Decavol/ Ad-4 comments

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.65%

Decavol/ Ad-4 comments

I started this cycle not quite 2 weeks ago, and this is my first. I was gonna log it, but I have been pretty busy so I never started the log. Figure I will at least throw up some comments periodically during the cycle.

Dosing is 2 of each, I started taking 1 of each every 8 hours, a half hour apart, but after a few days I decided to space them by 4 hours. So I take the Decavol at 6 AM and 2 PM, and the AD-4 at 10AM and 6PM.

I am taking Orange Triad, Fish Oil, Creatine Mono, and digestive enzymes as staples. My post cycle will consist of Arom-X, DAA, SNS Bulbine and Anabeta. I'll take the Arom-X for 4 weeks, all the rest for 8. I'll probably add 2 caps of Erase after the 4 week Arom-X is done since I always take an AI with DAA for good results. I do have Clomid on hand if needed, but from what I read I don't think I will.

First week not much noticable. I started to notice strength gains my second workout into the second week, about 9 days in. The gains have been steadily increasing the past few days reguarding strength. I did my flat bench press workout yesterday and set a 5 rep PR. I also killed dumbbell inclines.

My weight remained unchanged the first week, but this week it has increased 2 lbs so far. I would be pretty happy with 5-7 lbs total weight gain, my main goals are strength gains.

I'll update this in a few days.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You should see those gains easy as long as diet is in check.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Have a good run brother
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.79%

Have a good run! Can't wait to start mine...
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.65%

One quick comment. I have been extremely thirsty while on cycle. I am sure this is normal. A couple times I went a little while without water at work and got a mild headache each time.

No workouts yesterday or today, should press day tomorrow...while on that subject, a little bit about my training on cycle. I have been doing 5-3-1 for the past few months with good gains. I decided that during the cycle I would keep all my movements the same, but not follow the 5-3-1 template. Instead I have been doing 5 reps every workout, and adding weight each time as if I was doing a 5x5. I figured this would be the best was to take advantage of the on cycle strength gains. I will continue with the 5-3-1 when I start post cycle, using my new recalculated 1 rep maxes.

Thanks for all the positive comments!
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Def be sure to drink plenty of fluids man
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.65%

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Def be sure to drink plenty of fluids man

Completely understood. Normally not an issue for me, just reporting it for any inexperienced people reading this. I had 2 incidents at work were I went without for water for a couple hours, and boom, headache. A short while after drinking it went away.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.65%

A few days into 3rd week of cycle. Weighed myself this morning and I am now up 5lbs total. Yesterday was my shoulder press workout and all lifts were up. I'll report how many lbs I added to main lifts at the end, but so far strength increases have been great. I can start to see good gains in my upper body going by the mirror. My chest for instance, I always have had problems adding size there but I can definetly see good gains there. My lats also seem to be sticking out a bit more than I can ever remember.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.36%

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    A few days into 3rd week of cycle. Weighed myself this morning and I am now up 5lbs total. Yesterday was my shoulder press workout and all lifts were up. I'll report how many lbs I added to main lifts at the end, but so far strength increases have been great. I can start to see good gains in my upper body going by the mirror. My chest for instance, I always have had problems adding size there but I can definetly see good gains there. My lats also seem to be sticking out a bit more than I can ever remember.
    Very cool!
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.65%

I am almost finished with my 4 week cycle (2 days left, and both are off days). Since I only have 2 days left and I am off from gym, I am just going to pig out over the weekend and go on a calorie fest lol. I am up 7lbs as off today and I actually look slightly leaner, so I would say my cycle was a success. Strength is also up, from beginning of cycle bench and squat are up 20lbs, overhead press up 15lbs, and deadlift up 25lbs. I will restart my 5-3-1 Sunday using recalculated weights. I started DAA, Anabeta and Bulbine for my PCT a few days ago as they take a while to kick in, and will start Arom-X Monday. I'll post a few times in this thread during PCT to report progress. I also have Clomid just in case, but probably will not need it and will just save it for next cycle.

Looking onward, I am looking forward to another cycle end of December/beginning January. I want my second cycle to be something with a bit more kick and a little longer, 6-8 weeks, carrying me through winter while bulking. I was going to go Alphamass/Alphabulk, but I had such a good experience with these products I was thinking of going this route again. Maybe add 1-AD to the mix, get 2 bottles of each, and do 6 weeks of Decavol / 1-AD / 4-AD at 3 caps a day each. I'll have a few months to think about it and do some more reading.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.65%

First week of PCT in the books. Feeling great, strength is still up, and I gained another pound (diet still bulking). Libido is great. I continued with my 5-3-1 with my new maxes post cycle. First week is supposed to be easiest, so I will post some comments again next week.

Decided next cycle will be Alphamass/Bulk, probably start it sometime between mid December and early January. Chatted with Royd through PMs and came up with a cycle that will ramp both up from standard 6 caps a day dosing to 10 a day over 7 weeks, with the 2 staggered by a week. I'll post a link at the end of this thread when I get there, I am going to do a complete log for that run.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.65%

Ok, its been quite a week. I could not update do to all the Sandy mess as I live right on the Jersey Shore. Everything is ok, lost power for a while but its back and things are slowly returnig to normal.

About a week and a half left with PCT. So far everything is going great. I missed a few workouts due to the storm, but I have been back a few times since and strength is still right where it should be. I did do tons of heavy lifting helping people cut up and remove fallen down trees. I condensed my missed workouts, and resumed my normal schedule yesterday. This is the last week of the current 5-3-1 cycle and next week is a deload week, which I look forward to. I'll probably make one last post at the end of PCT.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.36%

Good to hear you are OK from the storm, and still hitting the gym..thats dedication.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.65%

Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Good to hear you are OK from the storm, and still hitting the gym..thats dedication.
    Actually the gym was one of the few places that had power the first couple of days after the storm lol, so it made it easy to go after my home was secured and prepared.
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Glad all is ok
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 06:12 AM
  2. Stacking Advice with AMS decavol and 4-AD
    By ccmuller in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2008, 07:04 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 08:36 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 09:15 PM
  5. Comments on this 1-AD/4-AD/M5AA cycle..
    By JonasDavidsson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 04:20 PM