Hormone Reg Kit Arrived Today - AnabolicMinds.com

Hormone Reg Kit Arrived Today

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Hormone Reg Kit Arrived Today

So my reg kit is finally here:-) It was held in customs for a while but i just had to pay a tax.
    Now that i have it I would like to start Monday. Thing is, I was taking 6- Bromo for two weeks @ 150mg ed, but i had to send the caps back because they were damp ( so no tapering but i was told that I have not been taking it long enough to worry about it )

Monday will be 10 days without taking them. Is it too soon to start my PH cycle ?
    I was thinking of doing the Reg Kit and then adding the new lot of 6-Bromo to PCT as they have not arrived yet.
    Thanks
    Tony

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How long do you plan on running the hormone reg kit?

I don't foresee any issues and would say things should be good to go for you.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

I will run it for four weeks. Then aromx
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

After reading several threads on dosing, I am toying with the idea of staggering the 1-anro and 4-ad by a week eg week 1 would be 1-andro on its own and then add in the 4-ad the second week, increasing the dose of 4-ad week by week. ( Enzyme Optimization Cycle - 1-Androsterone + 4-AD by roid. dont know how to link the thread )

Do you think this is the best way to do it or shall i stick with the suggested method of taking them both from the start ?
    I like the idea of staggering because it will take the cycle from 4 weeks to five. But obviously i want to use the most effective method to get the most out of the cycle.

My PCT is Arom x , DAA and 6-bromo, if i do extend the cycle to 5 weeks is this enough ?
    And lastly, I have read many conflicting views on how to take the tabs. Some say swallow, others say under the tongue until they completely dissolve or under the tongue for 10 seconds then swallow, which is best ?
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You can stagger the two and extend it to five weeks if that is what you want. People tend to stagger the 4ad in a week later because that is when lethargy or libido issues pop up for some. So, if 5 weeks is what sounds good to you by all means rock on.

Adding a 5th week in all likely hood will not affect much for you when it comes to pct.

The tablets are designed to dissolve under the tongue. You can score or bite it in half if you wish to help them along a bit, don't "chew" them up, and let them hold in your mouth/under the tongue as long as reasonably possible to allow the maximal absorption via the mucosal membrane as possible.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Ok thanks for that.
    I will be starting tomorrow and I cant wait.
    I will be using the diet and training temoplate exactly as laid out in the "AMS Anobolic Environment PDF" and I will let you know how I get on.

Hope things are going ok for you in Afganistan. Keep your head down !
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tonycon View Post
    Ok thanks for that.
    I will be starting tomorrow and I cant wait.
    I will be using the diet and training temoplate exactly as laid out in the "AMS Anobolic Environment PDF" and I will let you know how I get on.

Hope things are going ok for you in Afganistan. Keep your head down !

Have fun on your run man, and thanks. It's been a good deployment so far save a broken rib that I'm still nursing a bit. That and all the weights in the gym are in kg's forcing me to do math and I suck at math..lol
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Have fun on your run man, and thanks. It's been a good deployment so far save a broken rib that I'm still nursing a bit. That and all the weights in the gym are in kg's forcing me to do math and I suck at math..lol
    Lol, I work in KG,s Taliking of which, I lifted a few this evening . Probably the most intense workout i have done !!
    Only the first day but happy so far:-)

BTW lifting with a broken rib, ouch ! hows that working for ya ?
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

It's mostly healed now. I took a little time off. I can do most lifts, but I'm not doing trunk rotations yet..lol
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Thought I would give a quick up date as I have today completed week 1 of H Reg Kit.
    On the late afternoon of day 1, I noticed increased agression during training and was lifting heavier than before, also the intensity of the training was very high.( didnt want to stop ) This has been the same every day since.
    I dont get a huge pump in the gym but noticably my muscles stay hard and full for at least 3 days after training. ( I like ! )
    My shirts look tight, even the wife said i look like i lift ! lol
    I have been eating at least 500 cals above TDEE every day, claen. And after seven days the scale weight has increased 2lb and body fat is down 2 %.Not just scales and callipers telling me this, also the mirror is telling the same story. Obviously i am very pleased with the results so far, I think this is what most people want to achieve, more muscle less fat at the same time.
    And they say it cant be done ! Lol
    My mood has been great, the feeling of wellbeing that i have been reading about is certainly true in my case. ( maybe my age helps )
    No sides to speak of just the odd headache, so no big deal.
    I will up date at the end of week 2.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  140 lbs.

