Anabolic growth kit please critique - AnabolicMinds.com

Anabolic growth kit please critique

1. New Member

Anabolic growth kit please critique

5 11
    13-15% bf

Gonna start the cycle in about two weeks when rugby seasons over. This will be my first cycle. Goal is to gain as much mass and strength as possible. Got the anabolic growth kit. Plan is as follows

1-andro- 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
    4-ad- 0/2/2/2/3/3/3/3
    Deca- 0/0/0/0/2/2/2/2

Pct:
    Arom-x- 2/2/2/2
    Nolva- 20/20/10/10

Will be taking milk thistle, fish oil, multi, and sal palmento on cycle and maybe some joint support.
    Am I missing anything? And do you think its best to save the deca for the last 4 weeks considering I only have 1 bottle of it. And do you guys think the Dosage of all the compounds is sufficent. I need to make the most out of this cycle because rugby starts again at the end of January and its very hard to gain during the season. Might make a log for it to. I would love to hear the results other people have got taking this cycle. Thanks guys.

2. New Member

oh and do you guys think it would be wise to just buy a cycle assist product?
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jfitz427 View Post
    5 11
    13-15% bf

Gonna start the cycle in about two weeks when rugby seasons over. This will be my first cycle. Goal is to gain as much mass and strength as possible. Got the anabolic growth kit. Plan is as follows

1-andro- 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
    4-ad- 0/2/2/2/3/3/3/3
    Deca- 0/0/0/0/2/2/2/2

Pct:
    Arom-x- 2/2/2/2
    Nolva- 20/20/10/10

Will be taking milk thistle, fish oil, multi, and sal palmento on cycle and maybe some joint support.
    Am I missing anything? And do you think its best to save the deca for the last 4 weeks considering I only have 1 bottle of it. And do you guys think the Dosage of all the compounds is sufficent. I need to make the most out of this cycle because rugby starts again at the end of January and its very hard to gain during the season. Might make a log for it to. I would love to hear the results other people have got taking this cycle. Thanks guys.
    Everything looks good man.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   

4. New Member

what do you think is a realistic goal gain wise for this cycle. Diet/training/rest will be on point.
  5. New Member

bump
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That's a number that can be a little hard to nail down, simply because of all the variables like genetic disposition, diet, training styles etc. Between 5-10 quality pounds is def possible. It's hard to predict of course though like I said previously.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.

No need to run the milk thistle or the saw palmetto IMO.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I ran the same cycle (1ad and 4-ad @3ED , Deca @ 2 for the last 4 weeks), 2.5 weeks into pct right now and kept all the weight on. All in all I can tell this was not a very suppressive cycle and all I used for PCT was the AromX, DAA and 2 weeks of AD-3 (taken at half dose). I never lost libido and never had much lethargy on cycle. With that being said, I honesty didn't notice a whole lot in the strength department but I did put weight on at a slightly above natural rate. All and all I put on about 6-7 pounds in 6 weeks with 2lbs probably being fat.

This being my first cycle and for it being a completely non toxic I would say this is pretty much a win although it did make me want to try something possibly methylated. I felt like I chased the feeling of distinctive leaps in strength the whole way through but I may have been setting the bar too high for a non toxic. I may decide to give it another go one day and it seems like this company treats its customers well and was informative along the way.
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Growth Kit (RD Tabs)
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 07-21-2012, 09:01 PM
  2. AMS Anabolic Growth Kit RD- Packin on Pounds for P5sky
    By p5sky in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 203
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 08:27 PM
  3. Dieselbolan V2.0 to AMS Anabolic Growth Kit ??
    By hackos123 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 08:54 AM
  4. Web Exclusive - Anabolic Growth Kit
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 09:57 AM
  5. New Year Cycle- Anabolic Growth Kit
    By p5sky in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 11:42 PM