I have a sixty day supply of 1-A, 4AD and DV. I am going to be using this during a cut (-500kcal to -750kcal). I would like to use all three but considering 4AD is a "wet" ph, should I remove it? Or, would I just be better off running 6-8 weeks of decasarm?
- 04-19-2013, 08:52 AM
- 6'7" 270 lbs.
- Join Date
- Aug 2004
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
You can do without the 4ad, but keep it around in case lethargy sets in.. as long as you have your diet in check, taking 4ad wont negatively affect you.ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
Similar Forum Threads
- By DreamWeaver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 04-25-2003, 08:31 AM
- By Aneas in forum AnabolicsReplies: 77Last Post: 04-15-2003, 06:57 PM
- By Shake in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2002, 08:26 PM
- By Shake in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 11-10-2002, 07:39 PM
- By dodgeee-O in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-06-2002, 11:13 PM