Newbie starting Hormone Regulation Kit, some questions

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.72%

Newbie starting Hormone Regulation Kit, some questions

Hey gang! Finally signed up after lurking for a solid three or four months, and also got my hands on the AMS Hormone Regulation Kit RDe.

Stats:

26 years old, 5'11''
    190~ lbs.
    Around 17% bodyfat
    About 3700 calories a day (will raise them during cycle by 200-500)

I played sports/lifted in highschool in '03, but never broke the 165 lbs mark. Fast forward to December of last year, and I was a whopping 146lbs at 25 years old because of years of poor eating habits and hellacious retail management work schedules. After 11 months of eating, training, and learning, I'm proud to say I'm almost at 200 lbs, all natty. Body fat isn't a major concern for me right now, as I can always cut, but I'm trying to stay as clean and controlled with my calories as possible. I do compound lifts, with a day on/day off split, and have seen great results:

Chest/Triceps
    off
    Back/Biceps
    off
    Legs
    off

I'm excited to get started with the AMS kit as a starter into PHs, but have a few questions. I have D-pol and Nocturnabol (thanks to AMS for the coupon, btw!), and am curious as to when is the best time I could take these. I've been taking d-pol for about a week and a half, but if need be, I can always save the rest until PCT and stack with the AromX. I'm planning to do the cycle as it's presented on the box, 4 week cycle with 4 week PCT.

If I left anything out, let me know! I'm always open to suggestions and learning

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Use the d-pol during pct. It will be a good addition for that. The nocturnabol you can take while on cycle or during pct. which ever you would like. On cycle can be nice since it could help with sleep. Feedback would suggest that not many have their sleep cycles really messed with while on our products, but everyone is different.

Good luck on your run brother!
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.72%

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Use the d-pol during pct. It will be a good addition for that. The nocturnabol you can take while on cycle or during pct. which ever you would like. On cycle can be nice since it could help with sleep. Feedback would suggest that not many have their sleep cycles really messed with while on our products, but everyone is different.

Good luck on your run brother!
    Many thanks, man! I'll definitely keep the thread updated (probably once a week) with results, I'm definitely looking forward to the run!
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Looking forward to your results.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.04%

I am just starting week 3 of my cycle and loving it so far ! ( thread: hormone kit arrived today )
    Good luck with your run, Im sure you will enjoy it.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.72%

Quote Originally Posted by tonycon View Post
    I am just starting week 3 of my cycle and loving it so far ! ( thread: hormone kit arrived today )
    Good luck with your run, Im sure you will enjoy it.
    Thanks brother! Your log (and positive experience thus far) is actually what got me to place the order!

Took my first dose of 1-Andro about an hour ago, so we're off to the races! It really is cool how much of a peppermint taste these little badboys have.
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

id get another kit so you can run it 6-8 weeks. dhea cycles take a long time to take effect, sometimes up to 4 weeks. if that happens to you, the cycle was pretty much useless

if you do this, you might wanna find a serm though. dont say you dont know where to find one cuz thatll just piss everyone off
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.72%

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    id get another kit so you can run it 6-8 weeks. dhea cycles take a long time to take effect, sometimes up to 4 weeks. if that happens to you, the cycle was pretty much useless

if you do this, you might wanna find a serm though. dont say you dont know where to find one cuz thatll just piss everyone off
    Yeah, I've read that DHEA takes much higher dosages/longer cycles to see optimal results. I started the kit as more of an introduction to the art of 'cycling', and a mild boost in the gym to get through plateaus, moreso than gaining tons of size/shredding tons of bodyfat. I'm not expecting 20 lbs of rock-hard muscle results in 4 weeks or anything, especially for my first go-round with a PH. I'll save that for my full-blown Halo cycle next year

Also in regards to SERMs, I already have two on-hand (Clomid and Nolva) for my run next year, and in the off-chance that a 4-week cycle of this kit does effect me more than I thought it would. You never know!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.04%

Quote Originally Posted by IcewindWes View Post
    Yeah, I've read that DHEA takes much higher dosages/longer cycles to see optimal results. I started the kit as more of an introduction to the art of 'cycling', and a mild boost in the gym to get through plateaus, moreso than gaining tons of size/shredding tons of bodyfat. I'm not expecting 20 lbs of rock-hard muscle results in 4 weeks or anything, especially for my first go-round with a PH. I'll save that for my full-blown Halo cycle next year