Glad you're enjoying it.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

awesome news so far
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Good stuff brother
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Smile

Hi Guys, End of week 2 of my cycle.
    Had another good week. Mood was very good, training was very heavy ( for me ) and intense infact I feel a little bit overtrained. I dont know if its because ive been pushing harder than normal ( which i have ), but i dont want to ease off because i am getting good results.

How do you guys train while on cycle in terms of amount of exercises per body part, reps and sets ?

Anyway I am up 2 solid pounds again this week with no change in BF%. Obviously again i am very pleased, my shirts are getting tighter and its being noticed, and i for one can definitely see the difference.

When you consider that a natural trainee doing everythig right can expect to gain 1.5lb of Lbm in a MONTH, for me to gain 4lb and be down 2%bf in 2 weeks is fantastic !!

I think libido is down a little and I feel tired ( maybe from training ) by the end of the week, but apart from that no sides to speak of :-).

I must also say that at the start of the cycle i had a bottle of augamentor ( i think thats the name ) whch AMS kindly gave me, and i feel like i am missing it. ( was only a weeks supply ) i cant explain why but i feel there is something missing, just cant put my finger on it.

Apart from eating all the food and feeling a bit bloated at times i am really enjoying this so far.
    Will update next week.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  140 lbs.

How are you figuring a 2% drop in body fat in 1-2 weeks? I don't want to be a party pooper but that big of a drop in body fat so quickly is nearly impossible.
  16. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by forcefan27
    How are you figuring a 2% drop in body fat in 1-2 weeks? I don't want to be a party pooper but that big of a drop in body fat so quickly is nearly impossible.
    So are you saying he would only drop 1-2% in a month?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by forcefan27 View Post
    Dont worry no party pooping. I have been measuring with the same callipers in the same place at the same time of day for the last 2 years. While I understand that the measurement itself may not be accurate, it will at least be consistant for me.
    You have to understand that there are many factors involved here. Firstly while i always eat clean i would generaly be drinking quite a lot of beer, which i have not done over the past 3 weeks. Second, my training intensity has increased considerably. I have also added light cardio which i never do normally. And most importantly of all, lets face it, i am using steroids.
    Also most of what i read says that my age (48) lends itself well to steroids. I would not try and fool myself or anyone else by giving false feedback because there is nothing for me to gain by that.
    But i am interested to know why you think a drop of 2% BF in 2 weeks is impossible ?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  140 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tonycon View Post
    Dont worry no party pooping. I have been measuring with the same callipers in the same place at the same time of day for the last 2 years. While I understand that the measurement itself may not be accurate, it will at least be consistant for me.
    You have to understand that there are many factors involved here. Firstly while i always eat clean i would generaly be drinking quite a lot of beer, which i have not done over the past 3 weeks. Second, my training intensity has increased considerably. I have also added light cardio which i never do normally. And most importantly of all, lets face it, i am using steroids.
    Also most of what i read says that my age (48) lends itself well to steroids. I would not try and fool myself or anyone else by giving false feedback because there is nothing for me to gain by that.
    But i am interested to know why you think a drop of 2% BF in 2 weeks is impossible ?
    I'll use your photo and listed body weight for an example. Let's assume you weigh 189lbs at 11% bodyfat (you could 10%, you could be 12%). Approx 21 lbs of that is fat. If you dropped to 9% , you've lost approx 4lbs of fat. But you said you've also gained 4lbs. So you essentialy lost 3-4 lbs of fat and added 7-8lbs of lean body mass in two weeks. I could very well be wrong with this calculation. But dropping 2% while adding 4lbs seems crazy difficult in two weeks, even when on stronger stuff than AMS products (which I like).
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by forcefan27 View Post
    I'll use your photo and listed body weight for an example. Let's assume you weigh 189lbs at 11% bodyfat (you could 10%, you could be 12%). Approx 21 lbs of that is fat. If you dropped to 9% , you've lost approx 4lbs of fat. But you said you've also gained 4lbs. So you essentialy lost 3-4 lbs of fat and added 7-8lbs of lean body mass in two weeks. I could very well be wrong with this calculation. But dropping 2% while adding 4lbs seems crazy difficult in two weeks, even when on stronger stuff than AMS products (which I like).
    I take your point, but i dont really know what to say. I know that my scales are accurate and my BF% callipers are consistant ( while i know the reading is very unlikely to be correct ). At the end of the day they are only numbers, for me its more important to feel and look good.Mind you , when i look in the mirror i can see that fat is down and muscle size and definition is up.
    But hey its all good !
  20. Senior Member

