1-Androsterone RDe Chrome vs androfactory leancut

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%

Hey guys! So I have never done a cycle before and considering possibly doing one. At this point just trying to get some information. I am 25-years-old, 5'10", 172 lbs. I am currently on a cut. My first question is normally you can't gain muscle and cut at the same time however does a PH make it so you can or does it just help preserve muscle better? Can RDe Chrome be used for cutting? What are the differences between these products? Chrome is about half the price. Any other product that would be more recommended? How long do you take these and what else will I need along with it? Any links for more information would be awesome as well. I know helping out noobs gets frustrating but this is not something I want to do without as much info as I can get. Or I could also buy this: Pro Anabolic Kit RDe Chrome. Although it seem like 4 de is recommended with 1-androsterone. Is it needed or is 1-a ok by itself. Is Arom-X all I need for the pct?

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  69 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.73%

Hey!!! can anyone tell me the difference between both the products..

Quote Originally Posted by jakebake View Post
    Hey guys! So I have never done a cycle before and considering possibly doing one. At this point just trying to get some information. I am 25-years-old, 5'10", 172 lbs. I am currently on a cut. My first question is normally you can't gain muscle and cut at the same time however does a PH make it so you can or does it just help preserve muscle better? Can RDe Chrome be used for cutting? What are the differences between these products? Chrome is about half the price. Any other product that would be more recommended? How long do you take these and what else will I need along with it? Any links for more information would be awesome as well. I know helping out noobs gets frustrating but this is not something I want to do without as much info as I can get. Or I could also buy this: Pro Anabolic Kit RDe Chrome. Although it seem like 4 de is recommended with 1-androsterone. Is it needed or is 1-a ok by itself. Is Arom-X all I need for the pct?
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jakebake View Post

You are right in that you are either anabolic or catabolic at any given time. This does not mean that you can't gain muscle per se while losing fat over all. That is often consider a recomp as in recomposition. This takes dedication, training, and nutrition. It is possible though. As for using PH's for cutting it is not so much that they help you lose a lot of fat, ECA stack and the likes would be better suited. It is that they help to prevent muscle loss while on a cut in a calorie deficient diet. 1-ad can work just fine in this situation and I would recommend it over the 4-ad as it doesn't aromatize, and can be run for longer periods than many methylated PH's out there. Diet and training will still play the largest factor of course.

Not sure which other product you are referring to when you mention the RDe Chrome's being half the price. Also, Arom-X was designed specifically to compliment our products as PCT. There are times when I would suggest considering a SERM during PCT as well though such as high doses and ran for long periods of time. 4-ad is often recommended along with the 1-ad for things like increased bulking and to help prevent lethargy or libido issues, the later two I personally tend not to have problems with when using 1-ad.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.3%

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Anthony View Post
    Hey!!! can anyone tell me the difference between both the products..
    AMS 1-ad = conversion to 1-Testosterone via a 2 step process; 4-ad equals conversion to Testosterone via 2 step process.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  69 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.73%

Thats pretty cool...thanks bud.

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    AMS 1-ad = conversion to 1-Testosterone via a 2 step process; 4-ad equals conversion to Testosterone via 2 step process.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.56%

Is Fred a Spammer sent from AF?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  69 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.73%

hey buddy am not a spam!!

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Is Fred a Spammer sent from AF?
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Either one would be a safe cycle and easy to recover from. However, a lot your results would depend on the dosing/bodyweight and that goes for either product.

LEAN-CUT was solely designed to be a androgen complex for cutting while adding some mass gains. We've other products that would deliver more mass yet still keep you somewhat lean but not like LEAN-CUT.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.3%

Ah, I see. I didn't catch the whole title of the thread. Makes more sense now.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  69 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.73%

in my opinion Androfactory Lean-cut has no substitute...
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.76%

Wow in ams thread pimping af products. Pretty low class don't you think.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.92%

Please disregard.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.86%

If your going to post a thread asking for a comparison with ANDRO FACTORY PRODUCTS its safe to expect a response. I wouldn't call that pimping.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I think he was just answering a question on Androfactory products that we AMS reps dont know about. I dont see it as "pimping products" but answering a legit question that just happens to be in the AMS sub forum. No biggie..we all can get along!
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  69 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.73%

can you help me out with some examples ?? How low class ??

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Wow in ams thread pimping af products. Pretty low class don't you think.
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.76%

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Anthony
    can you help me out with some examples ?? How low class ??
    It's called forum etiquette. Some members here understand that. It seems this has been happening a lot more though so maybe the old unwritten rules no longer apply. If this was a single incident i wouldn't have thought much of it. But it seems AF does this fairly often.
    I am not affiliated with AMS or AF I am just a customer that purchases these kind of supplements on a regular basis. And I do know when I do business with companies these kind of incidents cause my thinking to sway one way or another. Your free to continue to put distaste in your customers mouths though. It is your business after all.

Good luck.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.76%

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen
    Either one would be a safe cycle and easy to recover from. However, a lot your results would depend on the dosing/bodyweight and that goes for either product.

LEAN-CUT was solely designed to be a androgen complex for cutting while adding some mass gains. We've other products that would deliver more mass yet still keep you somewhat lean but not like LEAN-CUT.
    Cordeen post was handled with class. Which is why I did not respond after his fair comparison.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  69 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.73%

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    It's called forum etiquette. Some members here understand that. It seems this has been happening a lot more though so maybe the old unwritten rules no longer apply. If this was a single incident i wouldn't have thought much of it. But it seems AF does this fairly often.
    I am not affiliated with AMS or AF I am just a customer that purchases these kind of supplements on a regular basis. And I do know when I do business with companies these kind of incidents cause my thinking to sway one way or another. Your free to continue to put distaste in your customers mouths though. It is your business after all.

Good luck.

Similar Forum Threads

1. AMS 1 Androsterone rde vs FinaFlex 1 Andro
    By Dustin7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 10-12-2014, 08:39 PM
  2. 1-andro/4-ad rde chrome 8-week cycle?
    By Snakeytown in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-25-2012, 05:15 AM
  3. Advanced Muscle Science 1 Andro RDE Chrome
    By uubiduu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-16-2012, 05:56 PM