Also in regards to SERMs, I already have two on-hand (Clomid and Nolva) for my run next year, and in the off-chance that a 4-week cycle of this kit does effect me more than I thought it would. You never know!
    Thing is though, i think people expect too much in terms of results. The way its going for me so far i may well end up with 8lb ish of lean muscle and no fat gain ( i hope ) Now i think thats fantastic and who could ask for more. In fact i would be happy with less.
    Also this is a 4 week, safe cycle with an OTC PCT personaly i like the idea of that.
    Another thing that i have learned reading threads of peoples experiences ( reading between the lines ) is that a lot of people have not got their diet and training nailed down. As we know this is the most important thing. Also the discipline level needs to be high.
    As with most things, more is not always better. Just my opinion ofcourse.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.72%

Hey gang, just checking in, tomorrow will be the end of my first week on the cycle. So far, I've put on a little over 2 pounds, and my shoulder press and tricep pulldowns have both hit new personal records! I'm noticing that I'm getting a nice sustained fullness during workouts, and while it doesn't match a dedicated pre-workout or NO booster, it's definitely a welcome benefit.

These next three weeks I really need to hit my macros and up my calories by at least 200 per day, as the results have been mild thus far, but I'm looking forward to that golden 'week 3' boost I hear so much about!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.72%

Hey all, a quick check-in after my workout: I'm sitting pretty at 195.2 lbs, gaining 5 pounds so far! I'm entering my third week today, and feeling great. I've graduated to the 70lbs dumbbells for incline/flat bench, seeing great size gains in my back and arms (which are two problem areas for me these past six months), and on overall feeling of solid well-being.

I've been peeing quite a bit lately, so I'm definitely going through water/Gatorade like crazy.

Tonight I felt so great, I even started mixing in things like deadlift and power cleans, lifts I'm normally intimidated by, to great effect! Definitely the best workout I've ever had, and I'm hoping these next two weeks will see even more improvement.
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.04%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by IcewindWes View Post
    Hey all, a quick check-in after my workout: I'm sitting pretty at 195.2 lbs, gaining 5 pounds so far! I'm entering my third week today, and feeling great. I've graduated to the 70lbs dumbbells for incline/flat bench, seeing great size gains in my back and arms (which are two problem areas for me these past six months), and on overall feeling of solid well-being.

I've been peeing quite a bit lately, so I'm definitely going through water/Gatorade like crazy.

Tonight I felt so great, I even started mixing in things like deadlift and power cleans, lifts I'm normally intimidated by, to great effect! Definitely the best workout I've ever had, and I'm hoping these next two weeks will see even more improvement.
    Sounds good broham
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.04%

Sounds like you are enjoying yourself and getting the results you were looking for, well done !!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.72%

Hey crew, it feels like forever since I've posted, but just wanted to update you all! Yesterday was my last day on-cycle, and this morning I started Arom-X and D-Pol. I came down with a pretty hardcore cold last week, and it gave me quite a spell of soreness and lack of appetite, but even with all of that: I gained a total of seven pounds on cycle! I really can't believe it, and I've received comments on how good I've been looking lately from family and friends, which is a total plus. Every major lift has gone up, and the personal records keep getting higher and higher each time I enter the gym. My workouts lately would've winded me six weeks ago!

I'm excited to run the full 30 days of Arom-X with D-Pol, as I have a feeling this final push can bring some great results.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.04%

Same sort of results as me. well done !
    I have kept all of my gains so far during PCT.
    Keep lifting heavy.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.72%

Hey gang, sorry for the absense lately! Doing the whole holiday season thing with a 9 month old is a lot more traveling than I was prepared for!

Anyways, I'm on my final week of PCT, and feeling great. I dropped from 196 to about 194, but that's probably the fault of my hit-and-miss diet with all the traveling. My strength is WAY up since running my cycle (tonight I'm actually going to go for a new 1RM on bench press, and I'm excited to see the results), and the results have been great. My shirts fit tighter, and even jeans that used to be pretty loose, ended up looking like skinny jeans!

I'll do a final comparison next week, and I'll have some actual bodyfat percentages and measuring tape measurements to cap things off!
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Good to hear man.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

Similar Forum Threads

1. AMS Hormone Regulation Kit RDe cycle idea/question, Possible Log!
    By Boomer Jackso in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 02:58 AM
  2. Just ordered the Hormone Regulation Kit. Can't wait to start!
    By deputyjason in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 07:53 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 04:01 PM
  4. AMS-Hormone regulation Kit: how to use?
    By kochise in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 12:40 PM
  5. a.m.s hormone regulation kit.(info).
    By bslick69b in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 04:07 PM