It's all good indeed
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Ok so end of week 3. I am up another 2lb ( 6lb in total ) with no fat gain. I still feel pumped especially after training and it seems to last throughout the week. Obviously a great feeling.
    I have had a couple of negatives this week however. I have not had my usual enthusiasm to train which is kind of annoying because i love training, but i have pushed myself and once i get going i am ok. Also, i have noticed that my strength is down. I dont ever train for strength but i do like to lift heavy every now and then but its just not there at the moment. I did say at the end of the second week i feel a bit overtrained and tired so maybe thats the problem ( i have been pushing for quite a long time ) but i dont want to take my foot off the pedal while on this cycle so its a difficult one.
    Libido is also down but everything still works so no big deal.
    Going to give it my all this week as its the last week of my cycle.
    On a side note. I went out on friday afternoon I felt great, i had just trained, got a good pump, nice hot shower, new jumper ( tightish ) and felt quite big. Anyway, i saw a "kind of friend" of mine and he looked at me and said " wow ! you look..........(pause)......... OLD" ! made me feel like s**t. Maybe he was going to give a compliment and decided to give an insult as the last moment,I dont know, but either way it has knocked me back for sure. :-(
  22. Board Sponsor

Lol damn that comment. Women don't appreciate size anymore. Skinny jeans are killing us slowly.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

23. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tonycon
    Ok so end of week 3. I am up another 2lb ( 6lb in total ) with no fat gain. I still feel pumped especially after training and it seems to last throughout the week. Obviously a great feeling.
    I have had a couple of negatives this week however. I have not had my usual enthusiasm to train which is kind of annoying because i love training, but i have pushed myself and once i get going i am ok. Also, i have noticed that my strength is down. I dont ever train for strength but i do like to lift heavy every now and then but its just not there at the moment. I did say at the end of the second week i feel a bit overtrained and tired so maybe thats the problem ( i have been pushing for quite a long time ) but i dont want to take my foot off the pedal while on this cycle so its a difficult one.
    Libido is also down but everything still works so no big deal.
    Going to give it my all this week as its the last week of my cycle.
    On a side note. I went out on friday afternoon I felt great, i had just trained, got a good pump, nice hot shower, new jumper ( tightish ) and felt quite big. Anyway, i saw a "kind of friend" of mine and he looked at me and said " wow ! you look..........(pause)......... OLD" ! made me feel like s**t. Maybe he was going to give a compliment and decided to give an insult as the last moment,I dont know, but either way it has knocked me back for sure. :-(
    Tony just take that guys negative comment and use it as motivation to push stronger and harder. You can't let someone have that much power over you. What kind of douchebag says that anyway. I mean I wouldn't even say that to an 80 yr old man. Its just immature
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Tony just take that guys negative comment and use it as motivation to push stronger and harder. You can't let someone have that much power over you. What kind of douchebag says that anyway. I mean I wouldn't even say that to an 80 yr old man. Its just immature
    Thanks for that. I have noticed that ever since i started training / dieting and leaving the un - fit beer belly types of my age group behind, i have been on the receiving end of quite a few negative comments. I realise that its probably a toutch of the green eyed monster on their part, but it does always affect me far too much.
    I mean, why cant people just say " you look ok " or just say nothing.
    I guarantee that if i put loads of weight /fat on there would be a line of people waiting to say " you fat b*****d. Dont they just love the negative!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.

