Product Review

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.46%

Product Review

Hey guys, I thought I would jump in here and give my recentreview and opinion of the AMS products I知 using. I知 37 years old with aswimmers build. I used the 1Andro, DecavoI, 4AD kit once last spring for fourweeks and thought I壇 go six this time. I started this AMS run on August 19th:

Week 1: 2 tabs 1-Andro, 2 tabs Decavol, 2 tabs 4AD (split 1hr apart,twice/day)

Week 2: 2 tabs 1-Andro, 2 tabs Decavol, 2 tabs 4AD

Week 3: 2ml Mass Drops, 3 tabs 4AD (split, of course)

Week 4: 2ml Mass Drops, 3 tabs 4AD

Week 5: 2ml Mass Drops, 3 tabs 4AD

Week 6 (current): 2ml Mass Drops, 3 tabs 4AD

My diet has been pretty consistent. I have tried to eat asclean as possible, but I typically eat like a squirrel so getting in the kcal痴was difficult so I did use Cytogainer once a day and usually another shake(Trutein/Myofusion) later in the day. I wear a Body Media device religiously soI have a reasonably good idea of my daily maintenance. I never ate undermaintenance and on average, ate 300-500 kcal above. A few times I went overthat with a trip to IHOP, but for six weeks, my diet was pretty solid.

I am currently at the beginning of week six and will befinishing up at the end of the week. So far, after five weeks, I have addednine pounds. I did add a few % of body fat, but compared to the average guy, I知still pretty lean. Taking off fat has never been an issue for me. I started at140 and as of today am 149.5. I know, I知 a little guy.

Overall, I am very pleased with my progress. The pics belowwill show you my 堵ains. The before pic (135lbs) is a few weeks before Istarted my run and I wasn稚 that lean, but you get the idea. In the after pic,I think you値l agree that I added some solid mass. My strength increased eachweek. The only real sides I had were oily, irritated skin on my uppercheekbones next to my nose. I can稚 fully attribute this to these productsthough.

Name:  12B.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  57.3 KB
    Name:  AMS.JPG
Views: 259
Size:  51.5 KB

PCT: I have some research Torem on hand but I don稚 know ifI should use it. I feel totally fine and don稚 think there was much suppression,if at all. I値l be using AROM-X as well as USP Labs Test Powder (DAA). Duringthe next month, I plan on dropping all lifts to the 6-8 rep range and keepingthe same diet protocol of +200-400 kcal over maintenance with the hopes ofbeing around 152 at the end.

Overall, I have been very pleased with this go and lookforward to running an 8 努eeker after the holiday season. Anyway, thought I壇throw that up here and see what you thought!

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Great review, glad you enjoyed the stack.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Great reviews bro..thanks for the feedback
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.94%

Great results op. When you did the kit for four weeks what results did you get ? I am thinking of running a kit my self.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.46%

Last spring I ran all three (1A,Deca,4AD) for 4 weeks. I had modest gains...about 5-6 lbs with not much fat gain. I was my first ph ever so I was a bit nervous lol.

This time, around week four was when I really started to notice the nice strength increase and people were noticing I was filling out my shirt a bit more. About that time, I Wished I had planned for an 8 week run but it was too late to get more...I did gain some fat but my weight has gone from 140 to 151 today, the last of the 6 week cycle. I can still see my top two abs.

I just grabbed four kits for two separate 8 weekers, one around January and another around June or July. At my age, I have zero interest in the more heavy duty ph's. AMS products have given me good, solid results with minimal (zero really) effects. My pecker works great, I have a full head of hair, I put on some solid mass...worry free. I have to reason to try anything else. AMS has a lifetime customer here.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.94%

Quote Originally Posted by forcefan27 View Post
    Last spring I ran all three (1A,Deca,4AD) for 4 weeks. I had modest gains...about 5-6 lbs with not much fat gain. I was my first ph ever so I was a bit nervous lol.

This time, around week four was when I really started to notice the nice strength increase and people were noticing I was filling out my shirt a bit more. About that time, I Wished I had planned for an 8 week run but it was too late to get more...I did gain some fat but my weight has gone from 140 to 151 today, the last of the 6 week cycle. I can still see my top two abs.

I just grabbed four kits for two separate 8 weekers, one around January and another around June or July. At my age, I have zero interest in the more heavy duty ph's. AMS products have given me good, solid results with minimal (zero really) effects. My pecker works great, I have a full head of hair, I put on some solid mass...worry free. I have to reason to try anything else. AMS has a lifetime customer here.
    I am glad to hear how happy you are with AMS because i have just ordered the Hormone Reg Kit and got a great offer on the site. I will only be running it for 4 weeks because this is my first ph experience, and like you i will be a bit nervous for my first run.
    I like the idea of a short cycle and an OTC PCT for now. I read that older guys like me (48) can get better results than the young guys, so i cant wait.
    One question though. I am running DAA for 4 weeks and 6 Bromo for 6 weeks right now to lean out a bit more before my ph bulk. How long should i wait after the bromo before i start my AMS kit ?
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by tonycon View Post
    I am glad to hear how happy you are with AMS because i have just ordered the Hormone Reg Kit and got a great offer on the site. I will only be running it for 4 weeks because this is my first ph experience, and like you i will be a bit nervous for my first run.
    I like the idea of a short cycle and an OTC PCT for now. I read that older guys like me (48) can get better results than the young guys, so i cant wait.
    One question though. I am running DAA for 4 weeks and 6 Bromo for 6 weeks right now to lean out a bit more before my ph bulk. How long should i wait after the bromo before i start my AMS kit ?

You wouldn't need to wait all that long really. I'd personally give it a couple weeks and get into it.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

BTW, OP... Much appreciative of the review and feed back.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clear Edge Product Review
    By quigs in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 09:01 PM
  2. product review- Cap Barbell Arm blaster
    By spatch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-07-2006, 09:41 PM