Yeah man, people that are hating are trying to bring you down to their level. They feel miserable, and you look like you DON'T feel miserable, so they're wanting to sabatoge your thoughts. Look at it this way, you made enough of an impression for him to remark! Hell, that's better than I've had the past year or so!

Keep at it brother, and let those haters fuel your workouts. You'll pack on so much size, you'll be a grizzly bear ready to rip their throat out!
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Hi Guys,
    My cycle ended 3 days ago. ( 30 days in all ) I gained 8lb in total with little to no fat gain.
    I am very pleased with the results as I can tell that I have gained size in my arms, shoulders. chest and traps which is exactly what I wanted.

All in all I really enjoyed the cycle but I must admit I was ready for it to end, mainly from a dicipline point of view. I gave it my all and of course I still have another 4 weeks of PCT to stay focused. However, I have the feeling that these gains should be easy to keep.

I did experience a couple of sides. Nothing major but just niggling things.

During the last week I had little / no appetite, obviously during a bulk this is not ideal. I just didnt want to eat and i am still struggling with it now.
    Also libido was well down but after 2 days with Arom x and 6-bromo it is back.
    During the 3rd week I didnt have much want to train, which is very unlike me but I pushed through anyway.

I am now on PCT which is : Arom x , DAA, 6-bromo and I will throw in Creatine to help with recovery.
    Will update as i go.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Glad to hear things went well for ya.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  28. Senior Member

Thank for your feedback bro
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Hi guys, Just finished first week of PCT and it seems to be going well. However, i still have an issue with libido :-( its just not anything like it should be.
    My PCT is Arom-x 2ed, DAA 3g ed and 6-Bromo 150g (3 tabs) ed. Is there anything i can do about this or is it just a waiting game to get back to normal ?
    Also, is this a normal side during PCT or should i be concerned ?

Any help welcomed.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

Everyone responds differently, so there isnt a "one" answer for all. Your PCT looks OK, so IMO its just a bit of a waiting game.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Hi guys, just a quick up date as i have now finished PCT.
    I am very happy to say that weight has remained the same, so thats 8lb gain from the cycle. However, I know that i have gained a bit of fat over the last couple of weeks due to my diet not being as strict as usual. I will go a couple of weeks at maintenance cals and after the new year period start my cut.
    I didnt notice any loss in strength during pct, because i changed training to 5x5 and i am actually lifting more weight now than before.
    Muscle size is still there especially after training and i still get a nice pump even with heavy low reps, which is not normal for me.
    As for sides, nothing much to report. My issue with libido went back to normal in the second week, my appetite came back ( i think the appetite problem was simply that i dont like eating so much in a surplus) and training has been good.
    The major problem was that i had to go shopping for bigger clothes :-) (srs)

Would i do it again ? For sure, but next time for re-comp or cut. I have realised that straight line bulk is not for me, i just dont like feeling "bulky" lol.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Good to hear man. Thanks for the continuing feedback.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Good to hear man. Thanks for the continuing feedback.
    That's ok. I hate it when people don't finish logs.
  34. Senior Member

Thanks for the log bro

Similar Forum Threads

1. Starting Hormone Reg Kit RDe tomorrow
    By freefallinboy in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 09:16 PM
  2. AVD muscle science Hormone reg. kit rd
    By danboy1414 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-02-2012, 02:43 PM
  3. hormone reg kit vs mass kit XL
    By davearch14 in forum Advanced Muscle Science